Beach

Oh Girls

Taecyeon stared deeply at his reflection. He hoped to see a change, notice something different. He still had the same round brown eyes. He still had his jet black hair, his sharp jawline and thick eyebrows. Everything about him was exactly the same as before. However according to what he was told last night he wasn't the same. He was different, a super.

After what seemed like hours, Taecyeon finally broke his gaze from the mirror. He looked over to the clock on the wall that now read 4:30 a.m. and hung his head low.

 "This is stupid", he thought to himself.

He couldn't believe he let himself believe he actually had super powers. It was a ridiculous idea, he was nothing more than Mr. International not some comic book fantasy. He sighed heavily before washing his face in the sink. With one last glance in the mirror he dried his face, hit the lights and headed to the guest room. 

Once he finally made it inside the room he sprawled himself across the white linen sheets and closed his eyes. He wasted too many precious hours of sleep. Whatever he believed or didn't believe was happening to him could wait until the morning.

 "Taecyeon, wake up" a voice called from nearby. Taecyeon groaned ruggedly. He was too invested in his slumber to get up now.

"Are you really going to sleep in all day?"

Taecyeon nodded his head against his pillow in response. He then heard foot steps leading in the opposite direction and then the door open and close again. After thanking the gods for getting rid of whoever that was he quickly drifted back to sleep.

"I think he's going to be up there for a while." Hani said as she entered the kitchen taking a seat at the dining table. Victoria raised an eyebrow as she sat a glass of orange juice in front of Hani.

"What? He's not coming down for breakfast?"

Hani grabbed the glass taking a long gulp before shaking her head in response.

"He seemed pretty set on sleeping in today."

"That just won't do." Victoria said as she wagged her index finger in a disproving manner. "I'll go and see if I can get him to come down. She quickly turned and jolted up the stairs towards the guest room. Jimin shook her head slowly as she glared at Hani from across the table.

"Look what you've done... poor Taecyeon."

Hani took a sip of her juice and shrugged.

"Maybe next time he'll get up when I ask him to."

A few minutes later a loud scream could be heard coming from upstairs. The two girls exchanged a look before bursting out in laughter.

"Looks like Momma Vic got him to wake up." Hara said as she joined the girls at the dining table.

"She's really no joke." Jimin said before continuing to laugh.

"Are you crazy?!" Taecyeon yelled across the room to a smiling Victoria. He was drenched in ice cold water, still in bed shivering as he stared daggers at the woman in front of him. Victoria walked over to him and sat the bucket she was holding down next to the bed. Afterwards she headed towards the closet and pulled out a t-shirt and some sweats and sat them on them end table besides the bed.

 "You can put these on once you get out of those wet clothes." She then began to remove the cover from the bed and once she was done she headed towards the door. "Breakfast is ready downstairs. Get yourself cleaned up and meet us in the kitchen." And with that she was gone.

Taecyeon couldn't believe what had just happened. Was she insane? Who gave her the right to charge in and assault him with a bucket of water? He wasn't just going to sit back and let her get away with this, it wasn't right. But for now he thought he'd better get ready and head down before she came back and who knows what was going to happen the second time.

 After getting dressed in the clothes Victoria gave him earlier, Taecyeon headed downstairs into the kitchen. All five of the girls, Victoria, Jessica, Jimin, Hani, and Hara were already seated at the kitchen table talking. They were all done eating but there was a plate at the head of the table filled with food. Taecyeon quickly realized that it was his and sat in the seat in front of it.

"I'm sorry." Hani said with puppy eyes looking in the direction of Taecyeon.

"For what?" He asked once he realized she was talking to him.

"About what Victoria did earlier. It was partially my fault for not getting you up the first time."

Taecyeon turned to face Victoria and stared coldly at her. "No need to apologize for what that crazy woman does."

Victoria scoffed before sipping a bit of tea from her mug.

"So you're not mad?" Hani asked.

"Oh I'm mad alright," Taecyeon began as he continued to stare down Victoria, "but not at you."

"Good," Hani said loudly as she bounced up and down in her seat. Hara rolled her eyes and turned her attention towards Taecyeon.

"I hate to interrupt this moment here, but we need to go shopping for clothes for you to wear. You know since what you're wearing now is the last bit of men's clothing we have here."

Taecyeon briefly stopped staring daggers at Victoria and looked over towards Hara.

"You guys are really going to keep me here?"

Hara sighed. "You could always go home. I'm pretty sure the men with guns will throw you a huge welcome back party."

Jessica hit Hara on the back and gave her a look that read shut up. "What Hara means is that it's not safe for you to go back home."

Taecyeon nodded his head signaling he understood. "But how do I know I'm safe here with that?" He said as he lifted a finger in the direction of Victoria.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "Please, if I was any threat to you a bucket of water would be the least of your problems."

"She's right," Jimin said, "If Victoria was really gunning for you; you wouldn't even have woken up this morning."

"Stop it guys." Jessica said aggressively threw her teeth.

"You know what we should do?" Hani asked with bright eyes and a wide grin. "We should go to the beach!"

"The beach?" Hara asked slightly confused.

"Yes!" Hani yelled as she shot out of her seat. "This is the perfect time. It would be the best thing right now, you know so Taecyeon can be more comfortable with us. Besides Taecyeon already has a swimsuit with him."

Jessica smiled at the idea. Jimin rushed off to her room to find something to wear. Victoria continued to drink her tea unaffected, while Hara nodded with her hand on her chin.

"But what about going shopping for clothes?" Hara asked.

"We can do that later," Hani replied, "What do you think Taecyeon?"

Taecyeon looked between the girls unsure of what to say. The beach would be nice and he thought he would look damn good with a tan. He looked over to Jessica and his ears grew red at the thought of seeing her in a bikini.

"Ok," he began "I think that's a great idea."

"Yay!" Hani squealed. “I need to go get ready!" And with that she ran off upstairs.

"I should get ready too." Victoria said as she stood up from the table. "I should make mini sandwiches too just in case we get hungry."

"I'll help you find the picnic basket after I get dressed." Jessica said as she waltzed out of the kitchen.

Once Victoria and Jessica were gone Hara looked towards Taecyeon with a knowing grin.

"You just want to see Jessica in a bikini don't you?"

Taecyeon began to blush as he rapidly shook his head in denial.

Hara began to laugh. "Ok Taec I believe you," She said as he moved closer to him inches away from his face. "However I'm the one who's the hottest in a bikini." She gave him a wink before walking out of the kitchen.

Taecyeon sat there bewildered. What had he just got himself into? He looked down and noticed that the center of his sweats had become a little higher than before. He quickly covered it with his hands as he headed upstairs towards the guest room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon stood stiffly as he looked over himself in his white swim trunks he wore when he was crowned Mr. International. It reminded him of that day; of the events that happened which lead him to being here. He also thought about his life before that day and he realized just how simple his life really was. He began to think of his sister, he missed her; it had been so long since he last saw her.

He wondered if she was thinking about him right now. If she somehow knew what has happened and what was now happening to him. He tried to think of how she would react, what would she do if she was aware of everything he knew.

"Are you ready?" Victoria called to him, her head peaked threw the cracked door, breaking Taecyeon from his thoughts.

He looked towards her and frowned. "You're not going to poor water on me again are you?"

Victoria chuckled as she entered the room. "No not this time, although you are dressed for it."

Taecyeon smiled holding in the impending laughter.

"I'm sorry if I came on to strong earlier," Victoria began, "It's just who I am. Sometimes my mother instincts just kick in and I can't control them."

"You have kids?" Taecyeon asked with wide eyes.

"No unfortunately," Victoria replied. "When you are in my line of work it’s hard to settle down and raise a family. I guess you can say those four girls downstairs are like my children, God knows they act like it sometimes."

"I forgive you." Taecyeon finally said. "Besides the incident from this morning you're pretty cool."

"Thanks." Victoria smiled as she slid a strand of hair behind her ears. "You're not so bad yourself." She then reached out a hand in Taecyeon's direction. "Come on let's head down, the girls are waiting."

Taecyeon grabbed her hand and they both headed downstairs.

"Finally," Hani said as Taecyeon and Victoria entered the living room. "I thought you would never come down."

"Relax Hani," Jimin began, "He's Mr. International it takes time to look that good." The two of them began to laugh while Victoria and Jessica rolled their eyes.

"Where's Hara?" Taecyeon asked.

Jessica slowly looked away a bit hurt. Taecyeon failed to notice as he asked again when no one answered earning an elbow in the ribs by Victoria.

As he grabbed his side in pain Hara entered the room dressed in a lacey white cut off top lightly revealing her read bikini top underneath. She wore nothing to cover her bikini bottom revealing its tight fit around her slim body.

Taecyeon eyes grew wide at the sight of her and his lips parted slightly. Victoria noticed it and hit him in the ribs the second time before Jessica could see. Hara however noticed it as she grinned knowingly before popping a lollipop in .

Hani clapped her hands loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"Now that we are all here...let's go!"

The group arrived at the beach fifteen minutes later. Victoria was laying down the beach towels while Hani and Jimin ran towards the waters. Taecyeon stood between Jessica and Hara as the two applied sunscreen.

"You're sure you don't want any?" Jessica asked as she held her sunscreen out in Taecyeon's direction.

Taecyeon shook his head. "No, I want to tan a little."

"Then you have time to help me apply mine," Hara said looking over her shoulder towards Taecyeon. "It's hard to get my back area all by myself."

Taecyeon nodded and quickly approached her applying sunscreen to his hand before gently rubbing it on her back.

Jessica watched them from the corner of her eye.  "I'm done so I'm going to go help Victoria set up."

"Ok" Taecyeon and Hara replied in unison.

Jessica rolled her eyes and stormed off towards Victoria.

"I don't get her!" Jessica yelled once she reached Victoria.

"Who?" Victoria asked as she placed down the picnic basket.

"Goo Hara." Jessica said flatly as she plopped down on one of the beach towels.

Victoria put on a pair of sunglasses and laid on her back besides Jessica.

"I don't understand why you're so upset. You should know her by know."

"That's not the issue," Jessica began as he laid down facing Victoria. "The issue is its different this time."

"How is it different?" Victoria asked even though she knew exactly how.

"Look at them." Jessica said as she pointed at the two of them. Taecyeon was now applying sunscreen to Hara's leg as she giggled watching him. "Why can't she see how that makes me feel?"

Victoria lowered her sunglasses just a little to witness the scene in front of them.

"She's good."

Jessica rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "You can't be serious?"

Victoria removed her shades and looked over at Jessica. "Look Jessica, Hara can do whatever she pleases who's going to stop her. You need to realize that just because you like a guy doesn't mean the world's going to stop and he's just handed to you."

Jessica turned her gaze away from Victoria's as she began to blush.

"I never said I liked him."

Victoria smiled as she put her shades back on and laid back down.

"I never said that I'm 26 out loud  either doesn't change the fact that I am."

Jessica put her face in her hands and sighed. "Is it that obvious?"

Victoria shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I could tell from a mile away, the moment you two walked in the kitchen together I knew. However he on the other hand seems to be completely clueless."

"What should I do?" Jessica asked.

Victoria nodded her head in Hara's direction.

"The same thing she's doing, make your move."

 

A/N: Hi guys! First off I want to thank you guys for making this far and baring with me through this writing process (it's a true struggle lol). Anyways what's a good fanfic without a little romance? As you can probably tell I'm attempting to build one with one of the girls, Hara or Jessica, and Taecyeon. I haven't decided who yet so we will just have to wait and see ;)