Chapter 8

Jealousy? Can't be...

"I have a plan. Jihyo says that she isn't going to go back to runningman. If she tries to go back, we must prevent her" Chang joo said in his car while talking on his phone. Chang joo was rumored to be a boss of a gang and was also rumored to be put in jail for a few months for blackmailing a celebrity. The people didn't actually know if it was true or not since it was a "rumor."

Jihyo's POV

Ow...my wrist really hurts. Gosh..why did he need to grab my wrist like that? The next thought that came to my mind was Gary. Gary didn't get hurt right? Wait....am i caring for gary oppa right now? After how he treated me? I can't. I tried digressing from the topic by thinking of something else but the only thought that was showing up in my head was Gary, 

*Flashback*

Gary: "I'll call you later. Pick up your phone and when i ask you if you are sincerely going to be leaving runningman, then...that'll be the real goodbye."

*Back to reality*

Wow...Gary really has that personality of making people worried and nervous. I got a call from my mom and i picked it up.

my mom: "Jihyo yah, is it really true that you are going to be leaving runningman? Just remember that whatever choice you make, ill always be on yours and son-in-laws side." 

Me: "Umma, i will make my own choice. and how did you know about that situation? Did Chang Joo tell you?"

My mom: "I was worried. and i asked my son-in-law how my daughter was doing and he said that shes fine except for one problem and when i asked what problem it was, he said that it was about you leaving runningman."

Me: "Umma, don't call him anymore and stop calling him son-in-law to Chang Joo."

My mom: "stop calling him chang joo. what happened to calling him oppa? Did something happen between you two?"

Me: "I don't know anymore. I'm driving. I'll go to your house so lets talk there."

I hung up first out of my frustration. That Chang Joo, what am i going to do with him?

Gary's POV

I arrived at the studio and saw gil practicing our song.

Me: "Bro, what am i going to do?"

Gil: "About what? My singing? is it bad?.....Oh about song jihyo?"

Me: "Yeah...i thought she was just saying that she was leaving just because she was mad but why do i feel like she's really going to?"

Gil: "You know what you should do?"

I looked at him. Giving him the face that said "what?"

Gil: "Go directly to her house and apologize again and hold on to her both literally and metaphorically."

Me: "Thanks bro. You know, how come you give people really good dating advice but can't actually go out with a girl."

I ran out of the studio before gil hit me with the pillow.

As soon as i went into my car, i speeded towards jihyo's house. I parked my car and went inside her apartment. However, i noticed that i didn't know which room number she lived in so i had to go back in my car to wait.

1hour.....2hours.....3hours......have passed but no sign of jihyo. I fell alseep for a while and was woken up by a knock on my car window.