Super

Oh Girls

Taecyeon entered the kitchen dressed in the clothes Hara brought him earlier, drying his hair with a towel. The girls watched him until he finished drying his hair and sat down at the plate left for him at the end of the table.

"He's fully clothed and he's still hot!" Jimin said with a whistle.

Taecyeon looked away in embarrassment as Hani shot Jimin a death glare.

"Sorry" Jimin apologized causing the other girls to laugh.

Besides Hara all of the girls had changed clothes and were wearing their pajamas.

Hara removed her jacket and began to eat. The other girls did too, except Jimin who had already ate earlier. While they were eating Hani asked Taecyeon to tell them a bit about himself and he agreed. He told them that he was born in Seoul but when he was two he moved to America with his parents and older sister. When he was seventeen his mom died in a car accident and his father overwhelmed by his grief committed suicide. Once he was eighteen his sister got married and moved to England with her Scottish husband, while Taecyeon moved back to Korea to be a model. Eventually he started competing in Beauty pageants to earn extra cash and now he was here. 

Victoria shed a few tears along the way, Hani as well. Jimin complimented him on how strong he was as well as how hot, while Jessica and Hara listened in silence.

"You're an ok guy Taec." Hara said as she tied her hair into a ponytail. "Well I guess since you told us about you, it’s only fair we tell you about us."

Jessica smiled at Taecyeon. "It may be a bit hard to believe, but what Hara is going to tell you is 100% true."

Taecyeon smiled back and nodded.

"Ok," Hara clapped her hands together, "Where should I start?"

Jessica grabbed her shoulder whispering to her that she should start by telling him who they are and what they do.

Hara nodded then began to speak. "We all are former government agents from different parts of the world. Victoria here worked for the Chinese government, Hani and Jimin both worked here in Korea, I served in the Japanese protection agency, while Jessica here worked for the CIA in America."

Hani looked over towards a wide eyed Taecyeon. "It's true," She said. "I can show you my uniform later if you want. They didn't let me keep the badge however."

Taecyeon stared blankly at Hani before turning to face Hara.

"So why'd you guys stop?" He asked.

 Hara sighed. "A couple of years ago, to be exact five years ago, the five of us were put together as well as two other teams of five under a united government project called TUB."

Taecyeon laughed at the mention of the project name.

Jimin clapped her hands as she chuckled as well. "I know it gets me every time too."

Hara rolled her eyes before continuing.

"Basically we were what you call assassins, but we weren't killing average people. We were killing supers."

Taecyeon raised an eyebrow, "Supers?"

"You know like Superman and Spiderman, except they weren't as powerful and real." Jimin answered.

"Ok...why were you killing them?" He asked

"You know how the government is, if it's an unknown possible threat, we must destroy it. This is exactly how wars start." Victoria sighed.

"You're probably wondering how the government knew who was a super and who wasn't?" Jessica asked, "Well somehow they figured out that once a super's powers start to develop a certain unidentifiable chemical is leaked into their blood stream."

"You should also know this could happen at any age." Hani spoke.

"Which is why we quit," Hara continued "We were sent on a mission in England to eliminate a super, who was hostile, powers fully developed and dangerous. When we arrived we had our target trapped in its home ready for the kill."

"Once I locked my sniper on him. I realized he was just a boy, maybe about six or seven. How could I bring myself to kill a six year old?" Victoria said. "The girls and I agreed that we could no longer work for a government that made orders to kill innocent children."

 "That's sick." Taecyeon spit in disgust, but it wasn't unbelievable the government would stoop so low to him. "How does all this tie back to me exactly?"

 Hara sighed, "Once we left we vowed to protect innocent supers, help them control their powers to protect themselves from the government, sometimes we have to do a bit more."

 Hani looked towards Taecyeon "By more she means fake a person's death so they'd be seen as terminated by the government."

"If you still don't understand Taec, I'll get straight to the point," Hara began, "You are a super, and the government is hunting you down at this very moment."