Not Now

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a horrible thing, you hated it, wanted it to stop. But it wouldn't, it wasn't jealousy, you would know. No, it wasn't something worse than that, you felt betrayed, you knew it was a stupid thing, but you couldn't stop it, you really tried, it wasn't that you acted as a child the moment he said what made you like this. Never, you didn't run. You would never ever run, you couldn't accept it. He didn't betray you, you never made him promised and you knew it would happen, that was an obvious one, however you still felt betrayed like he broke some kind of contract and you hated it, hated it because you acted as a child, because you could lose a friend, because it was just stupid. The problem when someone felt betrayed was the fight or run situation. It was a situation you had when what you believed felt broken, like right now, you had to choose if you would stay and fight it to accept it, to evolve or the run and tried to escape from it. The decision was obvious, you run because you couldn't accept it. It was your last wish after all.

The problem with running was that when you run, you just do it. You don't think, you act. One foot in front of the other, breathing like it would be the last, and closing your eyes because you don't want to see what you are running away from. Not to be able to remember their faces you just run without a second thought. And that was what you did, with the shouts from them, without looking them and with a pathetic lie. You run with his last words been an echo in replay without stopping you thought that maybe if you run far and fast you could erase that words but no such luck, that was the problem with flight. If you choose to fly, there was a thing you had to accept, just one thing, and that was that you couldn't run away from it and not forever. Because today was just Thursday and tomorrow you would have classes and they would be there. And you wouldn't be able to run. So when you accepted, that this had to stop, that you couldn't run forever, you opened your eyes and you were somewhere that you didn't know. It could be because you never went left, you always went right, stick with what you know. With was comfortable. It was a school, a school for girls, you were at the gate, while all the girls went out giggling and looking at you, you stayed rooted there just trying to figure it out. When it happened.

-Ya!

It was like a really bad TV series drama, out of nowhere he jumped the wall (when he had an open door) and landed on top of you, almost killing you and leaving with the need to kill as you were alive. It hurt because you were the cushion for this person landing, and you were ready to scream a lot of wonderful things to him. It was warm brown chocolate eyes that welcomed you, it was a beautiful color and for a second you desired to get lost in his eyes. For just a second, until he blinked and you wanted to punish yourself. He was smiling you goofily, like this was an inside joke, sadly you weren't part of that joke. When the scream got closer. He jumped looked left and right. And then he grabbed your hand and helped you up. And he did it, he whispered to you.

-Run!

And hell to the no, because you were tired and you should go back to your house because you had a chronogram to follow and you should really leave his hand and go in a different direction. It wasn't that he was gorgeous, he was, it wasn't that you weren't scared because you were, it was a pull, he pulled you with him. So you had to run, and you hated it because you felt like a girl in a drama, you felt weak and everyone was looking at you as you kept shouting names to that person who was in a way kidnapping you. It was cold and harsh, all over again, he had turned left in some street and you, absolutely, didn't know where you were. He was on top, of you, making a prison himself to trapping you. And you were about to hit him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter