Informant

Oh Girls

"Is everyone all buckled in?" Jimin asked as she ignited the car engine. Victoria sat beside her in the passenger seat while Hani and Jessica sat in the back.

"Yes," they all said in unison. Jimin nodded in response putting on her shades before pulling out of the driveway. The drive was a bit quiet besides the occasional humming coming from Hani in the back seat. Jimin hated the silence she so desperately wanted to turn on the radio but was afraid of the wrath Victoria might inflict on her if she did. Victoria hated when the radio was on while they were on a mission. She claims that it dulls one of her senses and she needs to be on full alert at all times and that meant no radio. Since she couldn't have radio Jimin decided to spice up the car ride with a little gossip.

"So Jessica, would you like to explain to everyone why I found you asleep in Taecyeon's room this morning?"

"What?!" Victoria yelled. Hani squealed in excitement as she lightly patted Jessica repeatedly on the shoulder.

Jessica placed a hand on her forehead and sighed. "It's not what you think."

Victoria shook her head and pursed her lips, "When I said make a move I didn't mean to that extent."

"Victoria! Please!" Jessica shouted her face completely flushed. "We didn't do anything. We just talked."

"Ehh come on Jessica don't be shy. We're all women here." Hani said as she nudged Jessica playfully. Jessica shot her a death glare before continuing to explain herself. "I was only in his room to talk, that's all. We just hit it off so well I lost track of time and fell asleep."

"I believe you," Victoria stated, "That would explain him being on the couch this morning and I don't believe that's something you would do. Hara on the other hand..."

"OMG," Jimin gasped, "Don't tell me Hara likes Taecyeon too?"

"Yep," Victoria replied. Hani looked at Jessica with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry Jessica."

"What if they're shagging like right now?" Jimin joked, causing the other girls except Jessica to laugh.

"Very funny Jimin," Jessica hissed as she threw a shoe at her.

"Hey!" Jimin yelled as she rubbed her shoulder with her free hand the other one still on the wheel, "That hurt..."

Victoria turned around in her seat to face Jessica. "Don't attack the driver Jessica that's dangerous, besides Jimin was only joking."

Jessica rolled her eyes before leaning against the window focusing her attention anywhere else but the inside of that car.

"We're here," Jimin said as she parked the car.  The girls exited the car one by one and stared at the huge apartment building in front of them.

"Why does she have to stay on the top floor of the highest apartment building in Seoul?" Jimin scoffed.

Hani stretched her arms relaxing her joints. "I'm just glad to be back in Seoul and out of that car."

"Agreed," Jessica voiced. The girls headed inside taking the elevator to the top floor.

"Be good Jimin. I know you aren't necessarily fond of her but she's a very important ally." Victoria said straitening her bangs.  Jimin rolled her eyes. The elevator dinged and the doors split open revealing a short girl standing only inches away. She had short brown hair; the tips dyed a light ash brown, styled in a piecey bob. She had an oval face with brown doe eyes and thin lips that exposed her perfect teeth when she smiled.

"Victoria!" She greeted with wide arms.

"Taeyeon!" Victoria chirped as she mirrored the movements of the girl in front of her. The two girls embraced each other in a tight hug as the other girls maneuvered around them to exit the elevator.

"It's been so long! Tell me you've brought some of your delicious homemade meals?" Taeyeon eagerly asked.

"Oh my god, I forgot..." Victoria pouted.

Taeyeon placed a hand on Victoria's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, maybe next time." She then her heels to face the other girls. " Hani! Look at you your gorgeous! Jessica still as beautiful as ever," She placed her to palms together as she looked briefly at the ceiling, "I'm still praying for a rack like yours." She squinted her eyes at Jimin. "Jimmy! I barely recognized you, for a minute I was beginning to think Samuel Jackson had joined the team."

"Taeyeon..." Jimin mumbled in response.

"You shouldn't mumble Jimmy. It can become a nasty habit." She flashed Jimin a devilish grin before turning back to Victoria. "You guys should come on in so we can get straight to business." She led the girls to her apartment placing her thumb on the scanner next to the door for only a few seconds before it unlocked and she went inside. "Come on in girls!" The girls followed her inside. Jimin grabbed Victoria by the wrist pulling her aside before she could enter.

"She's pushing it," She whispered furiously.

"Just bare through a little longer," Victoria pleaded "If it gets to hard just pretend you're her best friend and then you'll forget how much you hate her, that's what I do."

"Victoria! Jimmy! Are you guys coming or what?" Taeyeon called from inside the house.

"Now come on," Victoria said as she dragged Jimin into the house, "remember we need her."

Jimin glanced around Taeyeon’s living room. Everything about it gave Jimin a sour taste in she hated how it was so…Taeyeon.

“Would you like some tea Jimmy?” Taeyeon asked after pouring herself a glass.

Jimin forced a smile, “No thanks.”

Victoria brushed her hands through Jimin’s hair giving her an approving smile. Hani chuckled at the internal struggle Jimin was probably having right now.

“I’d like some tea,” Jessica said, “Then you can give us the information we came for.”

“Right,” Taeyeon nodded as she poured Jessica a cup of tea, “I barely get visitors so forgive me for taking up so much of your time.

“I can’t say I don’t understand why…” Jimin remarked. Victoria jerked a strand of Jimin’s hair as she chuckled nervously.

“Forgive Jimin; she can be a bit crude.”

“It’s ok. It’s understandable for someone with her semblance.” Taeyeon replied as she shot Jimin a distasteful look. 

Jimin jumped out of her seat lodging towards Taeyeon. Hani and Victoria held her back and she aggressive fought the air with the aim to land at least one hit on that wench’s face. Taeyeon sat in her seat un-phased as she sipped her tea. Jessica stood between a hostile Jimin and Taeyeon looking back and forth between them apologizing repeatedly to Taeyeon as Hani and Victoria dragged Jimin out of the apartment.

“Ok since that’s over now,” Taeyeon began, “Let’s get down to business.”