Fun Stuff

Oh Girls

Taecyeon sat tranquilly on a yoga mat in the backyard of the house. Hara sat directly in front of him in a similar position. This morning after breakfast Hara told him that they would be figuring out his powers today and it was going to be a very lengthy process. Taecyeon still didn’t believe he had any supernatural abilities and was beginning to think that these girls might be complete wackos. The tests Hara put him through before now didn’t help change his mind either. The first test was the mental test. According to Hara this was supposed to determine if he had the ability to move things with his mind, read other people’s mind, or was super smart or something. He literally sat in front of a can and tried to move it for at least an hour before Hara decided that couldn’t be one of his abilities. As he predicted the other tests were just as unsuccessful.

Now they were on the first leg of the physical test. This part of the test was supposed to determine if any of his five senses were enhanced. Sight was a failure, so was smell, touch, and even taste. He can’t say he didn’t enjoy the taste test. Hara had the idea to put on different lip balms and kitchen spices on her lips and Taecyeon had to guess every component. You can only imagine what that led to.

“I don’t hear it,” Taeyeon vocalized.

“Well,” Hara slapped her thighs and stood up, “We can mark hearing off the list.” She held out a hand in Taecyeon’s direction.

“This is stupid,” Taecyeon said as he took her hand lifting himself off the mat, “Are we really going to be doing this all day.”

Hara sighed, “Unfortunately yes… How about this? We skip ahead to the fun stuff.”

Taecyeon raised a brow, “Fun stuff?”

“Yep,” Hara smiled, “Tell me Taec, have you ever fought a girl before?”

Taecyeon jerked his head back in disbelief, “You want me to hit you?”

“Don’t worry I’ll be fully armored and I’ll have a weapon too! Speaking of which…” she took of full speed inside the house leaving Taecyeon in the backyard alone and confused.  Was she really serious? Taecyeon had never been a fight before but he was positive he could take the 5’4” petite girl who was just besides him.  Hara returned a few minutes later wearing a white and silver spandex suit wielding a twelve inch blade.

“Is that what you call armor?” Taecyeon questioned upon seeing the girl.

“It doesn’t look much like it does it?” Hara asked giddily, “I designed it that way. Watch what happens once I hit it?” She stood back and compacted her hand into a fist before punching the suit aggressively.  The suit glowed neon blue in the area of where the punch landed deflecting it. “See and I didn’t even feel it.”

Taecyeon eyes grew wide as he watched the scene in front of him. “Wow! I can’t believe you actually made that. It’s so cool!”

“Thanks,” Hara blushed. She loved to hear when people complimented her work. Although she was clearly aware of her outward beauty and had surmounting confidence in the powers it gave her over men. She wasn’t as confident in her skills beyond that. “We’re going to use this to test your powers that stem in combat like strength, speed, and powers stemming from cellular manipulation.”

“Cellular…what?” Taecyeon asked. His wits only went as far as…well not far at all.

“The ability to control your cells, like regenerative healing, and changing your form.” Hara answered.

Taecyeon nodded, “So where is my armor?”

“I think your abs is enough,” Hara winked, “Ready?”

“I guess,” Taecyeon stated as he raised his fists.

Hara charged him at full speed kicking him directly in the gut. Taecyeon stumbled backwards holding his stomach. For a small girl Hara hit pretty hard. He quickly recovered and began to shuffle circles around Hara. She kept his pace leaving no room for vulnerability. She leaped towards him to strike but Taecyeon was prepared extending his arm clotheslining her.  Hara fell directly on her back, a bit dazed.

“Are you ok?” Taecyeon asked rushing to her side.

“I’m fine.” She gritted through her teeth, elbowing Taecyeon as hard as she could in the face. He fell hard on his face besides her. She rose to her feet and pulled the blade from its casing on her thigh. Taecyeon stood up as well cupping the side of his face with his hand. His eyes grew wide as she staggered backwards once he noticed the blade in Hara hands.

“What are you doing?!”

Hara tightened her grip on the blade. “Don’t worry I know every vital organ and how to inflict pain without doing any fatal damage.” She ran full speed at Taecyeon. As Hara swung her blade he lifted his leg kicking Hara at the exact moment the blade made contact with his skin. He fell to the ground as his bicep leaked crimson liquid. Hara flew 20 feet across the yard after impact crashing into the surrounding fence. Taecyeon covered his wounded arm trying to stop the blood. He could see Hara unconscious in a pile of broken wood where a part of the fence once was. He steadied himself on his feet and rushed over to her.

“Hara! Wake up!” He shook her rapidly, completely forgetting about his injury. Hara moaned as she slowly gained consciousness.

“Taec…” Hara breathed weakly. She unsteadily raised her hand to point at him, “your arm…”

Taecyeon followed with his gaze to where she was pointing. His arm was no longer bleeding and at that very moment the deep cut was slowly fading before his eyes.

“Oh my god…