Sniper

Oh Girls

"And the winner is," there was a brief silence before the old announcer continued "Ok Taecyeon!"

            Ok Taecyeon, that was him, poor boy who wouldn't live to see the light of another day. He was a super, and T.O.P only had one thought when it came to supers, "kill". He positioned his sniper rifle to have a better scope of his target. The guy waved to the crowd with a bright smile as if God himself had given him a golden ticket to heaven. T.O.P wondered if supers even went to heaven, who knows? As Mr. OK sat on his throne, T.O.P rested his index finger on the trigger.

When the woman starts to sing that's his que.

"This song is called 'Baby Steps'. I hope you all enjoy it."  The woman said into the mic before proceeding to sing.

T.O.P aimed towards the heart, straight down the middle, that’s the only way to kill this super. Just as he was about to release the bullet that finished the job everything went black. He whenced in pain rubbing his throbbing forehead as he came to, he hadn't been out that long because the lady was still singing. As his vision became clear he saw a woman in a grey cashmere sweater standing where he was just positioned not too long ago watching the show. She looked over to him realizing he was awake. She waved out in front of her as if giving a signal, a warning.

Without much time to think T.O.P tackled the girl. She held up quite the resistance as he struggled to subdue her. He was running out of time and this girl was ruining his mission, and with that he head butted her, leaving her unconscious. He grabbed he sniper rifle and re-positioned himself. As he sharpened his aim he realized the throne was empty. He looked around and saw the super leaving the stage.

Just as he made his shot he felt a sharp pain in his arm that misguided his shot hitting the wrong target. Screams filled the arena as T.O.P looked at his arm to find it bleeding. He'd been stabbed and the woman was gone. He grabbed his walkie-talkie from his pocket.

"He's on the run." He yelled into it, and soon after more gunshots could be heard from below.

T.O.P frantically searched around the room for something to patch his arm up with but there was nothing but a projector and a curtain. He grabbed the curtain ripping a long shred of it to wrap around his arm. After he finished he looked over the edge to see the woman who was singing earlier in hand to hand combat with his teammate Kai. He also saw that woman who attacked him earlier firing two handguns at rangers in front of her off stage.

T.O.P cursed to himself when he realized these women planned this. They knew exactly what T.O.P and his team were going to do and they ruined it. He grabbed his sniper snapping it to his back as he pulled a handgun from its case on his thigh.

"How there these no good es get in my way!" He ran furiously down to the stage.

 Once he had his sight on the woman in grey he released fire. The woman dodged his shots and then she was nowhere to be seen. However her partner in the white dress was still there fighting Kai so he reloaded his gun. This would be an easy kill, he thought to himself but before he could shoot he felt a sharp pain in the back of head as he fell to the ground. He looked up from the ground to see the woman in grey. He lodged towards her, pushing her back, the woman stumbled but she didn't fall.

The two began to engage in hand to hand combat. The two were a perfect match no one gained more of an advantage than the other. The woman jumped forward for a high kick. T.O.P doged it and grabbed her ankle tossing her to the ground. While she was down he grabbed her by the hair pulling her head close to his as he pulled a knife from her pockets.

"Have you ever imagined your death?" He asked eerily as he glided the flat end of the knife across her face.

She struggled beneath him as he breathed heavily in her ear. 

She then tilted her head slightly to see him. "Have you even imagined yours?" She spat and pulled out a knife of her own stabbing T.O.P in the hand. He dropped his knife and staggered backwards releasing the girl from his grip.

She turned to face him and ran full speed towards him drop kicking him off the stage. He could feel himself losing consciousness. The last thing he saw before it all went black was the woman in grey tossing a knife at Kai's back and running away with her partner.

....

"T.O.P" a faint voice called. "Hey, T.O.P!"

The voice became louder and louder until it sounded as if it was right next to him.

"Wake up you idiot!"

He shot up quickly and looked around. He saw Kai on the stage sitting up as Minho applied stitches to his back. He could see I.M not too far from them reporting to corporate on his phone. He finally looked besides him to see a guy with long black hair, a long nose, and thick black eyeliner, yelling at him.

"Won't you shut up already?" T.O.P whined as he shoved a hand in the face of the guy next to him. "All you do is talk, Heechul. When will you ever learn to be quiet?"

Heechul scoffed "I'll learn how to shut up once you learn how to not get your kicked." 

TOP sighed in annoyance.

Heechul ran his hands through his hair and then rubbed his neck.

"Well I have something you might want to know."

TOP stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Unless it’s the location of that super, I don't want to know."

Heechul tilted his head and looked up at the ceiling as if in deep thought.

"Well not exactly but we do know who took him."

TOP stared at him waiting for him to continue.

"Are you really not going to give me a reaction, no gasps, or oh my gods. Could you at least give me a really surprised 'what?!'"

TOP continued to stare at him without movement.

"Oh fine," Heechul pouted "you're no fun. They're called the Oh Girls. They've been hijacking Supers for the past five years. Rumor has it that Victoria, the Chinese one that busted your , is the one who put Sully’s eye out."

"So how do we find them?" TOP asked.

"We don't." Heechul said flatly. "They'll come to us."