Chapter 3

Jealousy? Can't be...

Jihyo fnally met up with the oppas and kwangsoo at the cafe. 

"Hi everyone! Sorry that i came late. Did you guys order anything?" Jihyo said

"no its fine jihyo yah we just came right now and just ordered our coffee. We ordered you your favorite americano if thats fine" jaesuk said

"thanks oppa you are the best" jihyo responded

they still didnt know about the news about her and bark chang joo until lee kwang soo said, "so whats up noona? Hows your new love life going on? You always tell us that you cant even eat with us or drink with us because your busy-" kwangsoo was interrupted by gary giving him a stare to stop talking. 

Gary knew jihyo very well like how jihyo knew gary even better than his mom did. He felt that something had gone wrong. As jihyo was looking at down at her nails she quietly but loud enough to be heard said, "i broke up with him today. I just felt that it wasnt right between a boss and a worker" jihyo left out the detail about finding someone else that she liked. She was too afraid what her members would say especially gary. 

"What did he say? Did he yell?" Suk jin asked worrily. Suk jin was known as the father of jihyo and father in law for gary in running man. 

Jihyo trying to wipe her tears away so that she wouldnt embarress herself put on a small smilr and said, "he was upset and disappointed and before he could say anything i left" jihuo couldnt tell them that they fought about gary. Well after continuing to talk for another 5-10 minutes they decided to go home and rest for the next days filming. 

gary knew jihyo too well and something gave him a feeling that what jihyo told them wasnt the whole story but only part of it. But for now he just decided to leave it be and let her have a rest.

The guests of the filming day was sistars soyou and bora, aoas seolhyun, guk ju and apinks bomi. Gary has been lately telling some of the members that he thought seolhyun was the prettiest out of all the girl groups and he wished that she was on the show. His wish finally came true. He was partnered up with seolhyun and even blushed a little. Gary was so carried away with his love for seolhyun that he forgot about jihyo. When going to the same car as jihyo and sukjin he adjusted the mirror to see jihyo and talked at the same time. "Please take well care of seolhyun even if she doesnt win the game." Looking at jihyos expression she looked pissed off and jealous. Jisuk jin didnt look too happy about it either but tried to hide it by giving a weak smile and saying, "yes of course!" 

Jihyo POV

i cant believe ehat gary is doing right now. Is he in his right mind? I mean i unserstand that it isnt monday but he shouldnt act like im invisible. Maybe seolhyun should be the next monday couple with gary. Whats the point of me if he shows a lot of fondness towards seolhyun. My jealousy was showing when it was me against seolhyun for ripping off the tag. I got so angry that i pushed seolhyuns head down and ripped off her nametag. I realized what i did was wrong and said sorry. "Whats the point of saying sorry after you did that" jisuk jin jokingly said. 

 

 

Sorry please tell me if the stories are boring so that i could fix it. 

I really felt bad for jihyo in the latest episode though. I felt like gary was too happy with seolhyun but then again they should show interest in the guests but i felt that gary showed his true feelings. Anyways i think the next episode is where they have to choose between the girl guest and jihyo and so i hope gary chooses jihyo if thats the case.