Corridor

Oh Girls

"Help! Help me!" A girl just coming of age yelled frantically as she ran through the dimmed hallway of the museum. Tears rushed down her cheeks and frail whimpers tumbled from her lips in between her staggered breathing. She collapsed to the ground, her knees weak from the constant running.

"Somebody help me!" She screamed again, holding on to her bruised knee shifting herself backwards until her back pressed against a nearby wall. She stared down the hallway praying that the women who murdered her father right in front of her wouldn't find her. She sobbed heavily as her mind replayed the traumatic event. The door at the end of the corridor opened. A woman in all black with shoulder length hair entered the hallway, rushing over to the sobbing girl on the other end.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" The woman asked as she kneeled beside the girl. The girl released a relieved sigh when she realized the woman wasn't with the other women from before.

"What happened to you?"

The girl wiped her tears trying to calm herself in order to speak.

"I'm...we..."

"Are you ok?" the woman asked for the second time.

"We need to get out of here," the girl continued, "They're going to kill us. Those women they...they're killers!"

The woman gently pressed the girl's head against her chest trying to sooth her in her distraught state.

"Don't worry they're not going to hurt you."

"You don't know that..." The girl cried into her chest.

"They're not going to hurt you...," The woman repeated as she the girl's hair with her hand. "I am."

The girl's eyes grew wide but before she could pull away it was too late. Her body began to twitch, a six inch blade jammed through her neck. Blood gushed from her neck drenching her blue evening dress her father had given her that morning. Her body became still, her wide brown eyes vacant of any signs of life.

"!" The woman in black yelled as she pushed the girl to the ground, "You got blood all over my hair." As the woman in black tried to rid her hair of blood with her hands the corridor door opened and four other women entered.

"OMG you got her!" The shortest of the five squealed, "You’re so awesome Tiff! One day I'll be just as good as you!"

The woman in black rolled her eyes, "Of course I got her, don't I always? And what did I tell you about calling me Tiff, it's Tiffany or is that too difficult for your imp brain to process." Tiffany shoved the short woman aggressively towards the bloody corpse. "Clean that up will you. If it gets too hard for you...do it anyways." She smiled and walked towards the remaining women.

"Why are you so hard on Wendy?"

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows at the auburn haired beauty who spoke.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She looked over her shoulder towards Wendy and scowled. "The is incompetent. She's only here because her father is the head official over our operation. That's also the reason I haven't blown that gigantic head off her shoulders."

"She isn't that bad. The fact that she's still alive proves it, besides she adores you."

"Everyone should adore me Gyuri. I mean just look at me." Tiffany grinned as she spun around lightly.  There was a loud chuckle and Tiffany cocked her head in the direction of the sound. The tallest girl of the group stood there with a hand over as she failed to conceal her laughter.  She had long ruffled brown hair and a mole on her left cheek directly under a black eye patch.

"What's so funny cyclops?" Tiffany asked.

The girl quickly stopped laughing and reached for the blade in her right pocket. Gyuri grabbed her hand before she could do anything else. "Don't. She was only joking Sulli."

Sulli sighed and pushed the blade back into her pocket. Tiffany crossed her arms and smirked as she stared Sulli directly in the eye. "You better watch yourself cyclops or I'll put that other eye out."

Sulli twitched as she resisted every urge she had to slit the smug girl in front of .

"Good Cyclops," Tiffany teased. She turned to face the woman on her right who hadn't spoken a word since she entered the corridor.

"Where our next destination?" She asked. The woman reached into the pocket of her leather jacket and handed Tiffany a small black device. Tiffany looked at the device glancing over the small screen.

"Headquarters? You didn't break this thing did you Hwasa?"

Hwasa shook her head and Tiffany sighed.

"What is it?" Gyuri asked.

"Besides the fact that I'm stuck on a team with a ing cyclops and a mute, we have to report to headquarters..."

"It must be urgent if they're calling for us." Gyuri replied.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" Tiffany said unenthusiastically. "Wendy! Bring your , we're going to see daddy."

"Daddy!" Wendy screamed rushing over to a jolly old man decked in all black suit with several military pins placed right above his heart.

"Hey sweetie," the old man replied embracing his daughter in an affectionate hug. The four other girls entered the top floor of the headquarters shortly after greetings the head official with 90 degree bows.

The man walked over to Tiffany and put a hand in her hair. "Is this blood?"

Tiffany forced a smile. "Yes General Son, it is."

"The super must have been difficult to kill?" He asked.

"No not at all sir," Tiffany replied as she shook her head, "I enjoy an up and personal kill. It way more satisfying."

Wendy bobbed with excitement as she admired the sinister grin on Tiffany's face. "Isn't she great daddy?!"

"Yes..." General Son smiled, "I always knew there was something special about her. Now I know what it is."

"Um excuse me General Son," Gyuri voiced as she approached the man. "If you don't mind me asking, why are we here?"

"Direct I see," the man laughed, "I like it." He winked at Gyuri before turning to push the intercom button on a nearby wall. "Bring him in."

A few seconds later two larged men in camouflage uniforms dragged in a man cover from head to toe in blood and bruises.

"This is I.M from Team- 2108." General Son stated. "Tell them what happened to you son."

I.M looked up at the girls. His lip was busted, he had a cut under one eye and the other eye was shut tight from the swelling. It was pretty apparent to the girls that he'd taken a serious beating.

"Oh...oh girls..." he breathed in a barely audible tone.

"Speak up!" General Son demanded.

"Oh Girls!" I.M yelled, his voice slightly cracked and the girls could see tears forming in his eyes. "They killed my whole team..."

"Who are the Oh Girls daddy?" Wendy asked.

"You can take him away now. Put him out of his misery." General Son said to the two large men before turning to face his daughter. "Victoria and her a-wall friends."

Sulli flinched at the mention of that name.

"Victoria Song? The one who made Sulli here a cyclops?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, that's the traitorous ." General Son spat. "As you just heard they took out my second best team under the TUB project and I want them dead. You girls are the best team I have, your super kill is unprecedented. If anyone can take that and her lackeys down it’s you girls."

"I couldn't agree more," Tiffany grinned. "Just point us in their direction and the Oh Girls will exist no more."

 

[A/N]: Hi guys~ I accidently deleted this chapter so I want to apologize to those of you who read it already. I added a bit more to it make up for my mistake so I hope you guys like it and can forgive me for my imcompetency. Until next time ttyl~