Addicted

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday in school hours came and went, Kyungsoo didn't say anything, you didn't ask, Luhan was too quiet and Namu was M.I.A. you let it be because you were tired, remembering every little detail of running and living. Somehow it hurt, it felt lonely and it left you tired, without wanting to discuss with anyone about food, without the need to do. You just wanted to close your eyes and leave everything to be, to try and forget and maybe stop been a zombie who didn't care or thought too much. Wanted to breathe, like knowing what was the problem, wanting to forget so you could just live without knowing. Because knowing, tasting it, was awful. It left you an addicted, didn't know why. But you wanted more and the dull life you had with the moving of the clock was a killer.

It was as usual after Friday you would all get together in the house of one of the three, and it was your turn. And you didn't felt like it, it would be the same as always, and it would be awful, also with how it was that you and Kyungsoo weren't exactly talking. You talked but didn't talk, it was complicated, it was awkward. But for the same reason, costume, you went as routine to your house. It was awful, you were scared of the silence because it always held some secret also because you knew you were the father of the silence. Just one word of you could kill everything.

-Did you saw the last episode of SPN?

It was a dumb question, he knew you all did, it was just excuse to make some noise. And stop it all, because it was a silent killer, the problem was that words felt like sand. Usuals and boring. Now you started thinking that maybe silence wasn't the problem.

-Actually, I didn't how was it?

-Bro! We must see it...it's like a sin not to see it!!! Right, hun-hun?

-Mmm...

-We could see it at hun-hun house...

And yes it was you, you were the problem because everyone was talking. No one was avoiding, just you who was like a zombie and didn't hide it, yes you could be an ice prince, but a zombie was totally different, it was a soulless being, a walking dead and an ice prince was something distant with low levels of emotions but still alive. And it was messed up how you were acting. The silence was you and they were worried, they didn't talk about it because it was the problem to your zombiness but they were mistaken, you had tasted something new and it felt like life like you didn't know it. And now you wanted that life.

Those big doe eyes were watching you, you could feel them on you, it was a normal thing by now. Because he could act as the kid of the three but at the end of the day he was the eldest, and he showed it in secret, going to your house, looking at you quickly (or so he thought), asking you. He liked to make everyone believe him as an innocent, sweet kid but he was so much more than that. He was wise, brave and caring. He was no kid. You knew that and don't knew if Kyungsoo knew that. Didn't care, the only thing you cared was to escape from those owl eyes once more because you weren't ready, well, be honest you didn't want to tell because it was like magic that you kept in secret.

-Seh...

-We need food! I am going fast to the seven eleven!

-Lets all of us go together

No, he didn't know because he was as worried as him so he couldn't saw those worry eyes for you. And you couldn't take it any longer so you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter