Chapter 3 Sunsun (Kissing You by Girls’ Generation)

Seoul Song

Chapter 3

Sunsun (Kissing You by Girls’ Generation)

Sunny & Sungmin was a couple since when they are on their 1st year in high school. Sunny with her friends Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Hyoyeon & Yuri are taking their break & were talking about Sunny & Sungmin’s 1st anniversary.

“Sunny, you really look happy. So what’s your plan on your 1st anniversary?” Taeyeon curiously asked.

“I don’t know but just thinking about it, I really became happy.” Sunny replied.

 

  

(A/N: This picture shows how happy Sunny is.)

“So what will be your gift to him?” Jessica asked.

“I still don’t know. Maybe myself.” Sunny said jokingly and giggles after saying it.

(A/N: This is how Sunny giggles and jokingly said the phrase above.)

“Ya, Sunny! You’re so disgusting! You don’t know what he likes?” Hyoyeon also asked.

“Unnie, why don’t you sing a song for him?” Seohyun suggested.

“Seohyun, I think it should be opposite.” Sooyoung objected.

“But I think it will be special if unnie will sing a song for Sungmin oppa.” Seohyun explained.

“I think Seohyun is right.” Sunny agreed.

“I think it’ll be a good gift if you’ll give him a couple shirts. Then, both of you will wear it on that day. That will be romantic!” Yuri said while imagining.

Then the bell rang to signal that they have to go to their next class after the break.

If Sunny is happy just by thinking of their 1st anniversary, Sungmin is feeling the opposite. He’s worrying and thinking on what he’ll do on their 1st anniversary. He can’t think of anything he’ll prepare for Sunny. So during the class, he can’t concentrate and Ryeowook noticed it.

(A/N: Sungmin thinking.)

Since their teacher is lecturing, Ryeowook decided to asked Sungmin on what‘s bothering him after their class. When their class ended, Ryeowook confront Sungmin who’s fixing his things.

“Sungmin, what’s bothering you?” Ryeowook said while looking at his friend.

“It’s nothing.” Sungmin replied.

“Let’s go now. We’ll meet our friends today, right? If you like you can tell us your problem, maybe we can help, okay?” Ryeowook said to Sungmin.

After that, both of them went on their way and they meet their friends namely Lee Teuk, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Eunhyuk & Yesung. Everyone noticed Sungmin so they decided to ask Sungmin after he sits down.

“Sungmin, what’s your problem?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Tell us. Don’t hesitate to tell us. We may help you with it.” Heechul said.

Sungmin first sighed before saying this “Our 1st anniversary is getting near and I can’t think of any gift for her.”

“I think anything special will do. Maybe you can make a do-it-yourself gift for her. Anything you’ll work hard will be really special to her.” Ryeowook suggested.

“Maybe you can sing for her. That’ll be special.” Yesung suggested.

“Sorry Sungmin if we can give you a much better idea. We still didn’t experience love.” Kyuhyun apologized.

“No it’s okay.” Sungmin replied.

“Just do what you think will make her happy on your 1st anniversary and if you need any help, we are here.” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Thank you guys.” Sungmin replied.

After Sungmin said that, they continue their gathering.

Before the day of their 1st anniversary

Without them noticing, this is the day before the 1st anniversary of Sunny & Sungmin. They went on their class and for Sunny & Sungmin, time flies fast because without them noticing, their class ended. When Sunny was about to go home, Sungmin approached him.

“I’ll pick you up at 6 in the morning. I’ll go now, Bye!” Sungmin said before going on his way home.

When Sungmin left, Sunny was left confused.


(A/N: Sunny confused expression.)

Sunny’s POV:

Why so early? What did he prepare? Will Mom & Dad allow me to go with him tomorrow?

Sunny went home with those thoughts. She arrived at their house & was greeted by her parents.

“How’s your day dear?” Sunny’s Mom asked.

“It was okay.” Sunny replied.

“But I know you. With that face, I know something is bothering you. Tell us.” Sunny’s Dad suggested.

“Ok. But don’t be too surprised.” Sunny said before saying this “Sungmin told me that he’ll pick me up tomorrow at 6 in the morning.”

“Does he tell you what the reason is?” Sunny’s Dad asked.

“No. Maybe he prepared something for our 1st year anniversary.” Sunny said happily.

“No. You’ll not go with him. Who knows what he’ll do to you. It’s too early.” Sunny’s Dad objected.

“Let her be with her boyfriend tomorrow. You know it’s very important for couples to celebrate during their 1st year anniversary.” Sunny’s Mom suggested.

“Please Dad. I’m already big enough. I can handle myself. If ever he’ll do something to me, I’ll defend myself.” Sunny assures her Dad.

(A/N: Sunny was having this expression while waiting for her Dad’s answer.)

“Just remember that if you arrive to the location, don’t forget to contact us and more importantly if he’s planning to do something.” Sunny’s Dad replied.

“Thank you Dad and Mom!” Sunny said happily before hugging her parents.

When Sunny broke the hug, her Mom said this “You should sleep now. You’ll wake up early tomorrow.”

Sunny only nodded and they all went on their rooms to sleep.

When morning came

Sunny wakes up early and prepare herself for their 1st year anniversary.

(A/N: This is the outfit of Sunny.)

After some minutes, Sungmin arrived and greeted Sunny’s parents.

(A/N: This is the outfit of Sungmin.)

“Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Lee!” Sungmin greeted.

“Sunny is just preparing herself.” Sunny’s Mom said.

When they looked up, they already saw Sunny going downstairs. Sunny approached Sungmin.

“Sungmin take good care of my daughter.” Sunny’s Dad said to Sungmin.

“Dad! We’ll go now.” Sunny said before hugging her parents. Sungmin bowed first before they went out. When they went out, Sungmin opens the door of his car for Sunny. Sunny first smiled before entering the car. When Sunny entered the car, Sungmin entered also the car to drive. While they are on their way, Sunny asked Sungmin where they will go.

“Where are we going? Can you please tell me?” Sunny asked.

“You’ll just know when we get there.” Sungmin answered with a smile.

(A/N: This is how Sungmin smiled when he answered Sunny.)

It was not a long ride since the place was not that far. Sungmin first exited the car to open the door for Sunny. When Sunny exited the car, Sungmin blindfolded her.

“Why are you doing this?” Sunny asked.

“So that you’ll not see my surprise. Hold my hand so that I’ll guide you.” Sungmin replied.

Sunny did what Sungmin told her to do. Sungmin guided her so that she’ll not trip.

“Ok. You may stop now. I’ll just remove the blindfold.” Sungmin said and remove the blindfold.

When Sungmin remove the blindfold, Sunny first adjusted her eyes since she was blindfolded. She was surprised to see they are on a beach. And what makes Sunny more surprised is they arrived on time for the sunrise.

(A/N: The sunrise that was mentioned.)

“So this is why you wanted to have our date in the morning?” Sunny asked.

Sungmin first nod before saying this “I just wanted the two of us to witness the sunrise. Wait, I’ll just get my gift for you.”

Sungmin re the car to get his gifts to Sunny. Sungmin first hide the gifts on his back. When he arrived on the same spot where Sunny was staying, he handed the flowers.

“Happy 1st Anniversary” Sungmin said this after giving the flowers.

“And here’s my gift.” Sungmin added and handed a box.

Sunny opens the box and saw a necklace.

(A/N: This is the necklace.)

“Let me put it on you.” Sungmin suggested.

Sunny first lifted up her hair so that Sungmin can put it.

“It looks beautiful. Thank you! Wait. Here’s my gift for you.” Sunny first gets her gift on the bag before handing it to Sungmin. The gift reveals a couple jackets.

“Let’s wear it.” Sunny suggested and Sungmin nodded.

(A/N: Just imagine Sunny & Sungmin are wearing this.)

“I’d like to sing a song for you. I’ve studied how to play guitar so that one day, I can do this for you. I’ll just get my guitar.” Sunny said.

Sunny first get her guitar on the car. When she returned, she sits on the sand and began playing “Kissing You” by SNSD. Sungmin sits beside her so that he’ll hear the voice of Sunny.

(A/N: The lyrics & translation will be after the Author’s Note.)

When she finished her song, she leans on Sungmin’s shoulder.

“Thank you for coming in to my life. And I love you.” Sunny said.

“Thank you also and I love you too.” Sungmin replied and he gives her a peck on the lips.

Sunny looked at the sea and an idea pops on her head.

“Let’s go to the sea.” Sunny suggested and Sungmin nodded.

Sungmin first hold Sunny’s hand before they walk hand in hand. When they are on the sea, Sungmin suddenly splashes water on Sunnny.

“Ya! Why did you do that? I’ll get my revenge.” Sunny said and splashes water on Sungmin.

They have a water fight and happily spend their times together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update. Just been busy with my requirements in school. Since our trimester ended, I’ll try to do more chapters and update every week. Hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading this chapter and for those who subscribed to this fic! Merry Christmas to all JCredit to krnHyunJoonDaniel for the youtube video.

SNSD - Kissing You

Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~

[Seohyun] Jangnan seuruhn nuheh kiseueh gibooni choa
[Yoona] Giyuhbge saechimhan pyojuhng jiuhdo

[Taeyeon] Uhneu saenga naneun soongnyuh chorom nae ibsooreun
[Taeyeon] Sageunsageun geudae ireum booreujyo

[All] Geudaewa bareul matchoomyuh guhdgo, nuheh doo soneul japgo,
Ni uhddae-eh gidaeuh marhago shipo
[Sunny] Gomawo saranghae haengbok man joolgeyo Kissing you oh my love
[All] Naeireun ddaseuhan haetsal sogeh nuhneun nae yuhpeh noowuh
Saranghae norael boolruhjoomyuh oosuhjwo
[Yuri] dal gom han saranghae giboon chohan hanmadi

Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~

[Tiffany] Nooneul gamgo nuheh ibsooreh kiseureul hamyuhn
[Hyoyeon] Nae boreun pingkeubit moori deuruhdo

[Jessica] Nae maeumeun imi nuhmuhgago nae gaseumen
[Jessica] Doogeundoogeun shimjangsori deulijyo

[All] Geudaewa bareul matchoomyuh guhdgo, nuheh doo soneul japgo,
Ni uhddae-eh gidaeuh marhago shipo
[Seohyun] Gomawo saranghae haengbok man joolgeyo Kissing you oh my love
[All] Naeireun ddaseuhan haetsal sogeh nuhneun nae yuhpeh noowuh
Saranghae norael boolruh joomyuh oosuhjwo
[Sooyoung] Dalkomhan saranghae giboon chohan hanmadi

[Sunny] Saranghae saranghae nuhmaneul saranghae haneul mankeum
[Taeyeon] Uhnjena haengbokhageh hwanhan ooseum joolgeh
[Jessica] Nuhmaneh sojoonghan yoja chingu yaksokhae

[Seohyun] Nuhneun nae yuhpeh itgo, nayeh doo nooneh itgo,
[Seohyun] Nuheh poomanen hangsang naega isseurgeh (Jessica: naega isseurgeh~)

[All] Geudaewa bareul matchoomyuh guhdgo, nuheh doo soneul japgo,
Ni uhddae-eh gidaeuh malhago shipo
[Taeyeon] Gomawo saranghae haengbokman joolgeyo Kissing you oh my love
[All] Naeireun ddaseuhan haetsal sogeh nuhneun nae yuhpeh noowuh
Saranghae norael boolruhjoomyuh oosuhjwo
[Tiffany] Dalkomhan saranghae giboon chohan hanmadi

[Jessica] Darkomhan sarangeh giboon chohan
[Seohyun]Saranghae hanmadi

Translation of Kissing You:

I feel happy with your joking kiss
Even if you have a cute & innocent expression
Without knowing like a lady my lips
are calling your name

We walk while matching our feets, holding our hands
I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you.
"Thank you I Love You I will only give you happiness" Kissing you oh my love
Tommorow you are lying next to me in the warm sun
when i sing you a love song you smile
The sweet & happy words "I Love You"

Kissing you baby~ Loving you baby~

When i kiss you while closing my eyes
my cheeks turn red
I have already fallen for you, in my chest
you can hear my heart beating

*We walk while matching our feets, holding our hands
I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you.
"Thank you I Love You I will only give you happiness" Kissing you oh my love
Tommorow you are lying next to me in the warm sun
when i sing you a love song you smile
The sweet & happy words "I Love You"

I Love You I Love You I Love You only as much as heaven
I will always make you happy and smile
I'll promise you a special girlfriend

You stay next to me & become my eyes,
I will always be in your arms

*We walk while matching our feets, holding our hands
I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you
"Thank you I Love You I will only give you happiness" Kissing you oh my love
Tommorow you are lying next to me in the warm sun
when i sing you a love song you smile
The sweet & happy words "I Love You"
Sweet words "I Love You" Happy Words "I Love You"