Chapter 7 Taeteuk (Echo by Girls’ Generation)

Seoul Song

Chapter 7 Taeteuk (Echo by Girls’ Generation)

Taeyeon’s POV:

I was walking the school corridor. Since it’s still early, I decided to walk around the school garden. I was surprised when my eyes landed on someone I liked for a long time. He was with his friend & also my cousin Park Yoochun oppa.

I don’t know what I liked about him. Maybe it was his smile, his handsome face, his being gentleman, his kindness and I don’t know maybe I liked everything about him except for one thing; he’s a playboy and treats all girls the same. He always flirts with them but I think I’m an exception since his friend is my cousin. I’m happy that I was an exception but he only treats me as a younger sister.

My thoughts were interrupted when they approach me.

“Taeyeon-ah!” My cousin Park Yoochun oppa greeted me with a smile.

  

(A/N: This is how Yoochun greeted with a smile.)

“Hi, Taeyeon-ah! You’re early today?” The guy I like asked me & greeted me.

“Yes, Jaejoong oppa. Just want to go early so I can walk around the school. Walking around helps me to relieve my stress these days.” I answered Jaejoong oppa’s question.

“Taeyeon-ah, I have to go now. I forgot I have homework. Bye! See you later!” He waved goodbye and flashed that smile that makes me weak.

  

(A/N: This is how Jaejoong greeted Taeyeon with a smile.)

Who wouldn’t fall in love with him when a handsome guy like him will smile at you? I was staring at him and as usual, he greets all of the girls while going on his way to his classroom.

  

(A/N: This is how Taeyeon stared.)

And also, he always flashed that smile that he showed me earlier.

My thoughts were interrupted when my cousin Yoochun oppa suddenly said something.

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t tell me you still like him?” He asked me.

“No. I never liked him.” I lied.

“Cousin, I know you. I can see how you stares at him that you have feelings for him. But I want you to know that he only treats you just like a younger sister. You’ll be hurt since you know him; he’s a playboy and he only plays with girls’ hearts. You know I don’t want you to be hurt so I’m just giving you an advice. I can’t bear to see my cute cousin to be sad or will go to my house to cry because of heartache.” Yoochun oppa told me and pinched my cheeks.

“Oppa, that hurts! Stop it!” I told him since I’m already hurt with what he’s doing.

“Don’t forget what I told you. I’ll go now! See you later!” He waved goodbye & smiled at me before going on his way. And just like Jaejoong oppa, many girls like him because just like Jaejoong oppa, he also flashed a smile that makes the girls weak & fall in love with him. Maybe Yoochun oppa don’t want me to be hurt because he knows guys like him do to those who fall in love with them.

But still I’m lucky I have a cousin like him that always makes me smile or comforts me whenever I have problems. I always can count on him and lean on him whenever I need a shoulder to cry on or when I need to release the anger I’m keeping.

I continued walking around the school and think about what Yoochun oppa told me earlier. I think he’s right! I’ll be hurt if I’ll continue these feelings I have for Jaejoong oppa. Why? Because he treats me as a younger sister and don’t see me as a girl. From now on, I’ll stop myself from liking him & will find the guy who will love me & who I will love.

It was a short walk since class will start soon. I made my way on my room and just arrived early. I greeted my friends and we all went on our seats. After some minutes, our teacher arrived. But actually deep inside, I was hoping he’ll be absent since I really hate the subject he teaches. And why? I in Mathematics. I always gets low grade on that subject. I have good grades in other subjects but not with this subject.

Even though I don’t like this subject, I pretended to listen to him but we are all surprised when he didn’t discussed the lesson because he told us that he has a special announcement.

“Class, I have an announcement to make before we start our class. I have invited 10 senior students who are good in Mathematics. They will tutor the top 10 students who are not good in Mathematics. “My teacher announced. Wait! I have a feeling I’m included in the list.

Our teacher called the names of those who are not good in Mathematics and who will be their tutor. I was getting nervous since I think I’ll be included because of my not-so-good performance in this subject. Our teacher has already announced the 9 names so I was feeling kinda relieved since there is a small chance I will be the last one.

“And the last student is…” Our teacher first looked at his list before announcing the name.

“Ms. Kim Taeyeon. You’re tutor will be the candidate for valedictorian Mr. Park Lee Teuk. Taeyeon, please raise your hand so that Lee Teuk will recognize you.” Our teacher asked me so I did.

  

(A/N: This is how Taeyeon raise her hand.)

Am I dreaming or I’m only unlucky? I thought I will not be included but guess what it is? Expect the unexpected is really true.

I know him. He’s the famous guy who many girls like. They always say that he’s smart – we can say that since he’s a candidate for being the valedictorian of the school - , helpful –I don’t know but I’ve heard many rumors about him being helpful to some of the students here in school- , kind – I also don’t know but since many girls like him, I’ve heard many stories about that- and gentleman –And just like the qualities I’ve told you, I also don’t know since I haven’t seen it so it’s hard to believe to the girls’ stories that like him-.

My thoughts were interrupted when my teacher suddenly said something.

“Every Friday, we will not have any class but those who have tutors must listen & learnt from them while those who don’t have, I will give you some exercises to answer. You will pass it on the end of the class.” My teacher explained.

“So to those who didn’t have any tutors, please pass these papers and answered it. Just like what I have said, pass it on the end of the class. If you finished it early, you can leave the class. All of those who have tutors, please stay here. And to those who don’t have, stay here.” My teacher said and pointed where we will stay.

“Hi, I’m Park Lee Teuk. So you’re Kim Taeyeon?” He introduced and asked me.

  

(A/N: This is how Lee Teuk introduced with a smile.)

I nodded and answered “Yes. I’m Kim Taeyeon. Nice meeting you.”

“So what’s the topic that is hard for you?” He asked me.

“Actually, everything about our topics here in class. I don’t know but every topic is very hard for me. Maybe because Math doesn’t like me.” I answered.

He giggled with my answer but started teaching me the basics.

I was feeling uneasy & uncomfortable because many girls are glaring at me. Why? It’s because they have a crush on him. Do they know that I don't like to be tutored by him? If only I can switch places with them…

  

(A/N: Taeyeon was having that expression when she looks at the girls glaring at her.)

Lee Teuk oppa started noticing the girls’ glares at me since I wasn’t paying attention to his teachings.

“Please stop glaring at her. She will not understand what I’m teaching.” He kindly asked to the girls and smiled after saying that.

  

(A/N: This is how Lee Teuk smiled at the girls glaring at Taeyeon.)

The girls was about to swoon when he flashed that smile. And what’s more surprising is they obeyed him. He continued on teaching me until the bell rang.

“Ok. I will teach you the other topics on our next tutoring lessons. See? You can be good in Math if you believe yourself you can do it.” He complimented me since I was able to answer his questions & his exercises right.

“Maybe it’s because I have a good tutor.” I also complimented him.

“Ok, class. It’s already time. Pass the paper and to the senior students, thanks for your help. It will continue for the whole semester. And all of you, you can go on your next class.” My teacher told us.

I was about to say “Thank you” to him when he hurriedly left the class. Maybe he’s already late on his next class. I went on my next class with my friends and we listen to our next teacher.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

No One’s POV:

The tutoring lessons continued for about 2 months. And this time, Taeyeon was really confused with what she’s feeling so she went on their school early because she doesn’t want her parents to become worried about her. She went to the garden to think of her problem.

Taeyeon’s POV:

Why am I feeling attracted to him? Maybe all the girls that like him are correct. He’s smart, helpful, kind and gentleman. And especially that smile. Whenever I see that, I feel that my heart is beating really fast. Don’t tell me I like him?

Jaejoong oppa also smile at me like that but it’s really different. When Jaejoong oppa will smile at me like that, I feel weak but with Lee Teuk oppa, my heart beats really fast.

But what if he’s like Jaejoong oppa that treats all girls like that? I can see him also doing it to other girls. I’m really confused right now.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

Taeyeon sits on a bench on their school garden & took a deep breath.

  

(A/N: She was having this expression above while thinking of her problem.)

She was really confused with what she’s feeling since this is her 1st time to feel this way. Suddenly, someone sits beside her.

“What are you thinking, Taeyeon-ah?” Jaejoong asked.

Taeyeon was surprised when Jaejoong speaks because she was really thinking deeply about it.

“Hi Jaejoong oppa! Are you always early?” Taeyeon asked her. She decided to change the topic so that Jaejoong will not start asking questions but what happen is the opposite.

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m like your 2nd brother. You can tell me what’s bothering you. I saw you walking around the school while you’re on the way here. I see you thinking deeply and even took a deep breath when you seated here.” Jaejoong said and smiled at her.

Taeyeon’s POV:

He smiled at me but why am I not feeling weak? Don’t tell me I already forgot my feelings for him when I started knowing Lee Teuk oppa? It’s making me more confused. Guess Jaejoong oppa is right. Seeking help with others may help me with my problem.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

“Jaejoong oppa, there was a time that I’ve liked a guy for a long time but he only treats me as a younger sister. I really like him especially when he flashed that smile. It makes me weak. But as time goes by, I’ve realized that I only had a crush on him. When he smiles at me like that now, I don’t feel anything.” Taeyeon explained.

“It’s good for you that you’re able to realize that & you’re able to move on. Continue.” Jaejoong replied since he knew that Taeyeon still haven’t finished.

“Why can you sense it, oppa? By the way, I thought I was able to move on & realize that when I’ve known him. I don’t know at first, I thought he was just like a friend and an oppa. He has many good characteristics just like the guy I’ve have liked so I was really confused with my feelings. I don’t know why my heart beats so hard when he smiles at me and even when he’s near. Oppa, can you help me? I’m really confused since it’s my 1st time to feel this.” Taeyeon explained.

“Looks like our Taeyeon-ah is already in love.” Yoochun said after sitting beside her.

“I didn’t notice you, Yoochun oppa. You were listening to us all along?” Taeyeon asked her cousin.

“Not really. But I was already here and listening to your conversation with Jaejoong. So cousin, who’s that guy?” Yoochun asked.

“I think Taeyeon-ah, your cousin is right. You like that guy. Try to know him more. Maybe you’re wrong and he’s not like that. I’ll be happy for you if you ended up with him. With the description you told me, he’s a good guy. By the way, Taeyeon-ah, sorry if I can’t return the feelings you have for me. Think I can only be your oppa & a friend. Sorry if I only treated you like a younger sister. Just go with the guy that will love you back. I have to go now. I & my groupmates still have to finish our group work. Bye! See you later both of you!” Jaejoong explained.

  

(A/N: Taeyeon was having this expression when she realized what Jaejoong had told her and when Jaejoong already left. Then she looked at her cousin and said the phrase below.)

“Yoochun oppa, did you tell him that I like him? You’re the only person that is close to him that knows that.” Taeyeon asked her cousin.

“No. I think he started noticing it. Taeyeon-ah, he knows you and just like what he said, you are like his younger sister so I know he felt you have feelings for him.” Yoochun answered.

“Ok. By the way, oppa, you are both in the same class but why are you still here? Jaejoong oppa already left.” Taeyeon asked confused.

  

(A/N: Taeyeon confuse expression.)       

“You’re right but we are on different group. Our group already finished our group work so I don’t have to rush to go to my class. By the way, Taeyeon-ah, the guy that you’re referring is our classmate, Lee Teuk, right?” Yoochun asked.

Taeyeon wasn’t able to answer immediately since she was surprised. Even her friends don’t know about it. She didn’t tell them about it.

“So, I’m right?” Yoochun asked again.

“I didn’t tell you about it. Even my friends don’t know it. How come you know it?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I’m like your brother and I know you since we’re young. Even though you didn’t tell me about it, I can feel it especially when I see you both during tutoring lessons.” Yoochun replied.

“Right. You’re tutoring my guy classmate _____.” Taeyeon said.

“I can see it when both of you are having the tutoring lessons. I can see how you feel uneasy when he smiles at you. I know him. I think he’s a good guy and confront him. Tell him your feelings or you can follow what Jaejoong have told you; know him more to answer the confusedness you’re feeling right now. Guess I have to go now! Go on your class now. You may be late if you’ll not go now. See you later!” Yoochun advised and waved at her before going on his own way to go to his classroom.

Taeyeon’s POV:

Both Jaejoong oppa & Yoochun oppa is right but I think I’ll follow Jaejoong oppa’s advice. I’ll know him more before confessing my feelings to him.

Guess I have to go now to my room. The start of the class will start soon.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

Taeyeon went on her class and as usual, it’s like the usual day but she was more nervous for their Math class. Today is Friday so there will be tutoring this day. But she put it aside that thought and listens to her classes. Without her noticing, their class ended signaling their break time.

She went with her friends and they eat together. Taeyeon was feeling uneasy since she can’t help but to feel guilty that her friends don’t know about it.

“I like to say something. It’s bothering me these few days. I have already told Jaejoong oppa & Yoochun oppa about it this morning.” Taeyeon said.

“What is it, unnie?” Sooyoung asked.

 “There was a time that I’ve liked a guy for a long time but he only treats me as a younger sister. I really like him especially when he flashed that smile. It makes me weak. But as time goes by, I’ve realized that I only had a crush on him. When he smiles at me like that now, I don’t feel anything.” Taeyeon explained.

“That’s Jaejoong oppa right?” Jessica asked.

“How come you know it?” Taeyeon asked this time.

“Remember we’re your friends and we can sense it. All of us know it. We confirmed about it when we saw you how you stare at him.” It was Sunny who answered this time.

“Do Jaejoong oppa know about you having crush on him?” Gyuri asked.

“Yes. Yoochun oppa told me that he didn’t told him about it but he knows Jaejoong oppa can sense it. Actually, he apologized because he can return the feelings I have for him.” Taeyon answered.

“Gyuri, when did you know him?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hyoyeon told me about him.” Gyuri replied.

“Ok. Taeyeon, don’t change the topic and continue.” Hyoyeon said.

 “Why can you sense it also? By the way, I thought I was able to move on & realize that when I’ve known him. I don’t know at first, I thought he was just like a friend and an oppa. He has many good characteristics just like the guy I’ve have liked so I was really confused with my feelings. I don’t know why my heart beats so hard when he smiles at me and even when he’s near. I’m really confused since it’s my 1st time to feel this.” Taeyeon explained.

“Wait, is it Lee Teuk oppa?” Yuri asked this time.

“What should I do with these feelings?” Taeyeon asked bothered.

“What do Jaejoong oppa & Yoochun oppa told you to do about it?” Seohyun asked.

“Jaejoong oppa told me to know him more since I was thinking that he may be like Jaejoong oppa & Yoochun oppa who treats girls the same. While Yoochun oppa told me to confess to him. But I was thinking of following Jaejoong oppa’s advice. Do you think its right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Whatever decision you chose we will support you so what you think is right, do it. Remember, we’re always with you.” Seohyun said.

“Ok. Let’s eat now. We’ll be late on our next class if we’ll continue on chatting. Maybe after class.” Sooyoung said.

After what Sooyoung said, they eat together. When they finished eating, they all went on their room. It was like the usual tutoring lesson but this time, Taeyeon is improving in Mathematics and listens well to Lee Teuk. But one thing is for sure Taeyeon even fall for him more because of his caring attitude when their class ended.

It was raining hard. Taeyeon forgets her umbrella and was about to go on her way home after their class. Her other friends already left before it rains hard. Taeyeon finished their tutoring lesson so she let her friends go first while she’ll finish the lesson. She was about to run & go home when someone pats her shoulder.

“Taeyeon-ah, I can take you home. It’s raining hard. You’ll get sick if you will run to go to your house.” Lee Teuk offered.

“Ok. Thank you Lee Teuk oppa.” Taeyeon smiled after saying that.

  

(A/N: Taeyeon smile.)

They go on their way but still it’s raining hard. It even becomes worse.

“Taeyeon-ah, you can take the umbrella. My house is already near. See you tomorrow!” Lee Teuk said and waved at her before running to go to his house.

  

(A/N: This is how Lee Teuk waved at Taeyeon.)

“But oppa…” Taeyeon was about to say something but he already saw him running away from her so she decided to go home. She’ll just return it tomorrow to him.

Next day, Taeyeon brought the umbrella. She went on her cousin’s classroom to ask when their class ended.

“Yoochun oppa, have you seen Lee Teuk oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“He was absent today. Why?” Yoochun asked this time.

“Yesterday it was raining hard. He lets me borrow his umbrella. I was about to return it to him today. Guess I’ll return it to him some other day. Thanks Yoochun oppa.” Taeyeon said and was about to go on her way when Jaejoong said something to her.

“I know where he lives. I can take you there. You can visit him also. I live near his house. His Mom told me that he’s sick that’s why he was absent today.” Jaejoong offered.

“It was my fault why he gets sick. Ok, Jaejoong oppa. I’ll go with you. Yoochun oppa, just told Mom about it.” Taeyeon said to her cousin.

“Ok. Be careful and go home early. I’ll be the one who’s responsible if something will happen to you.” Yoochun said.

“No, don’t worry Yoochun. I’ll take her home after she returns the umbrella. So we’ll go now and see you tomorrow.” Jaejoong answered.

“Make sure of it. I’ll beat you up if something happens to my cousin.” Yoochun told Jaejoong.

Jaejoong only nod and both him & Taeyeon made on their way to Lee Teuk’s house. When they arrived, Taeyeon was about to knock when Jaejoong suddenly said something.

“I’ll just wait you here. Remember, I’ll take you home?” Jaejoong reminded Taeyeon.

“Ok, oppa. I’ll not take a long time. I’ll just return it to him.” Taeyeon assured Jaejoong so she smiled at him.

  

(A/N: Taeyeon smile.)

 

After that, she knocks on the door.

“Hi. Are you my son classmate?” It was Lee Teuk’s mom who opens the door. She looked at Taeyeon and asked that.

“Aniyo Ahjumma. She’s my friend cousin. She’s the one who Lee Teuk tutors on Mathematics.” Jaejoong answered for her.

“Come in.” Taeyeon enters the house. Lee Teuk’s mom was confused since Jaejoong didn’t enter the house.

“How about you, Jaejoong? You don’t want to come in?” Lee Teuk’s mom asked.

“I just accompany her here. I’ll just wait her here because I’ll take her home later.” Jaejoong answered.

  

(A/N: Jaejoong expression after answering Lee Teuk’s mom question.)

 

Lee Teuk’s mom smiled before closing the door.

“Ahjumma, where is Lee Teuk oppa? I’ll just return his umbrella. I guess he get sick because he let me borrow his umbrella. Sorry, Ahjumma. It was my fault.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t be. I’ll just call my son. Wait for me here.” Lee Teuk’s mom said.

“No, Ahjumma. I’ll just give it to you. Maybe he’s still not better so please give it to him on behalf of me. I’ll go now, Ahjumma. Thank you.” Taeyeon said and was about to leave the house when she heard Lee Teuk calling her.

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t leave. Have you finished the exercises I gave you yesterday?” Lee Teuk said while going downstairs.

“Lee Teuk oppa, I think we can discuss about it next Friday on our next tutoring lesson. You’re still sick. Don’t overwork yourself. Sorry. It was my fault why you get sick.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon-ah, I want to tell you something.” Lee Teuk said.

“I’ll just go to the market. I’ll leave the two of you.” Lee Teuk’s mom said. Before she leaves, she mouthed “Fighting” to Lee Teuk. Actually, Lee Teuk’s mom knows Taeyeon but she didn’t know how she looks like. Lee Teuk told her everything about her and about his feelings for her. Lee Teuk too was confused just like Taeyeon & her Mom told her to confess. So he takes this chance to do it.

“What is it, oppa? If it’s about the exercises, we can talk about it some other time. Just rest, oppa.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon-ah, I like you.” Lee Teuk confessed.

“Would you go out with me? Actually, I was confused because at first I thought I’m just happy that I was able to help you. But as time goes by, I realized that I feel I’m attracted to you. I don’t know but I feel jealous when you were with Jaejoong. That’s when I realize that I have feelings for you. Whenever you smile, it makes me happy. Whenever I see you troubled, I can’t help but to get worried that’s why I’m helping you. And whenever you smiled at me, my heart beats so fast.” Lee Teuk continued.

“I don’t know oppa. I’m confused.” Taeyeon answered.

“I will prove to you I’m sincere & will not hurt you.” Lee Teuk said.

Jaejoong was starting to get worried since Taeyeon was staying there for a long time when suddenly the door open. Taeyeon was thinking deeply that she didn’t notice Jaejoong in front of her.

“Taeyeon-ah, are you alright? Did Lee Teuk do something to you?” Jaejoong asked that makes Taeyeon surprised.

“Oppa, you startled me. Nothing. It’s just that he….” Taeyeon said and was still thinking if she’ll tell Jaejoong.

“Ok. Tell me while we’re going on your way home. Don’t ever think of keeping it to me.” Jaejoong said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon only nodded and they walk together.

“Really? Congrats Taeyeon-ah! He also feels the same. What’s your reply?” Jaejoong asked Taeyeon after Taeyeon tell him everything.

“I said I was confused but he answered he will prove to me that he’s sincere & will not hurt me.” Taeyeon replied.

“Ok. I & Yoochun oppa are here so if ever he’ll hurt you, we’ll beat him up.” Jaejoong said.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon said.

“Just kidding. Ok. We’re already here. Tell Yoochun about it. I know he’ll be happy about it. Ok. I’ll go now. See you tomorrow!” Jaejoong said and waved at her before going on his way.

When Taeyeon arrived at her house, Taeyeon called Yoochun.

“Yoochun oppa, I already arrived. Jaejoong oppa take me home.” Taeyeon said.

“Really? Good. I thought he’ll break his promise to me.” Yoochun replied.

“No, oppa. Jaejoong oppa is not like that. Actually, oppa, I have something to tell you.” Taeyeon said.

“Ok. Tell me.” Yoochun replied.

“Really? So what did you reply?” Yoochun asked after Taeyeon told him everything about Lee Teuk’s confession.

“I said I was confused but he answered he will prove to me that he’s sincere & will not hurt me.” Taeyeon replied.

“That’s good! Don’t he ever think of hurting you because I’ll beat him up.” Yoochun said.

Taeyeon giggle before saying this “Jaejoong oppa also told me that. Both of you are really the same. Now I really prove the saying that birds with the same feather flocks together.”

“Ok. Stop it. Rest now. We still have school tomorrow. Bye!” Yoochun answered.

“Bye Yoochun oppa! Thank you for the advice & for the help! Goodnight!” Taeyeon answered before ending the call.

Next Day

Taeyeon’s POV:

When our break time comes, I also told it to my friends and they reacted just like what Yoochun oppa & Jaejoong oppa. They also told me the same advices that Yoochun oppa & Jaejoong oppa gave me. I can say they think the same but they also treat me like the same. They are very caring & I’m very thankful that I have friends like them.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

No One’s POV:

Lee Teuk continued pursuing Taeyeon and showing his being sincere to her until he graduated with his fellow classmates. On the graduation day, he was even the school valedictorian of their batch. His friends congratulated him. He, Yesung & Heechul graduated this year. Even Yuri & her friends congratulated them.

“Congratulations hyung/oppa!” Everyone congratulated Lee Teuk, Yesung & Heechul.

“Oppa, this is for you.” Yuri handed a gift to Yesung.

  

(A/N: The gift of Yuri.)

“What’s this?” Yesung asked.

“Just open it when you got home.” Yuri answered shyly and smiled.

“Ok.” Yesung answered & return a smile to Yuri.

Jessica arrived late so she was panting when she came.

“Sorry I was late. I just finished some household chores. Congratulations Lee Teuk oppa, Yesung oppa & Heechul oppa!” Jessica greeted them but shyly greeted when she greeted Heechul.

“Thank you Jessica!” The three of them answered back with a smile. Jessica blushed when Heechul smiled at her.

 

(A/N: Heechul smile.)


  

(A/N: Jessica blushing.)

“Are you ok, Jessica unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m ok. Don’t worry about me. I’ll just go to the restroom.” Jessica said as an excuse.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was with Yoochun & Jaejoong who also graduated.

“Congratulations Yoochun oppa & Jaejoong oppa!” Taeyeon said and hug both of them.

“I’ll miss you Taeyeon-ah” Jaejoong said sadly.

  

(A/N: Jaejoong pouting showing his sad to leave Taeyeon.)

“You can visit me here & I can visit you on your school.” Taeyeon answered.

“Why are you still here? Fighting!” Yoochun said to Taeyeon.

  

(A/N: Yoochun expression while encouraging his cousin.)

 

Taeyeon first smiled to both of them before going on her way.

Lee Teuk was looking for Taeyeon among the crowd who were greeting him. He felt disappointed after seeing she’s not there.

  

(A/N: Lee Teuk disappointed face.)

He bids goodbye to all of those who greeted him & to his classmates and to all of the graduates who greeted him. He was with his family to go home but when he reached the gate of school, he saw the one he’s looking for all this time; it was Taeyeon.

Taeyeon first smiled at him before approaching him.

  

(A/N: Taeyeon smiling at Lee Teuk.)

When she was already near, Lee Teuk hugs her tight and why not?

  

(A/N: Lee Teuk smile while hugging Taeyeon.)

Taeyeon told him that if ever she will go to his graduation, then it’s a yes and if it’s not, it’s a no.

Starting from that day on, it was the start of them going out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

So happy that I gained new subscribers on this fic! I was really happy that I was able to make Taeteuk chapter long. Actually, I already shorten this chapter so this chapter is supposed to be longer than this. Sorry for that.

And also I decided to update because today is Jaejoong’s birthday. Since he’s included in this chapter, I updated this chapter today which I was planning to update on Saturday.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter!

Not really confident with this chapter but hope you like it!

Thank you for the comments :)

Thank you to new subscribers :)

Credit to Angel73442 for the youtube video.

SNSD - Echo

[ALL]
Echo, echo, echo, echo, echo, echo

([Jessica]
Neo gateun namja jjinja cheo miya
Yeojaneun da nikkeoran saenggage)

[Taeyeon]
Neo gateun namja neun cheomiya
Nae mameul seollege hamyeon seodo
Na ppaego dareun yeojal saenggakhae
Modeunge nae nune neun boindago

[Yoona]
Yeoja deureun nikkeoran saenggak
Modu neoreul joha hal georaneun chakgak
[Jessica]
Juwi joheun saram deureun moduda mang gag
Yeogiye jeogiye neoye dalkom han maldeuri

[ALL]
Echo, echo, echo, echo
(Tiffany: Neoye moksori ga nal jakku gwerophijanha like a)
Echo, echo, echo in my mind
(Tiffany: Aereul sseugo inneunde magaboryeo haenneunde like a)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(Sunny: Nal hyanghan ge aninde babo gachi wae geurae like a)
Echo, echo, echo in my brain
(Sunny: Naege haneun mal gatjanha niga geuman joha jyeotjanha)

[Jessica]
Nunchido eobtneun geon jwe ingeol
Amuri sogeuro man wechyeo bwado
Deulliji anhneun geon beorin geol
Hajiman pogido shipjineun anha

[Sooyoung]
Jibeul naseomyeon jageop shijak
Jinaganeun yeoja deureun modu myeong jak
[Seohyun]
Geureo daga geollimyeon baro sujak
Yeogiye jeogiye neoye dalkomhan maldeuri
[ALL]
Echo, echo, echo, echo
(Yuri: Neoye moksori ga nal jakku gwerophijanha like a)
Echo, echo, echo in my mind
(Yuri: Aereul sseugo inneunde maga boryeo haenneunde like a)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(Taeyeon: Nal hyanghan ge aninde babo gachi wae geurae like a)
Echo, echo, echo in my brain
(Taeyeon: Naege haneun mal gatjanha niga geuman joha jyeotjanha)

[Sunny / Sooyoung] Nawa geuga jaldwe gireul bara shineun bundeureun
[Seohyun / Sunny] Throw your hands up, throw your hands up
[Seohyun / Hyoyeon] Geuga naege hangeo boda jalhae julsu inneun bun
[Seohyun / Sunny] Throw your hands up, throw your hands up

[ALL]
Echo, echo, echo, echo
[Hyoyeon: Neoye moksori ga nal jakku gwerophi janha like a)
Echo, echo, echo in my mind
(Hyoyeon: Aereul sseugo inneunde maga boryeo haenneunde like a)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(Jessica: Nal hyanghan ge aninde babo gachi wae geurae like a)
Echo, echo, echo in my brain
(Jessica: Naege haneun mal gatjanha niga geuman joha jyeotjanha)

[ALL]
Echo, echo, echo, echo
([Sunny] Neoye moksori ga jakku gwerophijanha)
Echo, echo, echo, echo
([Seohyun] Ibaram dungiya naegedo jom jalhaebwa)
Echo, echo, echo, echo

Translation of Echo:

[all]
echo, .. Echo

(jessica)
i've never met a man so cocky like you! You think all the girls are yours.

[taeyeon]
a boy like you is a first,
you made my heart flutter
you think of other girls except me,
i can see everything with my eyes

[yoona]
the mistaken thought that all girls are yours,
that they'll all like you
[jessica]
all the good people around you are oblivious,
your sweet talks here and there

[all]
echo, echo, echo, echo
(tiffany: your voice keeps teasing me, like a)
echo, echo, echo in my mind
(tiffany: i'm trying hard, i tried to block you out, like a)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(sunny: his love is not towards me, why am i acting like a fool, like a)
echo, echo, echo in my brain
(sunny: it seems like you're talking to me, i ended up liking you)

[jessica]
it's a crime for not being able to notice,
even though i keep screaming to you on the inside
it's a punishment for not being able to hear,
but it's not easy giving up

[sooyoung]
you begin your flirting when you leave the house,
all the girls passing by are a masterpiece
[seohyun]
when a girl falls for you, you make your move,
and your sweet talks here and there

[all]
echo, echo, echo, echo
(yuri: your voice keeps teasing me, like a)
echo, echo, echo in my mind
(yuri: i'm trying hard, i tried to block you out, like a)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(taeyeon: his love is not towards me, why am i acting like a fool, like a)
echo, echo, echo in my brain
(taeyeon: it seems like you're talking to me, i ended up liking you)

[all]
to the people who wish me well with him,
throw your hands up, throw your hands up
to those who can treat me better than he did,
throw your hands up, throw your hands up

[all]
echo, echo, echo, echo
(hyoyeon: your voice keeps teasing me, like a)
echo, echo, echo in my mind
(hyoyeon: i'm trying hard, i tried to block you out, like a)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(jessica: his love is not towards me, why am i acting like a fool, like a)
echo, echo, echo in my brain
(jessica: it seems like you're talking to me, i ended up liking you)

Echo, echo, echo, echo
(sunny: your voice keeps teasing me)
echo, echo, echo, echo
(seohyun: you playboy, treat me nicely too)
echo, echo, echo, echo