Chapter 12

Jealousy? Can't be...

Gary POV

Dont be shaken. I wont fall for this again. Take a deep breath kang gary its just for the show. Calm.

jihyo needs my help right now but that doesnt mean that she likes me. Its just a normal friendly request from a friend /sister.

nobodys POV

Everybody was sent to their stylist to dress up for their opening. Jihyo and baek jin hee were expected to come out after 2pm. The runningman members had a tight schedule since they had to go to a fanmeeting afterwards.

Pd: "okay get ready everyone! Start!"

jaesuk: "wow this place is huge! There are two more helicopters!"

sukjin: "are there more people coming?"

jongkook: "i guess there are people in there!"

after jong kook said that the door opened and the members of 2pm came out. As usual jaesuk was the first to greet the guest.

jaesuk: "welcome welcome! I heard you came out with a new album. Are you here to promote?" He said jokingly

2pm: "of course how did you know? We obly came on this show to promote!" They said goin along with jaesuks joke bringing laughter on the set.

then kwangsoo spotted that there were two cars behind them.

kwangsoo: "whose in that cars then?"

then suddenly mong ji came out with a one piece pink dress with a white cap which surprised everyone.

mong ji quickly rushed over to 2pm to greet them.

Haha: "look at jihyo she is so excited to see the 2pm that she doesnt even see us!"

jaesuk: "she likes younger and better looking people"

jihyo: "no thats not it, its because i have not seen them in a while"

kwangsoo: "liar! You asked the pd nim when good looking guests were coming out long time ago!"

jihyo gave kwangsoo the be quiet look. After the "argument" was over, baek jin hee came out too and greeted the members. 

Jaesuk: "oh welcome jin hee sshi"

jongkook: "stop acting like you know her so well."

jaesuk: "i like to greet people nicely is that a problem with you muscle boy?" 

After jaesuks comment to jongkook it brought bigger laughter on the set. Teams were split up and they were told what game they would be playing. It was the see saw game where members had to rip off the name tag. 

*few hours later*

gary: "shanghai lets go lets go!!!"

jaesuk: "yeah!!!"

the runningman members were practicing for many days. They start to practice whenever they have a fanmeeting coming up. Gary and jihyo were aware of the questions the mc was going to ask them and most of the time they knew what to say. Kjk haha an gary were going to perform uptown funk jihyo and gary were going to perform turn off the tv.

Gary: "do you remember how to act on stage?" 

Jihyo: "of course. Its not like it our first."

gary: "jihyo yah how about not going how its planned?"