Happy White Day :D

INFINITE ONESHOTS

WHITE DAY SPECIAL <3 

_______________________

It was a bright morning, just like any other day. Except that today was an extra special day. The day where people get nervous, palm sweating and heart pumping. It is as horrible as taking an exam. Well, technically it is a type of test. It is a test or a person's courage and trust, building up to the next stage to a relationship. 

 

Eunkyung was getting ready for school as usual. She was not expecting much for white day since she don't really care about relationship. Of course like any other teenage girls her age, she's been thinking of boys but she's been too busy studying to get busy with relationships. Her main focus, as a student, is studies. She needs her graduation certificate to get into a proper collage and also a scholarship. Her main goal in life is to get her family out of their financial difficulties. She's forbidden to work during her schooling periods and she's been told to focus on only her studies. Being the obedient girl she is, she follows what she's been told. Well, welcome to her life. 

 

"Halmeoni! Harabeoji! I'm going now!" She cried as she opened the door to their one room apartment. 

"Take care...don't over work yourself." Her grandmother called out from the small kitchen corner. 

"Walk safely!" Her grandfather looked away from the newspaper and towards her. 

"Neh. Bye Bye!" 

 

She locked the doors and after making sure that it was secured she went down the stairs and out into the open neighbourhood. The weather was just fine and she was already feeling encouraged to begin her day with a good start. She inhaled the morning scent and gave a big grin. 

"Let's study hard." She mumbled to herself in confidence before giving a firm nod. 

 

RING RING. 

A bell rang, gaining her attention. She turned her head to be greeted by a wide smile.

"EunKyung-ah Annyeong!" SungJong waved. 

He was also in the same uniform as you since he also goes to the same school as you. He had his bike parked up beside him. She stared at him for a moment trying to absorb the fact that he was standing there greeting her. 

"SungJong-ssi." She gave a weak wave. 

"Want a ride?" He smiled. She stood there feeling dumbfounded. SungJong hardly talks her and there he was talking to her about wanting a ride on his bike. Weird? SungJong let out a small laugh and went up to her. He stood there for a while before taking her hand and dragging her to his bike. He nodded his head towards the bike; obviously encouraging her to hop on. She was hesitant and doesn't like to burden anyone. Seeing that she wasn't getting on, SungJong got on first then looked back at her. 

"Come on. We're going to be late you know." He gave her a warm smile. She gave it a thought and seeing that riding with SungJong wouldn't do any harm she carefully sat on the bike only holding on to the seat itself. 

"You're going to fall off.." SungJong frowned and took her hands to his waist, "Its okay, I'm clean. I scrub my body and wash my clothes every single day!" 

 

She chuckled a little at the comment and hugged SungJong lightly. Once she did, SungJong turned back to the pathway and cycled down the streets to school. She was quietly enjoying the scenery of the neighbourhood. The wind was softly brushing against her skin, tickling her a little. SungJong saw that she was smiling and a smile grew on his face too. 

 

Upon reaching school, EunKyung thanked SungJong for the ride then head on to her locker. 

"Wait! Let's go together!" SungJong quickly and clumsily locked his bike to the bike racks and caught up with her. The two of them walked down the pathway awkwardly and she reached her locker. SungJong's locker was a little more ahead of hers but when she turned, she saw that SungJong still standing there. 

"SungJong-ssi you may go to your locker now." She tilted her head slightly. 

"No thanks i'll accompany you." He simply stated. She raised a brow and shrugged it off. 

She turned around to her locker but she jumped and was surprised to see Kim Myungsoo/ L standing there. 

"Omo." She gasped and her books dropped. SungJong shook his head. 

L held out a piece of candy to her. She blinked at the candy but received it anyways. 

"Thank you Myungsoo-ssi." She politely thanked him.

"I Love You. Happy White Day." L quickly said and then ran off.

 

She watched as L ran down the hallway by the look of it, he seemed nervous. She turned around and exchanged eye contact with SungJong who had already picked up your books for you. SungJong was shaking his head and mentally doing a face palm. EunKyung smiled and held the Candy to your chest. 

After getting her other books from the locker, SungJong walked her to class and by coincidence they had the same classes for the whole day. 

"Trust me, it's going to be a very long day." SungJong winked. 

EunKyung turned back to her desk and played with the candy in her fingers. *Today is white day*

 

------------------------------------

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG, Break time. 

"Ok class, for homework, please read up on organic chemistry. I'll be giving a pop quiz on our next lesson." Our Chemistry teacher said and walked out of the door. 

 

EunKyung was packing her pencil box when SungJong practically jumped in front of her. She was startled. 

"Don't do that SungJong-ssi." You frowned a little. 

"Just call me SungJong. It makes me feel so weird you calling me 'SungJong-SSI'." He pouted. 

"Arasseo. SungJong-ah." She smiled. 

"Let's go eat~" He sang causing EunKyung to giggle. 

 

BANG! The class door burst open.  All heads turned to the door. Girls immediately swooned. 

"It's Woohyun oppa~" "Ahh! Woohyun oppa!" "Namstar!!" 

EunKyung looked at the girls squealing but she doesn't understand why. WooHyun scanned the room and gave the girls at the corner of the room and wink and they started to squeal like fan girls. EunKyung was surprised. SungJong raised a brow as WooHyun made his way to EunKyung. 

"EunKyung-ah Baby!" WooHyun was about to hug you but SungJong pulled him away. Wow he's strong. 

"Hyung." SungJong gave him a stern glare. EunKyung just sat there and watched the two. 

 

After sometime, WooHyun gave in and back away from EunKyung. He grumbled and threw imaginary knives to SungJong. Girls started to gossip around. 

"So~ EunKyung baby, Do you want to eat with this hot guy over here?" WooHyun pointed to himself and wriggled his eyebrows. 

SungJong groaned and rolled his eyes. Girls started to sigh and admire how lucky she was. 

EunKyung gave a small smile and politely rejected WooHyun. 

"I'm sorry WooHyun-ssi but i was going to eat with SungJong-s, I mean SungJong." She bit her lower lips nervously. 

WooHyun glared at SungJong as SungJong happily linked his arms with EunKyung and stuck his tongue out at WooHyun. But then, WooHyun smirked. SungJong's smile faded. 

"Let's eat together then!" He grinned mischievously and held EunKyung's hand pulling the two of them out of the room. 

"HYUNG!" SungJong whined. 

 

The whole break time was funny and entertaining as WooHyun would show off his weird personality to EunKyung. He would pull out lame jokes, literally brag about himself and do cute bunny aegyos. EunKyung couldn't help but laugh at him. SungJong on the other hand was rolling his eyes or groaning all the way. Just when WooHyun was about to flex his muscle for EunKyung the bell rang. 

"FINALLY! THANK YOU!" SungJong cried and grabbed EunKyung, "Bye Hyung!" 

"I'll walk the two of you to class!" WooHyun yelled and ran after them. 

"ARGh." SungJong groaned yet again. 

EunKyung giggled and whispered to SungJong, "Your friend is so weird." 

They reached the classroom and WooHyun gave her a big bear hug. 

"Bye Baby! Don't miss me okay? I'll see you later~" WooHyun sang. 

"See you later?" 

 

"OK! CLASS SETTLE DOWN!" The teacher ordered and EunKyung and SungJong scrambled to their seats. 

"God. Hyung's annoying." SungJong grumbled. 

EunKyung laughed, "He's alright..." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was after school and EunKyung was at her locker and yeah, SungJong is still with her. 

"Hey, you doing anything tonight?" SungJong asked. 

EunKyung stopped to think for a while, "I'm not sure. I guess I’m free. Halmeoni didn't say anything about going to the night market." 

"Then, are you free now?" SungJong asked again. 

"Yeah. Why?" She turned around but saw a tall dude standing next to SungJong. 

"Wanna have fun?" The tall dude asked. 

EunKyung stared at him and then turned to SungJong. SungJong sighed and patted the guy's back. 

"Meet my other Hyung, Lee SungYeol." SungJong sighed. 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo SungYeol-ssi. I'm Jung EunKyung." EunKyung politely bowed. 

"Yeah, I know. You're a beauty. What do you say? Want to spend the afternoon with me? I promise it'll be so much fun! You and Me." SungYeol's eyes were sparkling. 

"Nu-Uh! I'm tagging along Hyung!" SungJong linked his arms around EunKyung's. 

"What are you? Her boyfriend?" SungYeol laughed, "Whatever! Let's go!" 

------------------------------------

 

SungYeol led the two of them to a long bus ride and then to a big building. EunKyung looked around the building and saw a lot of teenagers loitering around. She guessed that it was some kind of a hangout place. SungYeol came back with a big smile and pushed the two of them into the building. It was a huge arcade place filled with endless games and also prizes to be won. 

"LET's PLAY!" SungYeol cheered and then the three of them went to play all sorts of games. From basketball to Car racing to Dancing machines. It was all fun and laughter. 

 

"WHEE~! I won again!" EunKyung cheered as she had won the dance off for the third time. 

"Yeah, you've got the moves EunKyung-ah!" SungJong watched from the side. 

"Damn, you should go audition or something." SungYeol got off the stage. 

SungYeol took a glance at his watch and gasped. 

"We have to go now!" He panicked and pulled the two of them out of the building. 

SungJong was also pulling EunKyung along. She was confused on why they were that way. 

 

They dragged her all the way to a park near by and then ran off. 

"Wait here!" They ordered. 

She was blur and didn't know what to do. She shrugged her shoulders and thought that maybe they had something to do. She walked over to a bench and sat on it looking around the park. Barely anyone was there. The Sun was slowly setting and the cold wind was making her skiver in her thin uniform. 

"Where are they?" She whispered and looked around again. 

 

Just then two other guys were standing in front of her, smiling. She panicked, thinking that they were rapists. 

"Are you Jung EunKyung? Afraid not, we know SungJong and SungYeol. We're their friends." One with the cute smile said, "Come with us." 

EunKyung was still unsure about it so she didn't budge. The two of them exchanged glances and turned back to EunKyung. 

"If it makes you trust us, My name is Howon but friends call me HO-YA." Hoya gave that same sweet smile. 

"I'm Dongwoo." The other one held his hand out, "We have a surprise for you." 

EunKyung looked at them and felt a little feeling that she could trust them. She placed her hand on to Dongwoo's and he took her hand. Hoya then went to cover her eyes but she flinched the first time. 

"Don't worry. We won't do anything to you." Hoya assured her then went to cover her eyes. 

 

Slowly, EunKyung felt that she was being taken to a certain area in the park. Her heart was thumping hard against her chest and she felt her palms getting a little sweaty despite the cold. 

"Ok. In 3, i'm going to uncover your eyes. You ready Princess?" Hoya whispered. 

EunKyung was hesitating but she gave a firm nod. 

"Ok... 1...2....3!" Hoya's hands were off her eyes and she squinted a little before slowly opening her eyes. She gasped to see a pathway filled with flower petals in front of her. 

"Follow it.." Dongwoo encouraged her. 

The pathway led to a playground in the park. She carefully walked down the aisle and looked back to see DongWoo and Hoya gesturing to her to keep moving forward. She did. When she was finally at the playground she looked around. 

 

*Is this some prank?*

 

Just then she heard the most soothing voice she's ever heard. 

 

I don't know the reason why i changed

i've been thinking for a long time, with many difficulties ahead

i seem to be changing quite a lot, please end this can you hear this song? Oh~

 

You're too much, thank you. Oh baby~

you're too pretty. Oh~

there's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you

i always look at only you. Oh baby~

 

She cupped as a stunning guy was walking towards her with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Singing his heart out. Wanting her to hear his feelings out. Wanting her to understand that he wants her to be his. 

"Omo. What is this?" She gasped and covered her blushing face. She was burning red and she couldn't just run away. 

"SungGyu oppa..." She couldn't believe that her senior was doing that to her. 

SungGyu finally walked over to her and then knelt on one knee. She couldn't contain her excitement. 

"EunKyung-ah~ I love You. Happy White Day." He held the bouquet of flowers out, "Be Mine?" 

EunKyung but her lower lip anxiously before nodding and taking the flowers. SungGyu smiled widely and stood up pulling EunKyung into his embrace. 

"Gomawo.." He mumbled. 

EunKyung shyly smiled, "Oppa." 

 

 

POP! POP! POP! Streamers was flying everywhere. EunKyung pulled away from SungGyu and looked around to see everyone there. SungJong, L, WooHyun, SungYeol, Dongwoo and Hoya.; all cheering for the new couple. 

"Aigoo~ The new couple is so cute!" SungYeol cooed. 

"Yeah, too bad i can't have her." WooHyun gave you a wink. 

"Yah. No winking at my girl." SungGyu protectively hugged you.

"Chukahae Eunkyung-ah!" SungJong clapped happily. 

 

"You planned this?" EunKyung couldn't believe it. 

SungGyu nodded and smiled. EunKyung grew red again and then hid her face in SungGyu's chest. 

 

"Let's celebrate! But first..." Dongwoo gave a sly grin, "Kiss!" 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone chanted. EunKyung squirmed in SungGyu's embrace. 

SungGyu laughed and the two of them made eye contact. Slowly he leaned in and gave her a small kiss. 

"Happy White Day." SungGyu leaned his forehead on hers.

 

"YAY! LET'S EAAAAATTTTT!!!!" L cried, "I'm hungry~ and hyung! Don't ever ask me to do that again! It was so embarrassing!"

 

--------------------------------

 

HAPPY WHITE DAY EVERYONE :D LOL.