Chapter 4

Jealousy? Can't be...

Eventually jihyo and sukjin lost to gary and seolhyun. Seolhyun was nice enough to share the food among the four of them. Jihyo acting like she didnt really care tried to hold back the jealousy and kept on smiling as if nothing was wrong. She kept telling herself, "he is just doing that to make seolhyun happy. But does he not see me?" It was difficult for jihyo to endure the pain that she was feeling especially when she saw them walking together to the water park seeing how he acted when she danced and what he said about leaving the team. ("Even though you can seperate me from her do you think that my heart would do the same?") jihyo obviously knew that he wad talking about seolhyun. Filming was finally over an everybody started to go individually to their cars. 

Jaesuks POV

maybe i should say something to the group before they all leave. To make sure everything is okay. Especially with jihyo and gary. Jisuk jin told me earlier that in the car jihyo didnt seem okay. 

*flashback*

"jaesuk ah im really worried. Eventhough jihyo and i were kind of on the same team with gary and seolhyun it just felt like the new monday couple (seolhyun and gary) and me no jihyo. I tried to explain to her that its okay but she just nodded her head and looked out the window what should we do?" Jisuk jin might not show his worriness on the show but as the oldest member of the group he actually tried to make sure that everyone was happy and comfortable like a father. 

"Yeah i kind of noticed too how gary acted with seolhyun. Im going to try to talk with gary and see whats going on" jaesuk said.

*back to reality*

i tried looking for gary everywhere. I even looked in his dressing room to see if he was still in there but there was no sign of him. I knew that he was still around somewhere because his car with his manager was still here. As i tried walking around some more to find gary i heard jihyos voice screaming.

"i cant believe you did this to me AGAIN today! Why dont you just become monday couple with seolhyun. Better yet ill tell the producer that ill drop out and to put seolhyun. From this point on i will not be expecting monday couple moments. Its over!" Jihyo was about to cry. I was able to see the tear drop from in her eye from where i was. 

Gary tried stopping her by grabbing her wrist but jihyo was still mad and pushed garys hand away. Before anything else happened i purposely interrupted. 

"Wow our very famous tv couple are fighting in real life?" I said jokingly. I didnt want to sound too serious knowing how the situation just was before. Jihyo quickly wiped away her tear and gary looked guilty. "Im going to start going. I will see you next time we are filming meaning if i am still around for runningman" jihyo said. She obviously said that to gary to make him feel even more guilty for what he has done but as i tried to stop jihyo i thought that it was better to let her go. 

"Gary ah what you did to her today was very hurtful. Although seolhyun might be pretty, jihyo knows you well then anyone else. She felt that those were your true feelings. I mean im guessing they were since you kept telling us that seolhyun was the prettiest for quite a while. Let me just try to give you a tip. Dont leave jihyo's side and the you know that this isnt the first time. First time was a warning but the second time might lead to something else. Good luck" i tried to gve advice to him. The other time jihyo was upset with gary was when kyung soo jin came on the show.

Garys POV

"...better yet ill just tell the producer to let seolhyun take my spot for monday couple" no please dont do this jihyo. I let out a deep sigh. I acknowledged what i did was wrong and i felt sorry. More than sorry. How will i ever br able to fix this?