Chapter 9

Jealousy? Can't be...

Gary's POV

someone knocked on my car window. I woke up and saw that it was the security guard ahjusshi.

Security guard: "Hey! You can't park here. Go park somewhere else and go inside your apartment."

Gary: "Oh sorry ahjusshi. i thought i was able to park here."

Security Guard: "Its okay, you're not the only one who made this mistake."

Jihyo's POV

i arrived at my mom's house and the first thing she said was, "Jihyo yah what happened with the news? Explain everything to me."

Jihyo: "Umma, i want to rest, i have been driving for so long."

Umma: "No you can't rest until you tell me what happened with you leaving runningman and also between you and chang joo."

Jihyo: "I just decided that the best thing for me to do was leave runningman and with changjoo, we broke up. Love doesn't always last forever."

Umma: "I wish i was able to understand your decision about changjoo. i really wanted him as a son-in-law."

Jihyo: "Well, starting now i will find a better husband and a better son-in-law so stop thinking about changjoo."

...After 2 hours...

Jihyo: "Umma im going to be leaving now!"

Umma: "Oh bye jihyo. take these ingredients with you too and eat well. you became too skinny."

Jihyo: "Wow...and when was the last time you told me to lose weight."

Umma: "Hurry up and go!"

Jihyo: "Thanks umma."

Finally going back home and resting. After i parked my car, i was walking into my apartment but i was stopped by hearing the security guard's voice and a similar voice...it was gary.

Jihyo: "Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to call me instead."

Gary: "I was...but i thought it was better to see you in person."

Security guard: "Ohh.....this was your boyfriend? Wow you guys match well."

Jihyo: "No thats not-"

Security Guard: "Thats what they all say." he said while laughing.

Gary: "Should i go inside my girlfriend's house now?" he said jokingly

Jihyo: "No! im still mad at you."

I walked up to my door and gary was following in from me behind. 

Gary: "Jihyo yah im sorry once again. I want us to start over."

Jihyo: "Oppa...you need me to think."

Gary: "The filming is tomorrow for the next episode with 2pm and we are leaving for hong kong to celebrate our fanmeeting and our 5th anniversary."

Jihyo: "Oppa i realized that and i was trying to-"

I was cut off by gary's sudden hug.

Gary: "Please change your mind. i will be waiting for you."