Chapter 8 Heesica (Love Melody by Girls’ Generation)

Seoul Song

Chapter 8 Heesica (Love Melody by Girls’ Generation)

Jessica’s POV:

I have always been in love with Heechul oppa but I’m afraid of confessing. I and my little sister Krystal are in our room chatting when she suddenly opens up about that topic.

“Unnie, it’s wrong to keep your feelings. Confess to Heechul oppa. He may also like you. And also, if you confess, you’ll know his feelings for you. Accept it if ever he rejects you. That way you’ll be able to move on if he doesn’t have any feelings for you than always keeping it to yourself.”  Krystal said to me.

“But Krystal, for me, it’s more ok to love him this way than to confess. What if he suddenly distances himself from me after rejecting me or after I confess? This way, I can be closer to him without him feeling uncomfortable with me. I felt he only treat me as a friend and as a dongsaeng. I don’t have to know his feelings because I can tell so stop on convincing me to confess.” I said to my dongsaeng.

“Ok, unnie. I give up since I know you have a point there. But always remember, I’m always here for you & I’ll support you with your decision.” Krystal told me.

“Ok. So let’s sleep now because we still have school tomorrow.” I said to her and she nodded. After that, we both sleep for tomorrow is another day of school.

Both of us attended our classes for the week and when weekends approach, I decided to look for a part-time job without my aunt & Krystal’s knowledge. I don’t want them to stop me. I & Krystal have already lost our parents when I was 11 years old and Krystal was 9 years old back then. They died because of a car accident. We were with them that time but they protected us so that’s why we survived. Ever since our parents died, it was our aunt who is always taking care of our needs. Unfortunately, she’s not with us because she’s in Los Angeles, California.

I was about to leave the house after preparing myself when suddenly Krystal approach me.

“Where are you going unnie? Don’t tell me you’re going on a date?” Krystal asked me.

“No. I’ll just walk around. I’ll go now.” I answered her but she holds my wrist to stop me from leaving the house.

“Unnie, I’ll go with you. Actually, I’m bored here.” She told me.

“But Krystal…” I answered but was cut off when she answered.

“Unnie, I know you. You’re hiding something to me, right? You can tell me. I’ll try my best to help you if I can. Don’t keep the problem from yourself. Do you not trust me that I can help you? Unnie, you’re always like that. I felt that you’re keeping your problems from me.” Krystal told me. I was taken aback with her answer so I decided to tell it to her because I don’t want to see that sad look from her after she told me that.

“Ok. Unnie today will look for a part-time job so that I can help aunt to lessen the support she’s giving to us. I don’t want to be dependent any more on her so with me taking part-time job, we can tell her that I can support some of the needs of the two of us. So just stay here and just study while I’ll go to look for a part-time job. ” I explained and told her.

“No, unnie. I’ll go with you & help you. I don’t want to be dependent anymore to you & to Aunt. With the two of us taking part-time jobs, we can lessen more the support Aunt is giving to us. ” She objected with what I told her. She’s really stubborn.

“Krystal, you don’t have to.” I told her.

“See unnie? That’s what I always see to you. You always take the problem by yourself. You don’t seek any help from me. Unnie, can you just please agree with me? ” She pleaded me.

“Ok. Just promise that you’ll still study hard because if your grades started to go down after you take the part-time job, you’ll quit from the part-time job. ” I said the condition to her.

“Ok, unnie. Let’s go now.” Krystal said. We first prepared our resume before and locking our house. After that, we started to find any store with a part-time job.

We were starting to give up since our age is always not qualified to the stores we went to.

“Krystal, I think we should give up now. We went to many stores and we always don’t meet their qualifications.” I told her.

  

(A/N: This is the expression of Jessica since she’s already giving up.)

Krystal still didn’t give up and started to look again to stores that may looking for part-time applicants. I was surprised when she suddenly screams so I cover my ears.

 “What is it Krystal? Are you planning to make me deaf?” I asked her after I uncover my ears.

“Aniyo, look unnie. This café is looking for waitresses and we passed their age qualification. Let’s enter the café.” She explained.

  

(A/N: This is the expression of Krystal after explaining.)

I was really happy when she told me that since I was really giving up so I nodded & went with her.

  

(A/N: Jessica happy expression.)

When we enter the café, I was surprised when 3 girls greeted Krystal.

“Krystal. Don’t tell me you’re also looking for a part-time job?”  The cute girl with a beautiful eye smile asked my sister.

“Yes with my sister Jessica. Why you didn’t tell me the 3 of you are working here?” Krystal asked.

“You didn’t tell us. We’ve already worked here for a month. You were always busy studying so we didn’t bother telling you about us taking part-time job.” The cute girl with a big doll eyes said.

“Your sister is really pretty.” Another cute girl complimented me.

“Unnie, I forgot to introduce them. This is Sulli, Hara & Ji Young, they are all my classmates. ” Krystal introduce while pointing to each one of them.

  

(A/N: This is Sulli who was described as the cute girl with a beautiful eye smile.)

(A/N: This is Hara who was described as the cute girl with a big doll eyes.)

  

(A/N: This is Ji Young who complimented Jessica.)

“Nice meeting you Jessica unnie!” They all greeted me.

“Nice meeting you also. By the way, where’s the owner? We will just apply.” I asked them.

“She’s there. I just inform her because she may be busy.” Hara said to us & went to the office.

Hara immediately return after going to the office.

“You may enter now. Good luck to both of you!” Hara said to us.

“Thank you, Hara.” I said and we knock first on the office door.

“You may enter.” The voice inside the office said.

I & Krystal enter the office & looked at the owner. She’s really pretty & she looks young. She was smiling at us and signals us to sit on the 2 chairs.

We seated on the 2 chairs & handed out our resume.

“So are you sisters?” She asked us.

“Yes. I’m Jessica Jung, her older sister. I’m a 3rd year high school student. And this is…” I introduced myself and I was about to introduce Krystal when she interrupted me.

“I’m Krystal Jung. I’m a 1st year high school student.” Krystal introduced herself cheerfully.

“So you’re the same age as Hara, Sulli & Ji Young?” She asked Krystal.

“Yes, they are my classmates.” Krystal replied.

“So can you please tell me the reason why you’re applying for a part-time job?” She asked us again.

“It’s because we don’t want to be a burden to our Aunt in states who was the one who take care of us since our parents died.” I replied to her.

“Just wanted to clear this. Can you handle working & studying at the same time? I don’t want to be strict but I wanted all of my staff here to work during work hours so that the customers will not wait & will be entertained. ” She explained.

We just nodded to answer her question.

“So both of you are hired. You’ll start tomorrow.” She told us.

We both bowed & said “Thank you” at the same time. She smiled at us before we leave the office.

“When will you start working?” Sulli asked to Krystal.

“How come you can tell that we’re hired even though we haven’t told you?” Krystal asked confused.

“We can tell from your facial expression. You’re happy. Will you be happy if you’re not hired?” Ji Young said to Krystal.

“We’ll start working tomorrow. So see you all tomorrow! Bye! We’ll go now.” Krystal bids goodbye to her friends.

“Bye Jessica unnie & Krystal!” All of them said before entertaining the customers who just enter the café.

We went home and after that, time passes quickly and we always go there after our class.

End of Jessica’s POV

No One’s POV:

One day, Jessica was cleaning one of the tables near the door when someone entered the café.

“Welcome to ___ Café!” Jessica greeted.

The customer who just entered was hug by the owner. Krystal comes closer to her sister because she felt her unnie is unaware of the person who just entered.

“Unnie, the one you just greeted was Heechul oppa.” Krystal whispered on her sister.

“Stop joking Krystal. It’s not funny.” Jessica replied without looking at her sister and continued cleaning the table.

“Look first. After looking, you’ll know that I’m not joking.” Krystal told her sister.

Jessica obeyed & was shocked to see Heechul.

  

(A/N: This is how Heechul looks when Jessica saw her.)

Suddenly, the owner called their attention. All of the workers gathered to come closer to her.

“Everyone, this is my son Kim Heechul. He’s currently on his 1st year in college. He’s studying in Seoul University.” The owner introduced her son.

“Oh by the way, Heechul. You haven’t gone here for so long. Let me introduce my new waitresses. This is Go Hara, Choi Sulli, Kang Ji Young, Krystal & Jessica Jung. They are all studying in Seoul University.” The owner introduced while pointing to each one of them. They all smiled and bowed saying “Nice meeting you, Heechul oppa!” except for Jessica since she knew him. Even though Krystal knows Heechul, she hasn’t seen him in person only in pictures of him; courtesy of Jessica’s friends. Heechul returned the smile and bowed saying “Nice meeting you, all.”

  

(A/N: This is how Heechul return the smile.)

“Oh! Jessica, so you’re working here? It’s been a while since we last saw each other.” Heechul said.

“So you know her?” The owner asked her son.

“Yes. She’s one of my friends. Her friends are girlfriends of some of my friends.” Heechul explained.

Jessica blushed in front of Heechul. Heechul noticed it so he asked her.

“Are you ok, Jessica?” Heechul asked.

  

(A/N: This is the expression of Heechul when she asked Jessica.)

“Maybe unnie is tired.” Krystal replied for her sister. She knew Jessica can’t answer.

“Ok, Krystal. Take your sister home. It’s ok. Just make sure she’ll rest. I don’t want my employees to become fatigue because of work.” The owner told them.

“Thank you Mrs. Kim” Jessica & Krystal replied at the same time. After that, they bowed before going on their way home.

When they arrived home, they were surprised to see a familiar face. It was their cousin Nicole Jung who was flashing her beautiful eye smile at them.

(A/N: Nicole flashing her beautiful eyes emile.)

“Jessica unnie, Krystal!” Nicole said and both hug them at the same time.

Nicole broke the hug and said this “I miss both of you!”

“Why are you here? Nicole, you’re having a vacation here, right?” Krystal asked happily.

“Yes. But I’ll just stay here for 2 weeks because I’ll finish my school works on the remaining weeks of my vacation. Mom also gives me money for the two of you.” Nicole said and handed an envelope that contains the money.

“Why don’t we enter the house?” Jessica suggested.

When the 3 of them entered, they started chatting since it has been 3 years since they’ve seen each other. Nicole with her mom lived in the USA for 3 years and hasn’t had the chance to go back so when Nicole learnt about her vacation, she pleaded her Mom to allow her to see her cousins and she didn’t failed in convincing her Mom. They also took dinner together and Nicole also sent her Mom a message that she already arrived. They even sleep together. They miss each other and they are like siblings who were separated from each other and just have a reunion.

“Wait, Nicole, let me tell you something about Jessica unnie.” Krystal was about to continue when she was cut by Jessica.

“Let’s all sleep. Krystal, we have school tomorrow.” Jessica told the two of them.

“Unnie, I want to know it especially if it’s about Heechul oppa.” Nicole said. She was surprised on what she said. She just slips with her & Krystal secret.

“Why you know it? Don’t tell me Krystal you’re sharing it with her?” Jessica asked.

Krystal nodded while Nicole replied “But unnie, it’s not fault of Krystal. I kept on asking her and unnie, we’re cousins. I think it’s not wrong for me to know about it since we grew up together and we always share our secrets to one another.”

Jessica knows Nicole has a point but she replied “Ok but can Krystal share it some other time? We have a part-time job and school tomorrow.”

“Ok, Jessica unnie. Goodnight to both of you!” Nicole replied and Krystal & Jessica also replied “Goodnight”. After that, they all drifted into dreamland.

Next day, it was like any ordinary day to Jessica & Krystal. They went to school while Nicole decided to look around Seoul. Jessica went with her friends and they all listen to their lessons for their subjects before break.

During the break, Jessica told her friends about what happened yesterday.

“Congrats Jessica!” Taeyeon told Jessica.

“So will you confess now?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I still don’t want to. I just don’t want to get rejected.” Jessica replied.

Her friends understand her so they didn’t ask any more questions. After their break, their classes continued & Jessica bids goodbye to her friends when their classes ended. Jessica with Krystal & her friends who are also working on the café met together to go together. It was an ordinary day; the only difference is Nicole is on the café waiting for all of them.

“Nicole, why you’re here?” Jessica asked when they entered the café and approach Nicole who is drinking coffee.

“I get bored so I decided to go here to meet all of you.” Nicole answered.

Jessica was surprised when Nicole suddenly hugs Sulli, Ji Young & Hara.

“Nicole, how have you been?” Hara asked.

“How’s States?” This time it was Ji Young who asked.

“We missed you.” Sulli said.

“Wait, why you know each other?” Jessica asked confused.

“They’re my friends before I went on States.” Nicole answered and continued chatting with her friends. Their chat was cut off by the owner.

“Sorry to tell you girls. There are customers and you have to stop chatting and start working. Maybe you can continue it some other time. By the way, may I know your name?” The owner asked to Nicole.

“I’m Nicole Jung. I’m the cousin of Jessica unnie & Krystal. I just visited them and also my friends who I have missed when I stayed in States. Nice meeting you, Mrs. Kim. Thank you for accepting my cousins & friends & for treating them well. I’ll go now.” Nicole said, bowed and waved at them before going on her way.

After Nicole left, they started working. Nicole always visited the café to bond with her cousins & her friends during her stay for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, Nicole left & her cousins decided to send her off to the airport.

“Nicole, we’ll miss you. Say our regards to Aunt. Study hard & don’t disappoint Aunt. Take care also of your health.” Jessica said to her cousin.

“Alright, Jessica unnie. You’re like Mom that always says that. I know that already. Krystal, don’t forget it. I know it will work out.” Nicole said to them.

“What is it? Looks like you’re hiding something from me.” Jessica asked.

“Alright, Nicole. I’ll not forget it.” Krystal replied.

Their conversation was interrupted when suddenly they heard this:

Good afternoon passengers. Your attention please, this is the boarding announcement for flight ____ to ____. Please proceed to gate __.

“Guess I have to go now. Bye! See you soon!” Nicole said and waved before going on her way to the boarding gate.

Jessica & Krystal waved back & smiled and left the airport to go to their part-time job.

Months have passed but it was an ordinary day; the only difference is Jessica & Krystal been comfortable with Heechul because he’s friendly. Jessica started to feel she’ll fell more for Heechul so she decided to distant herself. Heechul noticed it so he decided to ask Jessica.

“Are you avoiding me?” Heechul asked.

“No. I’m just tired & I’m not in the mood to talk to someone because I want to rest.” Jessica replied & continued what she’s doing.

  

(A/N: This is Jessica’s expression when she answered Heechul’s question.)

Krystal saw this and suddenly thinks of something.

Krystal’s POV:

Why is unnie like that to Heechul oppa? Look like I have to carry out the plan I & Nicole thinks. This will make Jessica unnie happy so I think this is not bad to do this.

End of Krystal’s POV

Time flew past that it’s already Christmas. Heechul’s mother, who’s the owner of the café, decided to have a party with her workers. Krystal has already informed the owner about the plan & she agreed because she can feel her son also feels the same for Jessica. Maybe she thinks her son is just shy to confront Jessica to say his feelings for her.

“Jessica, can you buy this? We need it for our Christmas party. Heechul, go with her so that you can help her in carrying the things she’ll buy.” Heechul’s mother said and handed the list.

“I can buy these things with Krystal, Mrs. Kim.” Jessica replied

“No, Jessica. Those things are heavy. You can let him help you in carrying.” Heechul’s mother said.

So with that, they didn’t object with Heechul’s mother and went on their way. It was a silent walk so Heechul broke the silence.

“Why are you so cold to me? Why are you avoiding me?” Heechul stop from walking and asked Jessica.

 

(A/N: Heechul was having this expression when he finished asking Jessica.)

Jessica also stop from walking and looked at Heechul before answering.

“Because I’m in love with you.”  Jessica answered loudly. Jessica suddenly realized that she slips.

Jessica’s POV:

How should I take back that? Jessica, you’re really a pabo! You should think first before saying things.

End of Jessica’s POV

“Why you think I’ll reject you?” Heechul asked.

Jessica nodded but Heechul answered “Why? What if I also feel the same way for you?”

Jessica was surprised by his confession. Without second thoughts, Heechul hugs her.

“Can you be my girlfriend?” Heechul asked.

Jessica nodded and they broke the hug to buy the things on the list.

 

(A/N: Jessica was having this smile when she nodded.)

Jessica & Heechul was still holding hands when they arrived so Krystal happily said this.

“Looks like Nicole & my plan is a success! Remember what Nicole told me before she left? Our plan is we have to let the two of you alone together because we know & we can see both of you have feelings for each other. Actually, I should have not told it but after seeing you together, it made me feel happy & forgot that I should keep it secret.” Krystal explained.

Everyone congratulated the new couple and they prepared the café for their Christmas party. It was not only their Christmas party; it was also Jessica & Heechul first Christmas as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update. First, I’m not inspired to write any chapter. Second, sorry but I get busy watching Paradise Ranch. Third, I also experience writer’s block.

I hope you like this update even though I feel it’s not that good.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter!

My next update will be the last chapter & hope you’ll wait for it.

Thank you for the comments :)

Thank you also to new subscribers :)

Credit to Yuri317 for the youtube video.

SNSD - Love Melody

HOO HOO, LOVE YOU (BABY)
nuh reul sarang hae YOU’RE MY SHINING STAR
(OH OH) OH YEAH (HOO HOO) HOH
AND I LOVE FOREVER…

hahn buhn doh dahn hahn buhn doh~
geu daen nahl ah nah joon juhk eun uhp jyo~
ae ssuh gahm choo ryuh doh hah jee ah nah doh
nae sarang eul moh reu neh yo…

nahn ah jeek nuh moo nah soo joo buh
geu juh hah neul mahn bah rah boh neh yo
ddae mah cheem nahl wee hae byuhl beet gah teun noon ee
oo reel hyang hae nae ryuh wah yo…

juh heen noon ee nae mahm chuh ruhm
ohn seh sang hah yah geh mool deul ee myuhn
sohm sah tang boh dah yeh ppeun noon boh dah
dahl kohm hahn sarang jool geh yo

HOO HOO, LOVE YOU (BABY)
nae geh chah jah ohn YOU’RE MY SHOOTING STAR
(OH OH) OH YEAH~ (HOO HOO) HEY
AND I LOVE FOREVER…

joo moon eh… guhl lyuh buh reet deut
nah neun ah moo mahl doh hahl soo uhp suh
ddah ddeut haet duhn geu mee soh eh
nae mah eum doh noh gaht jyo

OH BABY ee gyuh ool ee gah myuhn
geu daen nahl ee juh buh reel jee mohl lah

nae gah gah jeek haet duhn moh deun sarang eul
geu dae eh geh mahl hahl guh yah…

juh heen noon ee nae mahm chuh ruhm
ohn seh sang hah yah geh mool deul ee myuhn
sohm sah tang boh dah yeh ppeun noon boh dah
dahl kohm hahn sarang jool geh yo

kkoom eun ah nee jyo ohn seh sang
hah yah geh gahm ssah ahn goh
nae ree neun juh noon chuh ruhm
I’M GONNA FALL IN LOVE..~ (HOO WO~)

nah reul bwah yo (nah reul bwah yo) deul lee nah yo (deul lee nah yo)
hah neul ee nae ryuh joon LOVE MELODY (LOVE MELODY~)
ohn seh sang hah yah geh (OOH~) mool deul ee myuhn
nae mahm juhn hahl soo eet geht jyo
heen noon chuh ruhm (heen noon chuh ruhm)
geu dae reul sarang hae (OOH~~ HOO~)
(OOH WO~) ee ruh geh geu dae yae noon eul boh myuhn
yong gee reul nae suh mahl hae yo (sarang hae~)

HOO HOO, LOVE YOU (BABY)
ee jeh shee jahk dwehn oo ree yae sarang doh
(OH OH) OH YEAH~ (HOO HOO) OH
AND I LOVE FOREVER…

Translation of Love Melody:

Love You
I love you. You’re my shining star
And I Love you Forever

Not once has there been a time your have hugged me.
Even though I don’t purposefully try to hide it, you seem to not notice my love.
I am yet too shy so only stare at the sky.
Snow like starlight is falling down towards us as though it were meant for me..

When the white snow has tinted the whole world white like my heart,
I will give you a love sweeter than snow that is prettier than cotton-candy.

Love You
You came to me. You’re my shooting star
And I Love You Forever

I cannot say a word as though I am caught in a spell.
My heart melted at your warm smile.
Oh Baby When this winter passes
You may even forget me.
I am going to tell you about all love I have treasured.

When the white snow has tinted the whole world white like my heart,
I will give you a love sweeter than snow that is prettier than cotton-candy.

It’s not a dream. Hug the white world and,
like the falling snow, I’m gone falling in love.

Look at me. Can you hear it? The heaven-sent Love Melody
I may be able to convey my feelings when the whole world is tinted white.
I love you like the white snow.
I gather my courage and look into your eyes to say
I love you.

Love You
Our love has just begun.

And I Love you Forever