Aftermath

Oh Girls

"Come on!" Jessica called out to Taecyeon. She was heading back into the rubble and ash that the girls called home. Taecyeon knew to follow her but he couldn't take his eyes off the headless boy beneath him. It was his first kill. He himself volunteered to do it. At the time he wanted to punish the guy who chased him away from his quite life, with the intent to end it. With his new abilities it was easy for him to decapitate the boy with only a kick to the head, however after it was done he felt...different.

"Hurry!" Jessica called again. Taecyeon slowly looked away from the boy and headed towards Jessica. They entered the house now covered in smoke causing them both cough and heave.

"Victoria! Hani!" Jessica yelled. The smoke was quite thick hindering their vision. "Stay close," She said to Taecyeon as she held out a hand. Taecyeon took her hand and they moved slowly through the smoke as Jessica continued to call out for the girls.

"We're here!" Someone finally yelled back in response. Jessica quickly moved towards the sound of the voice dragging Taecyeon along with her. They'd made their way out of the house and into the backyard. Victoria sat on the ground her hands through Hani's hair who laid still in her lap.

"Oh my god," Jessica breathed as she ran over to Victoria's side.

"She's ok," Victoria assured her, "She's alive just unconscious."

"What happened to her?" Taecyeon asked as he moved closer to the girls.

"I don't know," Victoria responded. "If it wasn't for Hara I'd probably be in the same position."

"Where is Hara?" Jessica asked as she looked around the yard. "And Jimin?"

"Hara went back inside to find a something for Hani. Jimin went with her. They should be back soon."

"Who did this?" Taecyeon asked.

"Another team from TUB," Victoria replied, "Team- 2108. We knew of the team from our time under TUB but we didn't know who they were exactly until they came for you the night we met. Taeyeon had some information on how to get to them so we could strike first, but somehow they found us."

"Well they're down a man now," Jessica said as she looked over towards Taecyeon. Victoria followed her gaze and understood what was implied. She gave Taecyeon an approving nod before turning back to Jessica.

"They're down 3 men actually. Two of them escaped the one who did this to Hani and the one who came after me. The others are dead."  Taecyeon lowered his gaze upon hearing those last words. He wondered if this is how his life would be from now on, always on the run and killing people. Hara and Jimin exited the smoking house and joined the others in the back.

"Everything is going to s in there." Jimin said. "I don't think we can salvage anything from here. It'll all be nothing but ash soon."

"I found a first aid kit," Hara said as she handed it over to Victoria. "It's not much but it's better than nothing."

"What do we do now?" Jessica asked.

"After tonight I don't think anyone will be after us for a while. So until then we regroup, rebuild ourselves." Victoria answered. "We need to go. Taecyeon could you carry Hani please?"

Taecyeon nodded and slowly lifted Hani up into his arms.

"Where are we going to go?" Jimin asked.

Victoria shrugged, "Anywhere but here."

With much luck Jimin's beloved hammerhead didn't take much damage from the explosion or the preceding fire. Jimin took the wheel and the remaining girls and Taecyeon all piled into the car. They immediately hit the road with nothing but the damaged clothing that they were wearing. They had no direction, nowhere to go, but they knew that together this would just be another obstacle they would overcome.

"Guys," Jimin spoke, her eyes still glued on the road in front of her. "We can only drive so far before the car gives up on us..."

"She's right," Hara added, "We have to stop somewhere."

"We could stop at a hotel." Jessica suggested.

"No," Victoria said, "It's too public, and we don't have any money."

"We could go to my place," Taecyeon stated.

Hara rolled her eyes, "Didn't we discuss this already? Going to your place would be the exact equivalent to putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger yourself."

"Hey," Victoria said as she turned to face Hara, "Don't be so hard on him."

Hara sighed, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Taecyeon replied, "How about we go to my sister's place?"

"Oh my god," Hara breathed as she place a hand to her head in frustration.

"No it's not the same," Taecyeon began, "No one knows I have a sister besides you guys. She's not even in Korea, she's in England. When our parents died her and  I went on to live completely separate lives. She even changed her name, so it would be almost impossible for someone to find her through me unless I told them personally."

"So you're saying the people after you wouldn't know who or where she was? Not even her connection to you?" Hara asked.

Taecyeon nodded.

"Then that's where we're going to go." Victoria declared.

"How are we going to get to England from here?" Jessica asked, "We can't just drive there."

"Leave that to me." Jimin said with a smile. "I just so happen to know a girl that could help."

 

A/N: Hi Guys~ I know this chapter may seem short (because it is lol) but I'm working hard on the upcoming chapters ahead. I also want to say that the chapters from here on out may be a bit longer than usual because this fic will be coming to an end soon :( ... I have so much to cover in between now and then so don't worry too much. As always thank you so much for your support and I'll see you soon~