Chapter 18

Jealousy? Can't be...

Nobody POV

Jihyo tried the best she can to bring her courage up to ask gary for the truth. They were the only one there and there was noone else there to hear it. Well that's what she thought. Actually, kwangsoo being the sneaky youngest member decided to eavesdrop on the conversation behind the door.

Jihyo: "Oppa i have something to ask you."

Gary: "What is it jihyo? You know you can ask me anything."

Jihyo: "Thank you oppa for everything. But i just want to make things clear...what are your true feelings about me and the way you treat me?"

Gary: "Jihyo yah u know that we are a family and we look out for each other. I treat you as a younger sister almost. Also, we are great friends. Not matter what anyone says, we will always be that way."

Jihyo POV

Was what ceo said true? 

Me: "Is that it oppa? Is that what you all want to tell me?"

Gary: "Yeah....what else is there?" 

Me:"Nothing nevermind...i think i was just thinking something dumb to myself. Goodnight oppa."

Gary: "I never told you that, that was what all i had to say about our relationship."

Me: "What do you mean our relationship?"

Gary: "Jihyo you have the most nicest personality. No one and nothing can change that or take that away from you. That's why i have looked at you differently other than a friend or a sister."

Me: "Im sorry i just don't understand."

Gary: "Think about it tonight and if you find the right answer, come see me. I'll be waiting."

Kwangsoo POV

OMG WHAT IS THIS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING SPECIAL BETWEEN THEM? FOCUS KWANGSOO FOCUS!

Jihyo POV

I went inside my room and laid down on the bed. What did he mean? What would happen? I don't really understand...OMG now i do! how come i couldn't think of it before? 

*Next morning*

Kwangsoo: "Good morning everyone."

Jihyo: "Good morning kwangsoo."

Kwangsoo: "Noona did you accomplish something special yesterday?"

Jihyo: "W-what are you talking about? Do you want a smack in the morning too?"

Kwangsoo: "Ayyy you can't just keep on smacking me around anymore."

Gary: "Well, you do deserve it."

Kwangsoo: "Hyung!!! ARe you taking her side right now?"

Gary: "Whatever happened between me and her yesterday stays between me and her understood?"

Jaesuk: "Wait so something really happened yesterday didn't it? Spill it."

Jihyo: "I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE! LET'S JUST EAT!!!"

Haha: "Here comes the bad jihyo. EVERYBODY TAKE UNDER COVER!"

Jongkook: "Yeah whatever happened between gary and jihyo is there business. no one elses."

Gary: "Thank you hyung! Would you like me to see how you act so dumb everyday?"

Kwangsoo: "IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!"

After a nice family conversation between the members, it brought laughter between them. What would happen between gary and jihyo? Will they actually become an everyday couple as the fans hope they will become?

 

 

 

I will try to upload better stories soon! So i obviously ship the monday couple. But i also ship kris wu and jessica. Does anybody else ship them?