Chapter 19

Jealousy? Can't be...

*A few weeks passed*

Nobody's POV

Jihyo and Gary never talked about the situation they came across during the shanghai fanmeeting. not even once. Gary was starting to wonder whether something was wrong but didn't want to make her feel uncofortable. Filming still went on and they acted the same way on screen and off screen. After filming for 12 hours, filming ended and everyone was individually going into their car to go home.

Gary: "Jihyo yah are you trying to avoid me?"

Jihyo: "No oppa what makes you say that?"

Gary: "Well ever since that event in shanghai we never really spoke about it. i feel like i was making you feel uncomfortable."

Jihyo: "No i just had a lot of stuff on my mind. about choosing another company and getting ready for new events."

Jihyo POV

The truth was...i didn't know how to respond to him. He was so nice and caring to me and i just didn't want things to be ruined. Was i worried about monday couple or was i worried about more than that? What is going to happen to me? 

Me: "I have to go oppa. ill see you next time."

As i walked past him, i was making a face of embarressment. I knew he would ask me someday. Why did i even avoid him?

At home i made myself a little snack with beer in my other hand. Man, i was exhausted and lack of energy.

I the tv and went to the korean news section. It was old news of me and gary oppa.

oh how look we were so comfortable around each other and now we i mean i feel so awkward around with him. what do i do? why do i even feel this way? 

Next morning, i got a call from my mom.

Mom: "Jihyo yah i have someone that i want you to meet."

Me: "Umma, im too busy who is it?"

Mom: "it's someone special. i'm trying to get you to marry someone."

Me: "What???!!!! You know that i put a hold on to getting married for a while now why are you keep on asking like this?"

Mom: "You know as the world is getting older, you aren't getting any younger."

Me: "Umma, im not ready....im going to cancel."

Before she said anything else, i hung up and lay back in bed. Marrying? Why all of a sudden? She knew i broke up with the ceo of my company but why is she acting like this? 

As usual, on my off days i ate breakfast with the tv on in front of me. 

The news: "Song jihyo and the ceo has made an official announcement that they broke up. Is it gary's time to show who the real man is now?"

I started choking on the food that was in my mouth. pretty disgusting. but what can i say? i was surprised.

I went to go drink water and then i saw on the tv that kang gary was having an interview in china. Why is everything having to do with my life? Is it a sign that i should choose between kang gary?