Chapter 9: WooHyun (SEQUEAL)

INFINITE ONESHOTS

THE TIME HAS COME... 

_____________

It was another long day. I was doing fan service as usual. I'm Nam Star WooHyun with his aegyo bunny. The fan girls squealed as i threw hearts at them. The Fan meeting was about to end as we sang the last song, voice of my heart. 

I gulped down a bottle of water before we started to sing. It was always a sad thing to say goodbye. 

*Goodbye*

 

. I'm thinking about her again... 

 

WooHyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Her images were flashing through his mind once again. He needed to focus on the fan meeting. He knocked his head, not too hard hoping it would help. SungYeol came over for a drink but he stopped and looked at WooHyun, wondering what he was trying to do. SungYeol slowly reached his hand to his band mate and tapped him. 

"What's wrong?" SungYeol asked.

WooHyun jerked slightly, "Uh. Nothing. Just...Taking a drink." He made up an excuse and took his bottled water.

 

WooHyun join the others and stood in his position. The song started and yet again they gave their hearts out to their fans through their song. WooHyun did sang with his heart but he was singing it to her. The memories flooded his mind. He stared blankly at the crowd in front of him. He scanned through the crowds but something, or someone caught his eyes. 

 

*It can't be* 

 

Just in time the song had ended and Infinite did a group bow but WooHyun's eyes were glued to that specific person. She looked exactly like her. WooHyun was about to that particular person but SungGyu held his hand and dragged him away.

"AH! WooGyu!!" The fans squealed even more.

WooHyun had no choice but to follow his band mates back to their next destination. It was a fan signing event somewhere near his hometown. He felt both excited and worried being in there. He missed what he used to call home. 

WooHyun stared out the window. The others observed him. He wasn't the usual mood maker like before. 

"WooHyun-ah, what's wrong?" The leader decided to speak up first.

"Nothing. Just thinking." He whispered still looking out the window. 

The others made eye-contact with each other and tried to ask if anyone knew what happened. Everyone shrugged their shoulders. 

 

"Alright we're here!" Their manager sang. 

One by one they got out of the van and walked to the venue. Fans were already there and yelling their lungs out to their idol. Infinite walked up to the stage and did their introduction as per usual. They each took a seat and the event started. Fans queued up and it seemed like there was no end to the line. They were gaining popularity quite well ever since the Be Mine promotions. Now with their Paradise promotions they felt like they're gaining more and more love from the public. Both in the country and overseas.

 

"Wah! So many came. I'm excited aren't you hyung?" SungJong smiled to WooHyun.

"Yeah. I guess." He forced a smile.

SungJong was the youngest but he can be the most matured and smartest.

"Hyung, girl problems?" he made a guess.

WooHyun's eyes widened. From just that reaction SungJong knew he was correct.

"Its alright Hyung, I'll keep it a secret." SungJong chuckled as a fan came up to him.

 

*Aish this kid. Alright back to work.*

 

He tried his best to push the thought off his mind and focused on his fans. The fans gave him loads of gifts and he accepted them. Signing album after album. His wrist was wearing out. He massaged his wrist while waiting for another fan to approach him. 

"Does it hurt?" The fan gave him her album for his signature.

"Well, its for my lovely girlfriends i don't mind." WooHyun chuckled and signed the album without looking up.

"Girlfriends huh?" The girl giggled.

"Mhmm..." WooHyun smiled and looked up. His heart immediately stopped beating and his eyes were glued at the person in front of him. His smile faded away as he noticed who was standing before him. 

"Long time no see best friend. Glad to see you're living your dream." She cheered.

WooHyun was still frozen there not being able to react.  

"Excuse me, not more than 5 minutes mam." The security escorted her to the last member, L.

WooHyun watched as she smiled dearly to L causing his blood to boil. The fan in front of him was waiting for him to sign the album but WooHyun's brain could only see her. 

 

"WooHyun Oppa..." The fan called out, a bit annoyed.

 

"Thank you L-ssi." She bowed to L and walked off. WooHyun's breathing became uneven as she walked further and further away. 

"Hyung.." SungJong shook WooHyun's body. WooHyun wasn't responding. SungJong followed his gaze and came upon a well dressed lady walking towards the streets. SungJong made another clever guess that she was the one WooHyun was thinking about.

"Go Hyung..Go, I'll back you up."SungJong whispered and pushed WooHyun off his chair.

With the encouragement from SungJong he ran after her. "GO HYUNG GO!" SungJong cheered.

 

Their manager and the other members called out to him to come back. The members were clueless at first but SungJong told them secretly about his clever guessing. Their manager ran to find WooHyun and just as SungJong said he took care of it. He gave each fan a sweet from his bag pack to fill in for WooHyun. 

 

WooHyun ran through the crowds and tried to find her. He stretched his neck out for a better view. He didn't want to lose her. 

"_______-ah!!!" He yelled out causing the public to stare at him.

All the ajuma and ajusshi looked at him like he's some maniac but some students who were there started to take pictures of him. WooHyun turned a full circle before seeing the same figure making a left turn at the corner. Not wasting another second he dashed to that direction and he found himself in front of a fair sized house. 

 

*This is where she lives?* 

 

He regained his breath and walked to the door and knocked on it. It took a few knocks before a young girl opened it. 

"Who are you?" The little girl said. 

"Is there someone by the name of  _____ lives here?" WooHyun asked. 

"______? Oh! wait here okay Ajusshi? Omma!" The girl ran back into the house.

 

*OMMA?!*  WooHyun yelled in his head.

"Who is it MinYoung-ah?" That familiar voice was heard.

The little girl came back with the same person that was in front of WooHyun a few minutes ago.

"This Ajusshi is looking for you Omma." The girl pointed to WooHyun.

"Oh." She smiled," MinYoung-ah, be a good girl and go play in your room okay?"

"Ne~" The girl smiled and ran upstairs.

 

After assuring that MinYoung was in her room she turned back to WooHyun. She smiled and invited him into the house.

Unsure of what to do WooHyun walked in and looked around. It was a well decorated house, cozy and sweet.

"Sit WooHyun-ah." She gestured as she walked to the kitchen,"Drinks?"

"Anything would do." WooHyun answered back.

She came back to the room with a cup of juice in her hands and a bandage in her other. She sat beside WooHyun and held her hand out.

"Wrist." She looked at WooHyun.

He gladly obeyed and rested his wrist on her palm. Slowly she bandaged his wrist.

"If you don't take care of it, it'll swell up." She whispered.  

WooHyun couldn't believe his own eyes. She was sitting right in front of him after all those years had passed. 

"______-ah..." WooHyun called out.

"Yea?" She replied.

"Are you married?" He was just too curious to know.

"What if i said i was?" 

WooHyun felt disappointed and regretful. He looked down.

She laughed at how miserable he had already looked," Yah! Are you crazy! I'm still living my life man! I'm not married you dummy." 

"You aren't?!" WooHyun said a little too loudly. 

"NOP. See! No rings." She showed her fingers. 

 

WooHyun wanted to jump for joy and do cartwheels but he needed to stay calm. There was another thing that needs to be answered. "Then, who's that girl?"

"Who? MinYoung? She's my friend's daughter. I'm babysitting." She giggled," We like to play family."

WooHyun nodded in understanding.

She softly gazed at WooHyun," How about you? How have you been?"

WooHyun scratched his head and thought, "Good?"

She laughed.

 

Then the door clicked open. They turned their heads to the door. Guess who was there? JiYong.

"Hey I'm Here! Oh. wait. I know him.." JiYong stood there.

WooHyun was going to give that guy a punch in the face if she had not stopped him.

"JiYong oppa remember him? My Best friend! The one that was on TV  once." She held WooHyun's hand.

"OH! YEAAAH~!"  JiYong ran over and sat beside WooHyun," How's life dude? You're a total NamStar! _____ always talks about you." 

WooHyun turned to her. She was blushing. 

"Yah! Since when?" She gave JiYong a look.

"Well, you said that he looks gorgeous and so y. Oh! Especially when the part he showed his abs, you were practically a fan girl!" JiYong blurted everything out, "Oh! Here's your grocery. I need to go. My girlfriend's waiting! I'm going to propose to her today! I just got the rings! AAHA~!! I'm excited! Bye ______! Oh and see you around ____'s best friend." JiYong ran out the door like a monkey.

 

WooHyun was already grinning.

"Stop looking at me like that! Ok Ok i did do all those things. Sheesh." She crossed her arms. 

"You're still single?" WooHyun couldn't keep his smirk in him. 

"No Duh! You had me waiting for a long time mr!" She sounded annoyed, "You have no idea what i've been through!" 

"Well, can't blame me for being jealous." WooHyun came closer to her.

"You made me watch movies by myself!" She moved to WooHyun.

"I missed you." WooHyun confessed.

"After you left i realized how much i love you." They were now centimeters apart.

 

"SarangHae... " WooHyun whispered before finally kissing her. All those long years of waiting, He finally got the girl he wanted. Maybe they weren't in the right time to be together. This is what fate is. True love. and what ever else you want it to be. Neither want to let go. Neither want to lose each other. 

 

"OMMAAAA~!!! MR CUDDLES HAS A OO!"  MinYoung cried from her room. WooHyun pulled and way and looked at her. She shrugged. 

"its a normal thing." She smiled. 

WooHyun smiled back and embraced her once more before they went to treat Mr. Cuddle's oo. 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Ok i had to rush this i need to go out~! LOL. Ok Bye Bye! Hope you enjoyed it.! 

 

COMMENT ON WHICH MEMBER YOU WANT ME TO DO NEXT! Wheee~