Intermission

Oh Girls

Taecyeon collapsed on the bed releasing a deep sigh. He had finally finished stocking the guest room closet with all the clothes he and the girls bought after their trip to the beach. He was exhausted. He never thought that spending a day with five beautiful women would leave him drained of all his energy. There was a knock on the door but he was too tired to go open it himself so he simply called for whoever was on the other side to come in from his cozy spot in bed. Jessica walked in with her hair tied in a bun, wearing cow print pajamas that tugged tightly around her, exposing her voluptuous figure.

"I hope I didn't wake you?" She asked once she noticed Taecyeon sprawled lazily across the bed.

"Not at all," Taecyeon smiled as he sat up, scaning Jessica up and down with his eyes.

"Can we talk for a bit?” she asked, “I feel like I didn't get to spend much time with you today."

"Sure," Taecyeon replied as he patted a spot on the bed for her to sit.

Jessica made her way across the room to sit next to Taecyeon.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Oh..." Jessica began as her cheeks became a rosy shade. "I guess I should have thought about that before coming in here." 

Taecyeon laughed, "Its ok. How about I start us off with something?"

Jessica nodded in agreement.

"So where are you from?"

"California." Jessica beamed.

Their conversation continued like this for hours. They talked about their lives before they met each other like, where they grew up, their family, and their strange habits they told no one else about. At one point Taecyeon slipped and revealed that he sometimes drool when he sleeps but Jessica found it cute saying that it happened to the best of men. Taecyeon felt this budding syringe of warmth when talking with Jessica he couldn’t quite explain the feeling. 

The two talked even more until Jessica eyelids could no longer hold themselves open and she drifted off to sleep. Taecyeon watched over her for a bit admiring how peaceful and beautiful she looked. He then pulled the covers over her tucking her in before heading out of the room to sleep on the living room couch.

Jimin yawned heavily waking to the smell of breakfast. That was the greatest perk of living with Victoria there was always delicious food that Jimin would never be able to construct on her own. She hopped out of bed grabbing her robe as she exited her room.

"Ah!" Jimin yelled becoming fully alert as she entered the living room. She grabbed her chest as she breathed heavily, "Oh it's just Taecyeon." He scared the living crap out of her. She ran up to him slapping him on the arm for almost giving her a heart attack. Taecyeon groaned sluggishly still half asleep.

"Leave him alone" Victoria called from the archway connecting the living room and kitchen. "I think we owe him a good sleep to make up for yesterday."

Jimin shrugged as she made her way to the kitchen taking a seat on one of the counters.

"What's the plan for the day Vic?"

"Today we try to figure out what his powers are." Victoria replied while keeping her focus on preparing the meal in front of her.

"That doesn't sound like a five person job to me," Jimin stated, "So who's the er that's going to be stuck doing that?"

Victoria scoffed, "I would make you do it just out of spite for that comment, but Hara already volunteered."

"Great!" Jimin chirped, “Does that mean the rest of us have free time?"

Victoria shook her head as she plated the food. "Our insider contacted me last night saying that she has some information on the team that came for Taecyeon. The rest of us are going to meet her to learn everything she knows."

Jimin pouted, shaking her body in protest. "Do I have to go? I don't like her."

Victoria raised an eyebrow, "You could always stay here and help Taecyeon discover his powers."

"Fine." Jimin sighed "I'll go."

"Good," Victoria smiled. "Now go get the others for breakfast."

 

A/N: Hi Guys~ If I'm not mistaken I think this is my shortest chapter so far. I gave it the title Intermission because of how short it is and also because it basically lays out what the next two chapters are going to be about. I wanted to give Taecyeon and Jessica a little moment together. I still haven't decided who I want Taecyeon to be with but that's what makes it fun.