chapter 23

Jealousy? Can't be...

Nobody POV

Jihyo: "Oppa do you love me? I mean not as a friend but more than that?"

Gary: "Do you want the honest answer?"

Jihyo nodded her head.

Gary: "I have always loved you from the beginning and to this day and always will. You changed me from being a playboy to being an actual human being. I thought my heart was wrong about you but after talking laughing and getting to know each other more often i noticed that you were the one for me. You're the answer toa guy like me."

Jihyo kept quiet. She didn't know what to say. She was too shocked. She was hoping that gary would say yes but not that much. She was actually very happy but wasn't sure how to express her feelings.

Gary: "Jihyo? I'm sorry i shouldn't have said those things. i just wanted you to know how i actually felt and when kwangsoo told me that you were on a date, i was so mad i couldn't stand it but actually come here myself."

Jihyo hugged gary and told him, "I'm glad that we had this talk. I love you too oppa but i don't know...."

Gary: "What do you mean you don't know? What don't you get?"

Jihyo: "How are we going to act around each other or importantly what are we going to tell the members when they are starting to speculate what is going on between us?"

Gary: "I mean it isn't like we are actually going out right now. All we did was tell each other our true feelings. I'm sorry to let you down jihyo but not right now."

Jihyo was disappointed. She didn't expect that type of answer to come out of him. 

Gary: "Maybe we could start dating after runningman ends but right now im not too sure."

Jihyo: "Yeah i agree too."

Kwangsoo: "NOONA WHO WAS THAT GUY? WHO WAS HE THAT HE KEPT ON TALKING TO YOU?! aRE YOU GUYS DATING? aRE YOU BETRAYING US AGAIN? yOU AREN'T IN THE BETRAYERS CLUB!!!! THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB!"

Jihyo: "YAH!!!! That's not what you think! He was my new ceo and he just came to talk to me! You worry too much about me."

*Next runningman filming*

Jihyo and Gary were seen wearing halyang caps together.

Jaesuk: "Yah are you guys trying to show that you guys are dating? What's going on?"

Jihyo: "Ayyyyy oppa! it's just hats. Don't you know that gary oppa doesn't like couple caps?"

Suk jin: "Wow now she knows what he doesn't and does like."

Gary: "Yes of course. And one of the thing that i don't like is you guys making fun of jihyo and what i do like is jihyo, her personality."

Kwangsoo: "SEE!!!!!! LOOK WHAT I TOLD YOU. AIGOO AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU DECIDED TO LET IT HAPPEN HAVEN'T YOU?"

After saying that as jongkook and haha passed by kwangsoo, they each slapped him over the head. 

Kwangsoo: "HYUNG!"