Chapter 20

Jealousy? Can't be...

Jihyo POV 

This morning, after watching the news, i got a text from someone. I was scared that it was either from the ceo or gary oppa.

It was from the ceo.

He wrote: "What did i tell you...i was right wasn't i?"

In my head i was thinking what type of psycho is this? What is he thinking? 

He texted me again and this time it said: "Don't try to avoid me. I know where you live so you better come out and meet me."

Was that just a threat? What does he even want to talk about? 

Anyways, i went to go meet him. Why did I? I don't even know. I knocked on his door as usually as i always did whenever i had  to come over and talk to him.

Ceo: "Come in."

Me: "Why did you want to see me?"

Ceo: "Wow aren't you excited to see me?"

Me: "why did you call me?"

Ceo: "Well i first want to talk about you and your "boyfriend"."

Me: "He isn't my boyfriend."

Ceo: "I know. I just wanted to make sure since you work under me i need an official statement from you that makes sure that you are not dating him."

Me: "Thats none of your business and according to what we discussed before...i am no longer in this company."

I started to get up and walk towards the door.

Ceo: "Becareful. You never know what might come at you."

Me: "I think i should be the one saying that. since i have a family thats got my back."

Kang gary POV

Jihyo hasn't texting or calling me these days. well she never really did but something inside me tells me that it isn't just normal but somethings wrong. 

I decided to text her but i was driving so it would have been bad if i was. I was passing by through so many buildings not knowing where i was. I was going to go and ask someone to help me to telling me where i was but as soon as i saw jihyo. i honked the car. 

Me: "Jihyo yah!"

Jihyo POV

i came out of the building and i was walking slowly back to my car. I was trying to forget what was going on in my head. The conversation. Then something scared the thought of my head. it was the sound of a honk. I tried to look closely to see who the driver was without being caught noticing it was me. 

Gary: "Jihyo yah"

Me: "Oh oppa! i couldn't almost recognize you."

Gary: "Why, was i that good looking?"

Me: "Oppa!!! Anyways why are you here?"

Gary: "I don't know i was just driving around and i ended up here. How about you?"

Me: "I had someone to talk to. I just can't stand him any longer it is getting too tiring oppa...what do i do?"

Gary: "Its okay it will get better. look on the bright side you have the runningman family there for you. right? don't bring yourself down just because of that jerk."

Me: "Thankyou oppa. i knew i could trust you."

Jihyo POV

i trust you oppa. Love you.