Catch me if you can

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus was getting thiner an thiner as the stops went one, you knew that almost noone would be going there on a school day, and also sometimes some people couldn't handle the time it took to get there. You could, you would go with any weather, walking or in a bus. You would go when it's closed and just wait outside deciding if you would do it or not. Only one time you did it, and then never again. It had been a long time since you went there, Kyungsoo and Luhan didn't know about this place. Yes, they would know this place but not that it was your safe place, that it was your place. You kept a secret, and you didn't knew that Jongin would be the person to bring you back. Evn do been faire he never said where you had to get down. Only you, once more. It felt like a déjà vu, with an old lady that would smile at you, the gigles of girls, the music from a pair of headphones, it was an exact repeat and it should bring a broken smile. But its a sweet smile, because it could be the same but it isn't because there you are going to a huge place, without knowing if he would be there, getting lost. It was different. This time you would be found, you knew it. Hoped it.

You lost him after some time, after all the is wasn't some TV drama where he would be faster than the bus. No, the bus passed him, the last time you saw him, he was running behind the bus with his smirk and saluting you. You didn't salute it was dumb, you did smile, and that was it. The bus took a turn and you lost him, you did got worry but some part of you knew. Knew that he would be fine and he would be there, he hadn't disappointed till now. He could appear and dissapear whenever he wanted, leaving you with question of "real or not?" But there would be some clue, the echo of his laugh, the wet clothe, the hard, warm, grip of his hand on your wrist. And you would known he was there, and that he would come back. Re appear, maybe that was what made everything more entertaining or what made you keep your promise. You couldn't love the wind.

It wasn't the blink of eyes, but that was how it felt, one moment you were trying to find that smirk to knew that he was getting closer and closer to you. And you weren't leaving him behind, but when you saw it, when it was real and not a wish or dream. Then you forgot all about him, about loving the wind, about every little bad part of your life and you just smiled to long lost memories. You felt like a child again, except this time you weren't afraid of getting lost, eyoj knew where were your feet taking you, because it was where everything started and it felt like time hadn't pass at all. You did turn your back back, you did look from left to right, you did tried to find him. But he wasn't there and maybe, just maybe, that smile felt a little broken. But you kept smiling and walking, believing that this was enough, that it didn't matter. Even if some part of you knew the truth, with the way your hands tried to grab the air. It was an obvious thing, but didn't said anything.

It wasnt a long queue, you did waited for a minutes, but it was fair, you could handle it, even if your heart was beating like crazy, even if your hands were showing anxiety. You could handle it. One problem was that you were all alone, when everyone had a partner and it felt awful, but you still hoped that maybe he was like the wind and he would find you. Even do you rejected that thought. It was your turn and you were so happy, that you weren't able to hide it, that happiness hide the sadness that he was missing. Well almost. Because when you sat and turn around and found noone, you could feel the emptiness playing in your heart. For once you wanted to share this place, this moment, and you felt, wanted, needed for it to be him. It will feel like a forts and you could live like you used to. But he wasn't there, he wouldn't know. It was in times like this that you hated been a realistic person. It was a heartache.

-Is this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter