Chapter 10

Jealousy? Can't be...

Jihyos POV

I went inside my apartment and put my back against the door and took a deep breath while putting my hand on my heart. Was i just fluttered right now? This thought reminded me of when gary kissed me during the big bang episode. At first, i didn't fell anything, i was just shocked but after....i actually kind of felt something. 

*Flashback*

Gary pulled me into a hug

Gary: "Please think about it more."

Me: "Okay...ill try. Thank you."

*Present*

What should i do?

Nobody's POV

it was the next morning and jihyo woke up and saw a text on her phone. It was from chang joo telling her to come meet him at the company. Jihyo got up, got dressed and left to go to the company. As jihyo was in the elevator going up, she was wondering why he called her in when there was nothing special to talk about. Was it the fight between him and gary?

She knocked on his door and waited for an answer.

Chang joo: "Come in! Take a seat. Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

He asked as if nothing had happened between them.

Jihyo: "No its okay. im just wondering why you called me in today."

Chang Joo: "The reason why i called you in is i thought it was a good idea for you to quit runningman."

Jihyo: "Just because the news and rumors said that i was leaving runningman doesn't mean that im actually going to. im not that easily influenced."

Chang Joo: "It wasn't only the news and the rumors...you even said it personally to the members especially gary."

Jihyo: "Well whether i quit runningman or not its my choice. stop trying to control my life and telling me what to do when you can't even control yours! And stop bringing gary into this conversation. he is just a partner to me."

Chang Joo: "Im just boss and you are supposed to listen to what i say. and according to the contract you are with me and have to listen to what i tell you to do."

Jihyo: "Not if the contract is over. Im telling the reporters that im leaving this company since my contract is almost over anyways so deal with it."

Jihyo walked out the room without even listening to what chang joo had to say next. She remembered that she had a runningman filming tomorrow with the fanmeeting and decided what to do. 

Garys POV

I was sitting in my chair wondering whether jihyo was going to call me first or if i should contact her first. while twirling my phone around in my hand, i saw a call coming in...i was so happy thinking that it was jihyo but seeing who the contact name was...i was somewhat disappointed.

Gary: "You scared me! i thought you were someone else! what do you want?"

Gil: "Wow....Good afternoon to you too! I was just going to say that im almost there and to tell you to open the door."

Gary: "Sorry i thought you were-"

Gil: "Jihyo? Yea i figured the way you reacted when you picked up."

Gary: "Yeah...sorry bro."

Gil: "It's fine....but hey i have a surprise for you. open the door in 5 minutes."