CHAPTER 6: WooHyun

INFINITE ONESHOTS

STILL WAITING

Wheeee~ WooHyunnie~~!! I love his aegyo bunny <3 <3 <3 

ENJOY ^^ 

_________________________________

"Another one?" She asked. 

WooHyun nodded and threw it onto the floor. 

"YAH! Don't do that! It breaks the girl's heart you know. At least read it.." She retrieved it back. 

 

WooHyun turned back and watched as she squatted down to pick the love letter up. She blew on it and dusted it as though it was fragile and could break anytime. WooHyun softened. That was why he fell so hard for her in the first place. She was the kind that would care for others not caring if they would treat her badly or not. She was his only girl friend. She took care of him like her own brother but WooHyun looked at her like his own girlfriend. 

Don't tell him to confess, because he did. 

Yeah, you heard right. He did confess to her. He did express himself but she said he wasn't the one. It broke his heart but he too promised that they would still be the best friends they were. So there he was years passed and he stills looks at her the same as ever since he laid his eyes on her. She knew he still had those feelings for her but she tried to help him move on from her. Girls in school were swooning over him asking him out for a chance but so far, he rejected all. 

 

WooHyun walked over to her and held his hand out, "Fine I'll read it." She smiled and handed the love letter to him. 

He half heartedly unfolded the well decorated piece of paper and read it out lout.

 

"WooHyun Oppa, Please go out with me. I've been in love with you since junior high. Ps here's my number." He finished reading then looked back at her, "There i've read it. Now can we go~?"

She shook her head and went after him. They had planned to eat lunch together, well more like WooHyun forced her to follow him. They took the bus and after one stop they went off the bus and walked to the fast food restaurant there. It was famous for their French fries which she loved to eat most. The other thing that WooHyun loved about her. She doesn't really care about dieting and stuff but she does keep fit and healthy. She's just natural about herself.

 

WooHyun lead her to the seats and they settled down before ordering. Like always, WooHyun would order the food and then they would talk while eating their food. WooHyun would always enjoy times like these because no one was there to interrupt them.  But that day was different. Out of nowhere someone called out her name and came over.

 

"Long time no see Jagiya~" That guy pinched her cheeks.

WooHyun grew angry. Who was he to her to be able to do that when her best friend himself could not?

"Ah! Oppa!" She squealed, somehow glad to meet him. WooHyun was lost, who was that guy?

She saw WooHyun staring at her and she straightened up, "WooHyun-ah, this is my friend who works at the same shop as me. He's the one that i told you about."

WooHyun looked at the guy.

"Hey, Nice to meet you! I'm Jiyong." He held his hand out to WooHyun, smiling.

WooHyun gritted his teeth and shook his hand, "WooHyun."

"I heard you're younger than me. That makes me your hyung right dongsaeng?"  He grinned.

WooHyun ignored him and continued eating his food.

"Okaay....Well, Jagiya. Where are you going after this?" Jiyong asked her.

"Uh.. Home?"

"Then its settled. I'll drive you home." He was still smiling.

WooHyun looked at her. She was blushing.

 

*She likes him...* Woohyun's wounds re-opened.

 

He felt sick sitting there. He felt as though he was a third-wheel. He quickly finished his food and excused himself to return back home. He heard her calling for him but Jiyong stopped her. WooHyun clenched his fist as he went home. Just when he thought she was going to give him another chance another guy came into her life and took her heart away from him. 

WooHyun cried again. His heart was mentally stabbed with a knife. It hurts too much.

 

*I need to leave her....* 

 

A few days later, she came knocking on his door only to find his house empty. His luggage was in the center of the room. He wasn't expecting her to see him moving away from her. 

"Where's all your stuff. Where are you going?" She sounded alarmed and panic.

WooHyun left the door open for her and went to his luggage, "I'm moving to Seoul. I got a job."

"What about school?" She looked at him.

"I transferred." He bluntly said.

"What about your fan girls?" She tried to laugh but it came out as a cry.

WooHyun stayed silent and carried his luggage out of the house.

"WAIT! What about me? I'm your best friend. Who am I supposed to laugh, cry or watch movies with?" She was almost crying.

WooHyun looked back at her shaking figure. He had a second thought of leaving but that guy came into his head.

"You can call over that guy and do those things with him. I need to go, the taxi is waiting for me."

 

WooHyun went out of the building and walked over to the taxi. He placed his stuff inside the trunk and was about to enter when she stopped him.

"You're lying right? You're just going to leave me here?"

"It hurts!" WooHyun yelled.

"W-what?" She was lost for words at his sudden outburst.

"It hurts real bad. Waiting for you is suffocating me. I'm tired of waiting. Time isn't healing me like you said it would! Time has made it worse. I can't do this anymore." WooHyun slipped his arm away from her grasp. 

She wanted to tell him to stay but he was right. He couldn't probably just leave him suffering forever. It was the best for the both of them. She stood there as the taxi drove away.

 

WooHyun refrained himself from turning back. It was his choice. He's not backing out.

*Time will heal it this time.*  

 

A few years later....

 

Even though time is passing by again 

I’m going back to that time again

 

WooHyun sang his heart out. Thinking of the memories. 

 

I know well you won’t change your thoughts but

I still can’t forget you

 

He sang to his fans and most importantly his only one love.

 

"Hyung! That was great!" SungYeol kept hitting his back.

"Yah! Stop that!" He gave SungYeol a headlock.

The others just laughed at the happy moment. He was now happy in Infinite. Being able to do what he does best. Doing his aegyo for his fan girls. Singing for his loved one. But he never stopped thinking about her. It was the one thing that was permanent in his memories. He had always been waiting....waiting for her to come back to him. 

He knew he was a fool for doing that but he couldn't help himself.

 

Waiting for time to allow them to be together...

 

__________________________________

 

You guys are making me smile like an idiot you know that? ^^ Hahaha~ 

I'll try to do SungJong's oneshot tomorrow coz i'll be away for 4 days after tomorrow. I'll be overseas!! YEAH~! 

Well I'll wait till then to see if i will continue with more Infinite OneSHOTSSS~!! 

AND I Guess i will make another KIM MYUNGSOO oneshot tomorrow if i have the time :D 

 

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH~! 

 

 

 

<3 <3 <3 KYAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!