I don't care

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was something like in the dramas, he was kissing you without warning, you had your eyes open and didn't know how to respond ((the reason could had been that it was your first kiss) whatever). It was weird, his lips were pressing against you and you felt like your heart was been attacked with the way it was beating, his lips where moving hoping to make you respond, his arms were trying to bring you closer to him. When you were almost the same person. The case was awful, it was metallic, it was weird. It was blood, you bitted him. He had jumped away from you and was touching his bleeding lip while watching you. You did had sharp teeth, you stick your tongue out tasting his blood pointing out the message wide and clear. However his eyes look amused,  but also sad and disappointed. And you felt so bad. Some part of you, the one that was awakening once more, was glad about that kiss and wanted to answer to moan and shiver under his touch. But it wasn't right, it was dangerous and wrong. But it did felt awesome.

When his eyes went from that mixture of emotions to only one emotion it was scary. His angry, possessive eyes where terrifying and at the same time they were amazing. He grabbed your hand and pull you against his chest bidding you from everyone and everything, you knew why he was doing that. And you could fight, but it was warm, comfortable, and the smell that it was him was hitting you hard and making you nuzzle him, that made him smile predatory and pull you closer. The animal. It was really nice, it felt so nice that none of the two sides were fighting, they were quiet and enjoying the moment while it lasted.

It didn't last long, because someone, someone you had forgotten goes and breaks the moment by pulling you apart and grabbing him. Not you. Him. And at first you don't think to much about it, only considering everything as he is been a friend who saw a friend getting "molested", and he wants to get the two apart. To protect you. But at the same time, the sane part of your brain thinks everything again, in a different light and reconsiders the actions of Kim Jongin and why would Luhan act like that. At the end it didn't make sense.

-Hyung!

And that made that everything weirder, it didn't make sense. Because you knew Luhan family and he didn't had any brothers, maybe they were friends, maybe. But even then it was weird and made you for some reason mad and jealous when you saw the way Luhan was grabbing his wrist, the way Jongin followed and how he made you get away from Jongin. It was unfair. This time you would fight and get what you wanted, even do you weren't that sure you wanted Jongin but whatever, you knew that in that moment you will have to fight for him. It was now or never. So there it came the heirs movement, with the double wrist grabbing. It was so weird, when Jongin looked at you with those big chocolate eyes, the eyes that were like a siren calling for you.  And then turning quickly to Luhan to avoid any problem.

-Namu?

It wasn't Luhan, that was madness because you swear you saw Luhan, maybe it was the poor light, maybe it was that you didn't thought of Namu because he was M.I.A or just maybe because Luhan was stalking you and he would catch up with you sometime or another. But Namu was an impossible imagination, it was mad like you already said but there you were with Namu looking at you. And he was a Hyung, and your grip lost its tightness, your vwere making noises that sounded like wounded animal, you were blinking your eyes. And that was when a hand grabbed your wrist and pull you apart and lead you away from there, that hand was from Namu who also was leading Jongin. Outside school, far away from school and you wouldn't stop him. You ended up in a square bench, with you sitting in the middle and looking from right to left. Trying to figure it out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter