Chapter 25

Jealousy? Can't be...

Gary: "why don't you make dinner for me jihyo yah."

Jihyo: "Why do i feel that you are trying to make me go on a date with you."

Gary: "Maybe i am. You know... im going to an interview and they might ask me questions about you."

Jihyo: "You have to say nice things about me."

Gary: "What if they ask me about marriage? What should i say?"

Jihyo POV

Why is he all of a sudden asking me these types of questions. Is he trying to hint something like marrying me? Don't think of silly things jihyo yah! It would be such a dumb-

Gary: "What are you thinking of that you became so quiet?"

Gary's hands were on mine and i don't know why but all of a sudden i stopped what i was doing. I couldn't move. I should have done something and i eventually did. I slid my hand out under from his hand and put it on my leg.

My legs were starting to shake nad i wasn't able to control what i was supposed to do.

Me: "Maybe you should just tell them that you are not ready to get married yet."

Gary nodded his head.

Gary: "What if i say to them that i want to marry you?"

Me: "....What do you mean?"

Gary: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm just joking jihyo yah."

I don't know why but i was so mad. How can he joke about something so serious to me about that? don't i mean anything to him?

Me: "OPPA DON'T I MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ACT THAT WAY WITH ME?"

Gary: "J-Jihyo yah....i'm sorry i didn't mean to. I didn't expect you to be this upset with me."

Me: "No i overreacted. I'm going to start heading home."

I stood up and gathered my stuff and prepared myself to leave.

Me: "I'm sorry i acted that way. All of a sudden i just couldn't control myself. I see you as a different person now oppa and i don't know how you feel about me if you keep on holding off like that. I'll see you in the next recording."

I left the place after telling gary oppa what i truly felt too. 

Gary POV

I wanted to make the mood brighter by shouting out that it was a joke? Was it too far? I mean i guess it was since she left.

I decided to go after her and stop her form leaving. i'm sorry jihyo yah....i don't want to lose you.

I grabbed my jacket off the chair and ran after her. She was nowhere to be found. Her car was still around and i was wondering where she could've gone off. It was so dark and difficult to see. 

Jihyo POV

I was starting to walk off and i kept on thinking to myself that i did do the right thing and i kind of also thought that i didn't. After realizing tht i had no idea where i was going...i noticed a shadow behind me and it wasn't mine.