Chapter 21

Jealousy? Can't be...

Gary POV

I was working on my new solo album with jongin and mirae. 

Mirae: "Are you really going out with jihyo unni?"

I was about to choke on my food. That question came out of nowhere.

Me: "What? No why do you ask that? Does it seem like it?"

Jongin and Mirae both nodded their heads in agreement. 

Jongin: "Oppa, i know you very well. i have known you for over 10 years, don't you know that i will find out that you liking her even without you telling me?"

Me: "Yah i have never made it obvious. it's just that you have an eye like a hawk. you could find anything easily."

Mirae: "No, jongin unni is right oppa. you and jihyo unni really will make a good couple. Why don't you try to be a man enough to ask her out on an actual date?"

Me: "I don't know...she's different from other girls. When i first met her i didn't know but after talking to her and joking around, i noticed she was the one, the one that's different. eventhough we aren't going out...she stopped the playboy me."

Was i really telling them this? What would they think? Should i really ask jihyo out?

Mirae: "See? Jongin unni was right..."

Gil hyung came in to see how we were doing. Eventhough he isn't part of the album right now, he sometimes visits to see how we are doing. 

Gil: "Wow...you guys are eating without me? What about my food?"

Me: "Yah hyung! Are you helping us with the music?"

Jongin: "Well he isn't but he could help you with your relationship."

Gil hyung was already eating my food and saying, "What realtionship?"

Gil: "Did you get yourself a girlfriend? Who is she?"

Me: "They are talking about jihyo, hyung."

Gil: "Woah you are dating jihyo? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?"

Me: "I'm not dating her. They are telling me that i should but i don't know."

Jongin: "You should have heard what gary oppa said before."

Before i was able to say anything, i got a call from someone. It was kwangsoo.

Kwangsoo: "What do i do hyung?"

Me: "What do you mean what do you do? What happened?"

Everyone went silent and since it became awkward since i was the only one talking i stepped out of the room and told them to keep eating. 

Kwangsoo: "I think jihyo noona might be in trouble."

Me: "What do you mean? She was perfectly fine when i talked with her yesterday."

Kwangsoo: "I don't know...i heard she was going on a blind date with someone. What happens to monday couple now? Will it be done for good if she gets married?"

Me: "What do you mean she's getting married? No that can't happen."

That can't happen. especially with a different man. im going jihyo. wait for me.