Trouble maker

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was too easy, you said a few words, a fake smile and a sneeze and they let you be. And maybe it was that you were sick, and they thought that maybe the reason for your weird behavior was that, sick, fever and that was that, you didn't push it. You were happy because they weren't asking and you could breathe in your deception and also you had your addiction in check, he had your number but you didn't have his. It was the element of surprise he had said and you had let it be because you wanted that, the surprise, the unexpected, to live like you never did. It was like life after death and nothing else because you were true to that wish. You would play, you knew how to play and how to not get lost in the game, you would stop when it got dangerous, you would run because you wouldn't go through that again. So you will live, you will laugh, you will have an addiction but that was that. It was enough with Kyungsoo dirty little secret.

-What are you thinking?

-What is Goofy?

It was a dumb question you made because you knew, you knew that the moment you said that answer Luhan and Kyungsoo would get in world war 10? (Who knows which number)  about that question, and they would stop talking about that weird name, stop fighting about food and pay attention while discussing about it. You knew what to say to get what you wanted, it will be shouting, swearing and a fight but it would bring peace for you a selfish peace of not hearing about that awful person. You saw the all-knowing smirk of Namu, because he wasn't dumb he learned after some time that when you spoke you knew what you wanted to get, and he knew what you did when you asked that question, and that sometimes made you think how was it that Kyungsoo and Luhan who you met before Namu didn't notice and also they couldn't be that dumb. But you never said anything, why break the spell. You wouldn't say anything and keep been selfish with that question. To get what you want.

Lunch came and went with flying food and Namu and you running for your life and health. Because as always the discussion got out of control, and it was every man on their own. When P.E started that you shared with Kyungsoo he hadn't arrived because he had to hit the shower before everyone because he was sticky and a living lunch. So you had to stand all alone and thinking carefully who to choose for the work because Kyungsoo was taking his sweet time and you would have to be a brave little man and choose some new, even if it seemed hard, impossible and difficult you would have to. So you started thinking the pros and cons of everyone in that class, and you were ending alone. And that because then the professor would choose and he wasn't your fan. So you went lower with your pro and cons, thinking of who could do what the mad professor asked and who was nice. Nice, that wouldn't that you like everyone did, like an ice prince, like a geek, like a weird person.

-Do you have a partner?

Kim Minseok. Perfect. Your smile could creep him out but you didn't care.

"I am outside"

And then your smile got crooked but bigger in some awful way, but Minseok was still there, and you got why Luhan had an infatuation with him. If he could stay put, look cool while you were smiling like that he was a nice boy. But a boy to have only an infatuation and that was that. Now a decision to make, what to say?. You knew you would run, for the first time and skip classes you knew you would that, because it was an addiction and he was promising you fun and life, so there wasn't any doubt on that. You smiled at him, turned around and run as fast as no one ever saw you, not even in P.E for a ten, you were running past a confused Kyungsoo.

-Sehun?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter