CHAPTER 3: MyungSoo (L)

INFINITE ONESHOTS

 

MY NEW PILLOW

__________________

You were in Infinite's new dorm, helping them move. They were very excited to be moving out of their old and small dorm and moving into a much nicer and spacious dorm. You took the box into the apartment and you started to look around. You were a fan of Infinite, but you had to finish your job first.

 

"_______-ah! Move faster!" Your partner cried out.

"Ah, Ne!" You nod your head and quicken your pace.

The boys were out for their daily schedule. When everything was finally unloaded you stretched your body muscles.

 

"Done!" You cried one of the rooms.

"Alright. That is all for today, good job _________-ah! You need a ride home?" Mr Lim asked.

"If you don't mind, okay." You smiled.

"Let's go." He walked out of the front door.

 

Mr. Lim drove back to the car park where all the other vans were. You moved in alone near-by since you were having this job. You wanted to walk off but you forgot that you left your bag at the back of the truck. Mr. Lim needed to unlock the storage at the back of the truck anyways, he needed to return the keys. Mr. Lim finally unlocked it and he said goodbye to you. You opened the storage and peeped inside to find you bag. You smiled and excitedly retrieved your bag in the dark. Then you spotted something else. It was long and had holes in it. Cautiously you went over to the object. 

Guess what it was; Kim MyungSoo aka L's favorite bamboo bolster. You gasped. Neither you or your partner had unloaded it to their new dorm. You took the thing and went out. You wanted to return it but how? 

 

"I guess i have to sacrifice my rest..." You mumbled and walked out to the streets to find a taxi. 

 

-----

 

 At Infinite's dorm, the boys had just returned from a performance and they were all too tired to unpack yet. DongWoo managed to find his Banana pillow and he hugged it sitting on the couch. SungJong found his teddy bear. The rest just grabbed any pillow they could find and lay on the living room floor. The only one who was frantically looking around was L.

 

"L-ah! Can you please sit down. Seeing you walk around is making me more tired." SungGyu cried but L was still searching everywhere.

"L!" Hoya called out, still no luck. SungYeol gathered his strength and stood up to walk over to L.

"Hey, what's wrong?" SungYeol asked L who was now squatting down searching through the boxes piled up at the corner.

"MY BAMBOO BOLSTER IS GONE!" L wailed.

"Mwo?" Everyone sat up and looked at L.

"Search harder! It should be there!" WooHyun told.

Then the rest too started searching. Their manager came in and jumped at them running around the house searching for the long lost bolster. Their manager called out to them but only SungGyu responded.

"HYUNG! The Bamboo bolster is not here!" SungGyu informed their manager.

"WHAT?! AGAIN?!" Their manager shivered at the memory.

 

Once, the same bamboo bolster was lost and L could not sleep for several nights. He needed that bolster so badly in

order to sleep. Luckily SungYeol found it at their 'hidden place' in the dorm. They thought maybe L forgot he left it there. It was a horrible memory that they wouldn't want to repeat ever again. 

 

After 1 hour it was already night and the boys had to have their beauty sleep for their fanmeeting the next day. Like they predicted, L couldn't sleep at all. He looked at the clock and i was only 10pm. He peeped at SungYeol and DongWoo who were supposed to be him new roommate. They were fast asleep exhausted. L stood up and carefully tiptoed out of the room. He walked to the kitchen to have a glass of water. 

 

*I want my bolster* He pouted.

 

He was about to return back into the room when there was a knock on the door. It was late in the night, who would be at their door at this hour and they had just moved in too. L crept to the door and opened it; revealing a girl still wearing her t-shirt and jeans. You were panting as you had to took the stairs instead.

"Can I help you?" L politely asked, his eyes not leaving you.

He felt himself tingle and growing nervous. It was love at first sight. His heart raced as he observed you. Your every feature was registered into his memory.

"Uh. I came to return this. I kind of forgot to unload this so, I had to come here by myself and return it." You explain while handing out his bamboo bolster. For once L didn't care about his beloved bolster. He wanted to know about you. 

"Thank You..." his eyes still fixed on you as he retrieved the object.

You tucked your hair behind your ear and awkwardly bowed before leaving. Then, L called to you. He pushed the door a little wider and invited you inside. You stood there not knowing what to do. To reject or to accept. 

"I'm just thankful." L explained and dragged you in ," Besides you looked awfully tired." 

 

He the lights and made you sit down on the couch. Things were still as messy as before but L tried to clear it up. He went to the kitchen and took out a carton of orange juice and handed it to you. You accepted it as you bowed your head slightly. L sat beside you with his drink. 

"Uh...Aren't you going to sleep?" You mumbled, "you are an idol after all..."

"I couldn't sleep." He took a sip," I didn't have my bolster."

You nodded in understanding, "But you have it already. You can sleep."

"Nah."

You stared at him. He seemed the same as anyone had described him. A silent but warm guy. You felt comfortable being there but you knew you couldn't stay long or fans might find out and who know what might happen. 

"I shouldn't be here you know.." You tried to bring sense to L.

"I know. But i want to get to know you." L gazed at you.

"Wha-why?" You mumbled.

"I don't know, I feel attracted to you." He came closer to you. You wanted to back off but your body wasn't in the right state. You heart was beating rapidly. You do agree that L is the visual of the group. He was just so cute and mysterious that every girl just has their eyes on him. Then again he IS your bias in the group. Maybe that was why you didn't want to move away.   

"I don't understand..." You whispered.

"Neither do I....but i just feel like doing this." he whispered back and leaned his body. He looked at your face once more then placed his lips on yours. His hand went over to your cheek. Just like that. It stayed like that for a while, no one moved, no one wanted to move away. In just a kiss, everything seemed to be in place and clicked.

"I think i fell for you; I don't even know your name." L chuckled.

"Well, i'm _______." You smiled.

"Do you think we can continue to meet each other? Can we?"

"As long as we're not in trouble."

"Easy. I can just say you're my long lost childhood friend." L lay down on your lap.

 

The silent filled the air and L soon grew tired. Never before he felt tired without his bolster. He shifted himself to make him feel comfortable. 

"I think i wouldn't need my bolster anymore to sleep for the night." 

 

______________

 

Comment and tell me if this is okay or not. I feel that this wasn't the best i can do.

Thank you for reading <3