Chapter 11: DongWoo (2)

INFINITE ONESHOTS

 

BIRTHDAY ONESHOT!!!

__________________________

"Yah! Hoya! Where are you taking me this time?! I'm tired~" DongWoo whined. 

 Hoya has been dragging the birthday boy all around Japan. Since it was his birthday Hoya had made his day packed with exciting activities. They went sight seeing, eating and shopping. They've been out since VERY early in the morning. Hoya dragged DongWoo out to see the sunrise then to the public hot baths and then Dome City which is a famous tourist attraction in Tokyo, Japan. 

 

"Are we allowed to spend the day like this? Won't manager hyung get angry?" DongWoo continued to whine. 

"They will be joining us very soon." Hoya had a smirk on his face. 

DongWoo had a bad feeling about it seeing Hoya like that. The two of them took a cab and stopped at the hotel they were staying at. DongWoo sighed in relief that he could finally have some rest. He was walking up the stairs when Hoya grabbed his arm. Hoya was on the phone but he kept his grip on DongWoo. 

"Wae~?" DongWoo stomped his feet on the ground. Hoya was too busy talking into the phone that he didn't talk to DongWoo. 

"REALLY? OKAY!" Hoya's eyes glittered. He hung up and beamed at DongWoo making DongWoo feel dumb-founded. 

Yet again, DongWoo found himself being pulled by Hoya into the Hotel. DongWoo groaned but he felt touched that Hoya was doing all this for his birthday. 

"Hyung. Wait here!!" Hoya finally stopped in front of a door. The door leads to a room that Infinite used to do a briefing or a meeting for their activities in Japan. 

"Don't tell me we have another meeting.." DongWoo pouted, "On my birthday?" 

"Well, something like that.." Hoya chuckled, "Let's go." 

 

Hoya lead DongWoo in the room and everyone was already seated in their own seats with their manager standing at the front. Hoya sat down at his place but DongWoo couldn't find his chair anywhere in the room. He looked around the room several times. 

"DongWoo please sit." Manager hyung strictly said. 

By the sound of his manager he felt that the meeting was something serious. DongWoo looked around and saw a little chair for elementary school children. He didn't know why it was in there but he just need a chair to sit in. He took the metal chair and sat down. It was too short for him but he stretched his neck to see the manager behind the table. SungJong, SungYeol and L who were sitting at the opposite end were secretly laughing. 

Their manager remained the same, "Right. We have a serious problem. The album sales are going no where. We need to promote your song."

DongWoo raised his hands up and their manager gave a gesture to tell him to proceed.

"I thought the sales were doing very well yesterday?" He scratched him head. 

"Anything can change in a day DongWoo." 

 

The manager's low voice made DongWoo kept quiet straight away. The Manager then continued on to tell them that they will need to promote their new album on their own. By that he means, in the streets. 

DongWoo wanted to protest but seeing his other members not protesting he knew he would surely lose. So he has to do it whether he likes it or not. 

"I'm giving you from now till evening. Do your best." He made his closing sentence and walked out. 

 

It was only left with Infinite in the room. They were not whining or what-so-ever. 

"Let's go guys." SungGyu ordered. 

"Wait! I don't get it. Why must WE do it? Isn't the performances enough?" DongWoo asked.

"Quit being lazy DongWoo." SungGyu sudden change in attitude made him jump. The rest followed the leader and Hoya patted DongWoo's back before leaving the room. DongWoo couldn't understand their behavior. It wasn't the usual Infinite he knew. 

 

They walked down the streets of Tokyo. "What should be do hyung?" SungJong asked SungGyu.

"How about Rock Scissors Paper and the loser has to dance to our song in the middle of the crowd?" SungGyu couldn't hid his laughter.

"DEAL!" Everyone said in unison except DongWoo who wasn't really sure.

Hoya whispered to DongWoo to use rock and DongWoo gladly agreed. BUT! He was tricked. Everyone else used paper when he used rock. They realized their victory and started running around like chickens. DongWoo knew straight away that they had planned this. They took out a board that read 'Infinite' and hung it on DongWoo's neck. DongWoo couldn't do anything but just laugh. He fell for their trap. 

"What is this?" He cried out still laughing.

"DongWoo's Birthday hidden camera!" SungYeol laughed as he held out a video camera that had filmed the whole thing. 

'DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!" They cheered and WooHyun their song.

"You guys planned this didn't you?!" DongWoo pointed to them as the song was playing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWOO!" They shouted.

 

Crowds were forming as DongWoo had to full fill the wish and Dance to their Japanese version of BTD. Slowly one after one Infinite members joined in to the dance. SungYeol was having too much fun recording that he didn't realized that the song was over. The song ended and the crowd cheered. 

"Please listen to Infinite's new song!" L yelled out in Japanese. 

Embarrassed they quickly ran away to their hotel. They ran all the way up to the hotel room that DongWoo and Hoya shared. They were all laughing as they dropped themselves on the bed and floor. SungYeol continued to record as the day wasn't going to end just like that. 

"Thanks a lot!" DongWoo hit the closest member's head which was WooHyun. 

"Hey that was fun!" SungJong exclaimed.

"Such a birthday present i had!" DongWoo sighed and lay down on the bed. 

"And it's not over yet!" SungYeol grinned behind the camera. 

"What?" 

 

The lights suddenly were switched off. The room became pitch black. DongWoo panicked. He heard giggling around the room but he couldn't see a single thing. He was about to get off the bed when he felt someone held onto his hand. The person led him to somewhere in the room and then the candles were lit. The member stared to sing him the birthday song. DongWoo was touched. He felt tears filling his eyes.

"MAKE A WISH!" They clapped their hands. 

DongWoo was already sobbing hard. He made a silent wish and blew out the candle. The lights came back on. 

"SAY KIMCHI!" Someone said and everyone turned to the camera. 

"KIMCHI!" 

 

DongWoo couldn't suddenly smile while his crying. The other s surrounded him with the cake in the middle. CLICK. 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWOO~!!  

 

___________________________

 

HAPPY BELATED DONGWOO!!! Whee~ ^^ 

 

AND TODAY IS L.JOE's BIRTHDAY!! WHeee~ My Number 2 Bias in the whole Kpop industry. ^^ 

Wanna know my first? Not telling =P 

It's not from Infnite thought. ^^ 

Well, Bye Bye!