Lollipop

Oh Girls

Taecyeon glanced out the window as they pulled up in the driveway of a modern styled house somewhere near the coast.

"We're here!" Jimin chirped as she removed the keys from the ignition.

Hani opened the car door and one by one they all exited.

"So where are we?" Taecyeon asked.

Hani turned around to face him with a smile.

"We're somewhere safe."

Jimin looked over towards the beach and removed the sunglasses from her face.

"There's a beach over there if you'd like to go. I mean you're already dressed for it." She laughed as she looked down at what Taecyeon was wearing.

Feeling slightly embarrassed Taecyeon attempted to cover himself with his arms. Victoria noticed it and smiled.

"Don't be so shy, we won’t bite or anything."

Taecyeon quickly put his hands to his side as he tried to appear more macho.

"I'm not shy."

Hani laughed at Taecyeon's weird behavior. "You are cute." She said before turning and heading towards the house.

The others girls followed after her except Jessica who trailed behind near Taecyeon.

"The girls can be a bit much." She chuckled as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "On the bright side at least you always know what they're thinking."

Taecyeon laughed looking down at his feet.

"Thank you for everything back there." He said looking up at Jessica.

Jessica blushed a slight shade of pink as she stared at Taecyeon's abs. She covered her face in embarrassment once Taecyeon noticed what she was looking at.

"I'm sorry." She said. "And you're welcome."

She reached out a hand in Taecyeon's direction. "Come on, there's still one more girl to meet."

Taecyeon grabbed her hand and they both headed inside the house. The house seemed much bigger on the inside. The entrance alone was as big as Taecyeon's whole apartment. The living room was the first thing he saw which was directly in front of the entrance. There were stairs to the right that lead to the second level. The living room had a retro yet modern vibe. There was an L-shaped purple plush sofa, underneath it was a white round rug. There was also a 50" television plastered on the wall and a yellow egg shaped coffee table beneath it covered in magazines. There was a red wood record player in the corner and just across from that was a glass desk and chair with a Mac computer on top. The room also had big large windows that gave an amazing view of the backyard.

 "The girls are in the kitchen." Jessica said. "This way."

She led Taecyeon to the left side of the house and into the kitchen which was also bigger than his apartment. Victoria was looking inside the refrigerator pulling out ingredients for who knows what. Hani and Jimin sat at the dining table sharing a bowl of grapes. Then there was another girl sitting on the marble counter flipping through a Ceci magazine while on a lollipop. She had copper red hair and was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean cropped shorts with a green army jacket. She looked up and noticed Jessica and Taecyeon in the archway holding hands.

"Cute," She said as she laid the magazine down beside her. "I'm jealous."

Jessica noticed what she was staring at and quickly let go of Taecyeon's hand.

The girl laughed before walking towards the two of them. "No need to go and break up because of me."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Shut up." She said as she pushed past the girl in front of her and sat down at the table with Jimin and Hani.

The girl watched Jessica with a smirk before turning back to face Taecyeon. She reached out her only free hand, the other still holding her lollipop, towards Taecyeon.

"I'm Hara," She said as Taecyeon shook her hand. "And you are?"

Taecyeon let go of her hand and cleared his throat . "I'm Taecyeon."

She smiled as she glanced up and down Taecyeon's body.

"Would you mind if I just call you Taec?"

Taecyeon nodded. "My friends used to call me that back at home."

"Do you have a lot of friends?" Hara asked.

Taecyeon shook his head. "Not really, no one typically hang out with dudes who do beauty pageants."

Hara titled her head and frowned. "Why is it because they think you're gay or something?"

Taecyeon frowned as well, "Pretty much."

"Are you gay?" She asked.

"No,no,no" Taecyeon said a bit loudly causing the other girls to look at him before returning their attention back to what they were doing before. "I'm 100% straight."

"Good." Hara said smiling once again. "Not that there is anything wrong with being gay."

Taecyeon laughed. "I got what you meant. I do have one friend, Nichkhun, who happens to be gay..."

Hara began to laugh, "You're funny," She then looked down at his abs. "And you need clothes. Not that I mind the view, I happen to like the view actually, but you're probably a bit uncomfortable. I'll be right back." She said as she ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Taecyeon couldn't help but to chuckle. These girls are pretty weird but he liked them. As he turned back towards the kitchen he saw Victoria gesturing for him to come here. He quickly ran over towards her and stood beside her.

"What's up?" He asked.

She reached underneath the cabinet in front of her and pulled out two aprons.

"Do you know how to cook?"

Taecyeon looked at her with wide eyes.

"You want me to cook?"

Victoria laughed, "I want you to help, if you know how. That should give you something to do while Hara finds you something to wear."

Taecyeon put a finger to his lip as he nodded. "Ah okay, I understand. Yes I can cook."

Victoria clasped her hands together before putting on her apron. "Good," She smiled, "these girls are completely useless, and I hadn't had help in years."

"Hey!" Hani yelled from across the room pointing a finger at Victoria. “I helped you peel potatoes last summer."

Victoria rolled her eyes before turning back to Taecyeon. "You see no help at all."

The two laughed as Victoria helped Taecyeon put on his apron. They then began to cook dinner. Victoria thought it would be best if they split the cooking so that it'd be ready faster. Victoria made General Tao Chicken, and Pork Dumplings. While Taecyeon made Green Onion Pancakes, steamed buns, and rice. Once dinner was finished Hara returned with a black men's sweater and black sweat pants.

"It's been a while since a man has been here," She said "so this is all I could find."

"Thank You" Taecyeon replied as he took the clothes from her.

"The girls and I can go shopping for more clothes for you to wear, just give me your sizes, or you could come with."

Taecyeon furrowed his eyebrows and frowned, "How long am I going to be here?"

Hara looked at him with a confused expression. When Taecyeon just stared at her with the same face she turned to face the other girls at the table. "You didn't tell him?"

Jessica looked at her and shook her head.

Hara sighed and turned back to Taecyeon. "Why don't you go shower and change clothes, once you come back down for dinner I'll tell you everything you need to know." She patted Taecyeon's shoulder and he nodded in return before running off upstairs.

"It's the first room to your left!" She yelled as she watched him go upstairs.

She rubbed her temple as she walked to the table and sat next to Jessica.

"Why do you guys always make me be the one to bring bad news?"

Jimin glanced at her from across the table wiping chicken sauce from around .

"It's because you're best at it." She said with a smile.

Hara sighed laying her head down on the table.