Mine

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hard, really hard, sitting back and staying quiet when you could see him smirking three fronts in front of you, see how Kyungsoo was bitting his lips so hard that in any moment it could bleed, and you could hear the constant giggle of Woohyun. It felt like a weird dream and you pinch yourself but nothing happened, so you counted your fingers and no, you had the normal number. Ten. So this was reality, and this was what you wanted, right?, but maybe you didn't wanted this kind of show, however it was Kim Jongin, and it was a lie if you said that you weren't happy, that you were trying so hard to stay seated in your chair and not grabbing him and demanding an explanation. All that would be a big fat lie. The problem was you couldn't do anything, you couldn't even grab him because first was Kyungsoo and then maybe you could ask him, talk it out. So you layed your head to rest and look at him, enjoying missing him and been able to look him. Didn't matter that the break was coming and this beautiful spell would break, you would play hide and seek and enjoy this short moment in time and space.

It was the fourth hour and you were in the same place, hadn't moved not even a single muscle, you weren't sleeping, you weren't dead, you were just looking at the sky, hidden from everyone. Because when the bell rang you didn't run for him or Woohyun, you run for you, getting far away from them, been a coward, you ran to the rooftop and you layed there to watch the sky and try to forget, to erase any thought of what could be happening below you. The rang of the bell was like a waking call, because you realised what you were doing, and you were scared now, thinking what next, what was the next crazy step to make. It was like looking a really pretty castle falling apart and it hurt, it hurt a lot because you thought that it would be easy, been brave, been selfish, fighting for love, and there layed the problem that you thought and imagining things was easy, was an easy thing to do and there was the truth, the action, and that was the problem. The reality was crashing down and you didn't had where to grab and stay put.

-Want to talk about it?

Luhan, was unique, didn't knew what you would do without him. It sound awful when you thought of Kyungsoo, Namu or Woohyun, but it was the truth, you couldn't fanthom the idea of not having Luhan in your life, that guy was your life saver when everything was going down south, when Kim Jongin wasn't part of the equation. He was the one that was with you when the first new years came, he was there to fend you from girls during valentine day's, he was always there, when you where down and up. He would found you and let you hide yourself with your head resting on his lap, and he would wait, patiently and wantingly for you to open up, even do you never did such thing. Because you couldn't, didn't, wouldn't, just no. But this time, this time you were lost, completely lost without words. And he just found you and let you be. And in this time you questioned why didn't you fall for Luhan, it could had been easy and wonderful, like a clock you would work. And you would consider that idea for a while, you knew you could date Luhan, but the idea of maybe one day loosing him would make everything turn to the worst. In this case the thought on one Kim Jongin was the one that kill all thought about Luhan and you. And let your lips open for the first time.

-Kim Jongin

-Let me hear it

And you didn't knew where to start, than by saying who he was to you, and explaining who Nam Woohyun was, and you felt the drama that all this was. It was insane, but you kept going when he kept pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter