CHAPTER 7: SungJong

INFINITE ONESHOTS

PUPPY LOVE

 

MAKNAE SUNGJONG TIME :D 

I'm not sure if i'll be able to make the second L Oneshot or the Sequal to WooHyun's Oneshot by today.

So I'm going to update on when i get back.

I already have the plots so i just need to type out.

Im leaving tmr morning at 5am. So I'll see if i got time tonight and i'll type it out and update yeah? ^^ 

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE <3 

 

___________________________________

It was a bright and sunny day and Infinite was slacking off, playing with their new 'members'. Hoya was cuddling with Jolie at a corner while the rest were playing with BbungBbungie and YoKik. They were all having loads of fun with their new puppies for the new variety show, 'Birth of a Family'.

"Yah.. Don't you think we should bring the dogs for a walk outside?"SungJong came up with an idea.

"Ooo~ I agree!" WooHyun got excited then looked around before whispering, "We can have free time too~"

The others were now thinking of exploring their new neighborhood since they had just moved in. SungGyu didn't like the idea since he knew manager hyung wouldn't like the idea if the boys were going to eat behind their backs. You know, ever since the Sesame player incident....

 

"Come on Hyung! Its for the dogs!" SungJong whined.

SungGyu thought for a moment before calling their manager. After a very long persuasion their manager let them off but they had to return before sunset. 

Everyone jumped around already excited to go out for a walk. They started coming up with things to do but they forgot that the main purpose of 'going out' was to take the dogs out for a walk. 

 

"HYUNG! What about the dogs?!" SungJong cried out.

"Oh..." They all stopped and looked at the three puppies all ready to have a walk.

"Ok. Scissors Paper Stone, The loser has to take the dogs for a walk while the others can go out as planned." SungYeol suggested.  

"Call." They all said in harmony. 

" Scissors....Paper...STONE!" They all said together and guess who lost? 

 

"YESSSS!!!" Everyone yelled and hugged each other, all except SungJong. 

"Good Luck Jjongie~" DongWoo waved 

"Take care!" SungGyu muffled his laughter.

"Don't have too much fun without us~" SungYeol and L put on their shoes and race out of the door with the others. 

 

SungJong stood there not moving a muscle. No one else was in the dorm. They ditched him. They planned this all along. He stomped his foot and grabbed the three leashes attached to the dogs  before walking out of the door and locking it. He was mumbling and grumbling all the way till he reached the neighborhood park. He guessed the dogs knew he was having a bad day as the three dogs were just obediently following the pathway.

"Stupid Hyungs I'll get my revenge back.." He continued grumbling till he reached a small fenced area.

 

His eyes glittered as he saw a mini play place only for dogs. Other dogs were also in there letting their pets roam around freely and interacting with others.

"Come on! Let's go play!" SungJong led the three to the area. He pushed the gate open and went in with the dogs.

"Alright~ Listen here. I'm going to let you three have fun but remember we have to return home before sundown." He held his finger out as he lectured the three," You heard me?" He was talking to them but they were looking at the other dogs playing. SungJong sighed and carefully took off their leashes. Immediately they went running around chasing other dogs. He smiled as he watched ever single one of them played. SungJong stood up and brushed his pants. He looked around for somewhere to relax when he saw an empty seat next to a girl just about the same age as him reading a magazine. He walked his way to the bench and politely asked if he could have the seat.

"Yeah sure." She said without looking away from her magazine.

SungJong made a face and sat down. 

 

*Doesn't she know who i am?* 

 

A few minutes passed and SungJong was resting. His back was leaning against the bench, arms crossed with his eyes closed. He was just about to doze off when he felt something his leg (He was wearing 3/4 pants.). He yelped at the coldness.

"Ahh~ Jjongie! Stop that!" The girl beside SungJong cried as she saw her dog SungJong, "I'm so sorry!"

"It’s Okay." SungJong tried to find something to wipe the saliva off. 

"Here" She handed him a tissue when she suddenly stared at him in awe. 

"Thanks." SungJong took the tissue and wiped his leg. 

The girl pointed to SungJong but nothing came out of . SungJong looked at her and tilt his head.

"YOU'RE SUNGJONG FROM INFINITE!" She squealed like a fan girl.

SungJong was pleased that he was recognized but he tried not to show it so he just nodded.

"I so totally love you!" Her eyes glittered.

SungJong felt weird being said 'I Love You' from a girl. He was blushing lightly and bowed his head, smiling.

 

She apologized again and again because of her dog then BbungBbungie came over and started to play with her dog. 

"Jjongie-ah~" She called out but the two dogs were too engrossed playing together.

"Jjongie?" SungJong looked at her. She was embarrassed and told him that she named her dog after SungJong, since SungJong's nickname was 'Jjong'. SungJong felt touch and the fact that a girl loved and adored him so much that she named her own pet after him. They began to converse about their selves. Surprisingly they were the same age and they could communicate well together. 

 

The time passed and SungJong felt like her grew to like her more and more. The feeling was new to him, since he was still young and growing. He wanted to stay and chat but SungGyu called him to come home since they were caught by their manager for having fun, yet again. He sighed and gathered the three dogs back together.

 

"You're leaving already?" She pouted.

"Yeah…My hyungs were caught while having fun again..." He sighed.

"Aww. When are you coming back here?" She asked hoping he would say 'soon'.

"I'm not sure...Whenever I have to take care of these cuties here again I guess." He shrugged. 

"Then I shall come here everyday to wait for you. I've got to let Jjongie out to play everyday anyways." She beamed.

"You will?!" He was excited," Then I'll come down whenever I can. Can I lend your phone?" He held his hand out.

"Why?" She asked but gave it to him anyways.

He dialed his number in and gave himself a call.

"There, Now I can call you whenever I'm coming." SungJong smiled.

She was surprised. She got an idol's number. Any fan would want to have that.

"Y-Ye.." She nodded.

"Alright Bye now~!!" SungJong waved goodbye as he went off with the dogs.

She waved back. SungJong was satisfied and went back to the dorm happily.

 

Two days later, they were told to walk the dogs again. Everyone groaned as only one person could do it. They kept silent as the manager asked who was willing to do it when SungJong raised his hand up. Their manager wanted it to be a punishment for the ones that went to have fun but SungJong really wanted to walk the dogs.

"Why? You know you can rest at home SungJong." their manager asked.

"I love spending time with them!" SungJong expressed. It wasn't a total lie since he did enjoy the time he had with the dogs.

"Alright then, home before the sun sets you hear?"

"Yes Sir!" He playfully saluted.

 

He went inside the room and took his phone to message her that he was going to meet her when suddenly SungYeol snatched the phone away. He turned around to see all the other Infinite members squeezing next to each other to read the message. The door was closed and their manager was already gone. 

"YAH! Hyung! Give it back!" SungJong wailed but DongWoo and Hoya tackled him down as the other read the messages they exchanged.

"Ooooo~" They cooed.

"Our Jjongie has finally found Love" SungYeol and L held their hands together and made a heart shape.

"More like Puppy Love." WooHyun stated.  

 "Let him go.." SungGyu ordered and the rappers let him go.

SungJong immediately snatched his phone back and the door suddenly swung open. Their manager was looking suspiciously at them.
"What are you doing?" He eyed them.

"Oh nothing just telling our maknae to be careful..." Hoya teasingly SungJong's hair.

"Yeah... Anything can happen out there, meeting new people." DongWoo grinned.

"Go on Jjongie~ sh- I mean the dogs are waiting for you." L smirked.

SungJong was panicking but his hyungs helped him with the dogs and send him out of the dorm. All of them watched as he walked down the corridors, his figure getting smaller and smaller.

 

"Aigoo~ He's growing up." WooHyun crossed his arms.

"Puppy Love..." SungGyu looked at WooHyun and smiled.  

_______________________________________

    

SungJong's too cute and innocent that i can't think of a proper love line for him.. LOL. ^^ HOPE YOU LIKED IT. 

 

And if you want, comment the member you want me to work on so i can think about when i'm overseas... >.< 

LOVE YA!     

And I learned the PARADISE DANCE~!! Happy <3