Hush

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice day, a beautiful day and you understood the phrase of Ferris Bueller where he said how could someone go to school in a day like this, and it was the same, you didn't know how it was that all the people that was with you in the classroom could they stay calm and quiet without wanting to jump out of the window. Maybe they wanted and they hide it very well, or maybe that was the reason for the the empy seats at the back and maybe you wanted to join them. Your addiction had gotten bigger, at first it was fine been on weekends and enjoying to live, but now your addiction had gone to a whole new level and it was mad because it was just starting and you already were in problems, with Kyungsoo an was looking at you weird and Luhan who when it was a break took you to a deserted classroom and checked you from head to toes. They were suspecting and it was getting out of hand, you would have to be more careful, there was just one fault in your planning and that was Jongin, you wouldn't be able to control him and make him part of your plan.

You had your cellphone turned off, needed to lay low and if Jongin couldn't be controlled then you would have to control him and make him do what you wanted. And for that you would became unreachable for him, you will be a ghost, the only problem was when you would have to turn your cellphone one once more, there later the problem. Because there were two options he call and was mad or, the worst, he didn't care and that would kill you. But for now you would push that thought at the back of your mind and try to fix everything and get some control and not end up like some junky. Also, the most important part of all, been that you were getting scared of all that was happening, and that maybe it was your time to go AWOL. Just for once. The excuse to everyone was that you misplaced your cellphone so you would be without ways of communicating, you planned everything to perfection.

-Where is Namu?

-Where did you go?

And you failed, because part one of the plan was to keep your mout shut and be a perfect boy who knew when to speak. And knew that asking that would lead to the question you had been avoiding, the one where you didn't had an answer because it got stuck in your throat, explaining all about a ghost and sharing him. It felt like a dream, that if you said everything, it would brake and everything would be made of nothing and you would have lost him. And it would feel like a lie you woudl be ashame of remembering. However, you had to say something, anything so they would stop asking and you would be able to breath. But you were choking and no words were coming out, they were watching and waiting.

-How is Kai doing?

Avoiding, and answering with another question that was something Namu taught you. It was a hail Mary, there was a big chance they wouldn't take it, that they would see through you and that would brake you under pression and make you answer. You were crossing your finger and wishing and hoping, biting your lips so hard it was going to start bleeding anytime.

-Wh-What do you mean?

The stutter and the read, you had won with one, Luhan was clever and he was ready to fight back, to put Kyungsoo in the right path. The problem was that Luhan wasn't fast and Kyungsoo had been waiting for this moment for a long time, you were selling yourself to get what you wanted. And that was time and privacy.

-Everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter