Déjà vu

Art of Keeping up Disappearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A déjà vu that was what it felt like, like you were having a déjà vu, repeating something you had already lived. And you had lived a thousand mornings like this, the place was the same, everything was a copy of what you already knew. It was all someone fault, you wouldn't feel like this, if your world had gone upside down if you hadn't met the life that was without a control, without a tic and toc, this feeling would be weird because you would like how things were going with the right of Luhan and Kyungsoo, or the hidden smirk of Namu (or better yet Myungsoo), this would be a really nice form of spending the lunch. But it wasn't that much now at days, it was a repetition that had lost its magic of normal, now it was just a little boring. Not because you didn't care for your friends or the time you spent together, it was just you had a taste of what life could be if you lived it a little more, also it was that you missed someone. A person, who had gone radio silent, since the last time you saw him and he said those three little words. That had you at the edge, biting your lips and looking everywhere. You wanted to go, to run, to live somewhere else and meet someone else. But at the same time, everything had changed, the way Luhan fought with Kyungsoo was funny, it was kind of cute the way Namu protected Luhan, you felt sad the moment you saw the twinkle in Luhan eyes when Namu protected him. And then everything changed, with you been the one to protect Luhan at first they were surprised, but Luhan wasn't anything but fast. So things changed a kittle and nobody asked they just let you be, because you would smile more and talk more. Anything to change things so more.

-He is...

The only problem that remained was when Kyungsoo wanted to talk about Kai, that was when for you the bell rang earlier or when you would just stop and turn. Get as far away as you could, you saw the looks they would give you the first time, now they would know they would let you go and you would try to find air to breathe. To count to ten and close your eyes until when you open them it would be like a lot of little suns were exploding in front of your eyes. In those times your fingers would want to call the unknown ID which of course you knew who it was, you always knew. But you would bit your lips and wait, give time and hope that this was a smart choice. Because you trusted those eyes and him. So you would wait hoping he would come and see you. Just wait.

-And?

-Hero to Zero

It was almost natural how you fell at how things used to be, with the two if you been friends, talking like nothing had changed, like you weren't miles away and what a heartache you had because of him. It was true that once you let go, it would be easy, that was true. Because it was, once you realised that he was just a friend, that Kim Jongin was more, was the moment you got him back. And you felt like you could breath when he call you for the first time and you went talking like it was normal, because in some way it was. You knew everything about him now and he knew everything about you. He was the only person in the whole world that knew everything, there was someone else who knew of course, there were the Kim brothers. But they didn't knew everything, only one Nam Woohyun knew all the truth you hide, it was maybe because he was your first best friend and your first love, yes even though you now said it wasn't love or that it wasn't reciprocal. He still was all that, and that was why he would know everything, because he knew you and because it was easy to tell him everything.

-Give him time...

-I am giving him all the space and time in the universe

And he laughed, he laughed like you remembered a melodious sound, like a song, without trying to be quiet, he was like that someone who couldn't not stand out and you loved that about him. You would close your eyes and imagine him laughing and then you would lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter