CAPTIVE ; The First Concert

UouO MEdiA's First Girl Group •´¯`•. ωαя∂εη .•´¯`• | Landing Butterflies, WARdEN

Fans screamed as the lights went off and the screen lit up. The five members of WARdEN- Nari, Rose, Sera, Miyu, and Byeol- All flashed on the screen. Their stage names were each a different color, before they melded together to make WARdEN. The first VCR would play: Intro, quickly followed by Rum Pum Pum Pum. The five got into their position, earpieces on and hearts pounding. Concerts were a totally different experience from live performances. And not even a year into their career, they were having one. It was amazing, thrilling. But their minds cleared as Intro played. They had to focus.

Intro

Rum Pum Pum Pum

WARdEN took their places, Nari on the far left followed by Miyu, then Rose, then Byeol, and finally Sera. They glanced at each other as they waited for the deafening cheers to die down before Nari held up her right hand. The leader counted down from two, "Deul, set, annyeonghaseyo! Here to keep your hearts, we are WARdEN!" They bowed deeply, Rose up first to wave at the fans happily. Miyu snickered, pushing the elder back down into a bow and keeping her there until the rest came up. When the main vocal was allowed to stand straight, she pouted, adjusting her hair.

"Hey everyone, I'm WARdEN's Biggest Muse, or leader, main dancer, and lead vocalist, Nari!" She bowed again and looked to Miyu.

"Annyeonghaseyo guys~ I'm the Mischievous Doll, but mostly WARdEN's lead vocalist, dancer, rapper, and main visual. Half of the maknae line~" Miyu stuck her tongue out with a wink before allowing attention to sit on Rose, who yet again had dyed her hair. Fans seemed to be responding to the new color well, an almost dirty blonde but more on the brown side. It really suited her.

"Hello! I'm WARdEN's Resounding Main Vocalist and dancer, Rose!" She bowed deeply, giving a pointed look to the triple threat before allowing the next to introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm the Angelic Devil of WARdEN, the main rapper, sub-vocalist, lead visual, and maknae. Please take care of us!"

"And finally, it's me, the Aegyo Princess you all know and love, Sera! I'm the lead vocalist and lead rapper, also in charge of variety and popularity. I hope you enjoy our concert today!"

"Thank you so much for coming, I know that many of you came from outside of the country, so we're very thankful that you were able to attend today. Having a concert is a really big event for idols, especially their first concert, and I hope you enjoy our Captive concert as much as we do!" Nari spoke flawlessly, fitting into her position as leader well. Her grin had everyone's attention, and Rose once again found herself resigned to the fact that the dancer was a better leader than she ever had been. While the main vocalist had to mold herelf to fit a leader position, the elder was a natural leader. She always had respected the Chinese girl for it- Besides, it couldn't have been easy to be the only fully foreign member in a group for so long. At least the older of the '96 line in WARdEN was only half, she'd been introduced to Korean culture naturally while growing up. Rose shook her head- She had a concert to focus on, and suddenly tuned into Sera's words.

"-to be here tonight really is a miracle, and the fans are part of that miracle. No matter where you're from, we're grateful for the opportunity to perform for you and introduce different sides of ourselves," Oh. That was Rose's line, she'd missed her cue. At least her roommate in and outside of the dorm covered for her. Byeol was giving her a concerned look but she shook it off with a smile. Focus.

"We hope that everything is satisfactory today and that we can become a good memory. We will strive to improve ourselves to be a better WARdEN," Byeol That was the cue to walk down the stairs, and our very only Aegyo Princess did so excitedly, but she'd forgotten her heels were a little taller than she was used to. Only three steps in, Sera wobbled and fell straight on her . Some of the fans screamed, others laughed, and Miyu was by her side immediately, inquiring of her wellbeing.

The idol simply through back her head and laughed. That was her life, it was, and she was fine. She tugged on Miyu's skirt.

"I'm fine, help me up and let's go," The two finished the way down the stairs, getting in position. Rose giggled, fixing Sera's hair before getting into position.

"Let's make things a little cuter with more kisses!"

Muah!

Like

No More

The girls were breathing a bit heavier, but Byeol bowed as she ran off stage. Rose pushed some hair out of her face.

"While Byeol prepares for a very special stage, how about a dance cover to tide you over?" She asked rhetorically, grinning.

Happiness by Red Velvet: Dance Cover
(L- Nari/Maeri, M-Rose/Seulki, J- Sera/Soo Jung, R- Miyu/Miyoung)

Miss Korea- Yoonmi Solo

Collab Stage- Bestie and WARdEN: Like Ooh Ahh by Twice

Collab Stage- Bestie and WARdEN: Touchdown by Bestie+WARdEN

Why Did You Come To My Home

Love At First Sight

First Love

Invitation- Soo Jung Solo

Pepe

The Light

"Waaah, thank Bestie so much for coming out and performing two songs with us tonight! That was a fun surprise, right?" Miyu asked breathlessly, leaning down to grab a water bottle. She chugged it without a second thought, grinning helplessly when she saw Sungki nearly tearing his own face off from the side of the stage. She always ruined his perfectly done makeup. The fans cheered in response to her words, and she nodded towards Yoonmi, "This kid's solo, it surprised you, right? She's y and a good rapper. And her style totally changed partway through...Yoonie, er, Byeol really is Miss Jack in the Box, yeah?"

"Totally," Rose agreed, having finished her own water bottle, "And she's Cinderella. Lost her shoe again, during Pepe, I hope it didn't hit anyone."

"Enough about me," Byeol deflected, cheeks dusted a light pink, "Rose Unnie, your voice was really clear during The Light. Wasn't it great?"

"I loved it," Nari agreed, slinging an arm around her fellow bandmate. The vocalist had to hold in a sharp retort and push, controlling herself. She was certain the dancer was doing all she could while they were on stage because she knew Rose couldn't do anything.

"Sera's solo, though. Who knew you could be so y, Buttersea?" Rose changed the subject, smoothing out the younger's hair.

"Don't call me that," She pointed at the vocalist with a grin, "You're the y one!"

"Totally, totally," Miyu nodded.

"Thanks guys...But now we've got something important to do, right? Let's pick five fans from the crowd! Randomly, no cherry picking. Call out a row and seat number, everyone gets one pick. If you're called, please come to the stage! Our baby maknae can start," Rose passed Byeol the handmic- They only had three- and slipped her way backstage with Soo Jung, gettting their makeup retouched by Subin and Insook, back before the rapper had even made her choice.

"Uhm...Row thirteen, seat 12A?" She muttered. A cheer went up and a young boy, maybe fifteen came running through the main aisle. The staff directed him to sit in a chair and gave him the mic Nari was holding, "Please introduce yourself."

"O-oh, uhm, I'm Yang Jungwoo, sixteen years old, please take care of me," He bowed and handed the mic back, focusing on his hands in his lap.

"Nice to meet you, Jungwoo-yah," Byeol smiled at him and handed the mic to Miyu to make her first pick.

"Farthest row, seat 1C," She said immediately. It took a few moments, but a woman guided a six-year-old boy up, talking quickly with the staff and taking a seat near the front of the stage as the child- Likely her son- Scrambled into the seat, speaking excitedly into the mic.

"Hello everyone!" An "aw" made its way through some of the crowd, "I, I'm Kim Jaebom, and I love love love WARdEN! They're all so beautiful, especially Sera Noona." Jaebom looked up shyly at her, and she ruffled his hair.

"You're cute yourself, Jaebom! How old are you, kiddo?"

"Ooh, oh, six!" Everyone laughed, and Sera indicated for the next person to go.

"Let's see..." Rose pondered for a moment, "Row three, seat 12B," A woman, early to mid twenties calmly made her way to the stage, sitting and introducing herself welll.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm twenty-four-year-old Lee Yuri, it's nice to meet you all. You've been my idols for a very long time," She smiled prettily, capturing the hearts of the crowd just as quickly as the idols. Miyu went next.

"Can the person sitting in seat 4B from row ten come up please?" This one was a man, about mid-thirties and Miyu offered him a kind smile as the staff sat him down. He seemed almost embarassed to be there, and she couldn't blame him- The rest were pretty young, but that had just been random on the picking part. She could see much of their audience was aorund his age, and she hoped that Nari would get someone like him so he's feel more comfortable.

"It's very nice to meet you, I'm thirty-four year old Park Daehyun," He bowed and stayed quiet.

"Wow, an Oppa~ I'm so lucky!" Miyu cheered, sitting on the stage ground next to him. Quickly the other three who had already picked their guest did the same, Sera holding Jaebom's hand- The poor little guy seemed like his cheeks were going to burst with how red they were. Nari took the mic from the maknae liner, clearing on the side before speaking.

"May I please have the guest from row seven, seat 4A come up here?" She asked kindly, and thankfully another man in his thirties came up. He sat in the last open seat and bowed, taking the offered microphone.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Kwangsu, aged thirty-five," He gave a confident smile to the crowd.

"Wow, we have such a diverse row of guests on stage today!" Rose commented, sizing up their choices.


   (Yang Jungwoo, sixteen)          (Kim Jaebom, six)             (Lee Yuri, twenty-four)        (Park Daehyun, thirty-four)        (Lee Kwangsu, thirty-five)

"So, we're going to play a little game today~ It's called "Date Night." One of us will ask a question about ourselves, and whoever has the right or closest answer will move one seat over. Once you've reached your original seat after going around all the chairs once, you win," Sera explained, accepting the question cue cards from the staff member who ran off stage again. We're going to go in age order, so Nari Unnie first!"

"Okay, now remember, if you want to answer, just raise your hand. First question..." She paused for dramatic effect, "What was the first type of dancing I did before switching to a different genre?"

"Ooh, hard straight off the bat," Rose grinned. There were a few moments where the chosen audience members looked around at each other before Yuri raised her hand, hesitantly and slowly but with an expression of confidence.

"Yuri-yah?"

"Ballet?"

"Correct! Switch seats with Jaebom," Nari grinned, passing the cards to Rose.

"What's one of my favorite hobbies?"

"Scriptwriting!" Daehyun raised his hand and answered immediately, before turning red.

"Oh, wow, that's right Daehyun Oppa! Great job," She flashed him a wide smile, hoping it would be enough to take his mind off of things, "Please switch places with Jaebom." Maybe this game wasn't as comfortable as Ms. Son had assumed it would be. Many of their guests had seemed unhappy to be up, but there wasn't time to worry about it them- They had a concert to do, and she handed the cue cards to Sera.

"What kind of food do I not like?" Jaebom raised his hand, "Jaebommie?"

"Spicy food, noona doesn't like spicy food," He declared, "I think it's weird but."

"Correct Jaebommie! Switch with Daehyun Oppa. Miyu, go ahead."

"What is my hometown?" She hadly had the question out before Jungwoo raised his hand.

"Noona is from Tokyo," He responded.

"Wow, our fans are really good...How do you all know so much? You gotta switch with Kwangsu Oppa," Miyu wondered aloud, Byeol nodding in agreement. To Byeol, it was kinda creepy, but she supposed the internet had those things...Right? Either way, she took a look at her question and looked up.

"How many siblings do I have?" Wow, that was nice an insensitive for her. Of course, it's not like Ms. Son, the one who had prepared the questions, had known that the rapper only really got along with one or two of her siblings. However, Byeol didn't like the reminder. At least now Byeol could show her family just how popular she was...She could make it in the idol life. She was making it in the idol life, no stalker could change that...She noticed that Yuri had raised her hand and called on her.

"You have four," Byeol raised her brow. Maybe Yuri would be wining this game.

"That's right, please switch with Kwangsu Oppa!" The game continued on like so, Kwangsu only answering one question the whole time. In the end, it was Yuri who won, Jaebom a close second and Daehyun in third. Each fan was promised a signed copy of each WARdEN CD and were sent back to their seats. The girls were about to move backstage when Byeol "accidentally" poured a water battle all down Rose's back. The latter screeched, arching away and grabbing a water bottle of her own, ripping off the cap and flinging water at whoever was nearby.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod Yoonie!" She screamed, tossing the empty bottle at the maknae's head who simply ducked and snickered. Not for long, however, as Miyu snuck behind her and poured one all down her shirt.

"Jesu- Miyu Unnie! That's not fair! I didn't get you wet!"

"You got Seulki Unnie wet kiddo, and she got me while she freaked out. Your fault," The triple-threat replied easily. Yoonmi smirked.

"Then I guess I won't mention Maeri Unnie is about to ruin your hair~" She sing-songed, running down the stage. Miyu threw herself to the ground as the water soaked her hair, trying to crawl away as she shivered. Nari tried to walk away innocently, but was caught in crossfire between Rose and Sera. The crowd watched in amusement and amazement as water and real names were thrown about, the girls soaked in just seconds.

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Miyu giggled, "It's time for an intermission. We'll be back soon- Until then, please enjoy a special appearance from our very lovely hoobae and soloist, Kayo!"

The Little Prince (Kayo, hoobae soloist)

Never Got To Say That I Love You (Kayo, hoobae soloist)


 My First Love

While performing My First Love, the members were in tears. Partway through the song, fans because to chant "It's okay," which made them cry harder. For some, it was due to the harsh conditions they endured every day to live out their dreams. For others, it was what or who they had lost on the journey. It took them a few moments to calm down before they could continue and perform Lucky.

Lucky

Listen- Seulki Solo

Tonight

Hate

One More

Cloud (WARdEN+f(x)- Drama

Maeri Solo- Bloom

Red Light

Ice Cream Cake

 

NU ABO

"Wow, the unnies are amazing," Yoonmi spoke breathlessly into the mic, "However...The staff forgot to play someone's solo music!"

"Yeah, you guys forgot my solo," Miyu pouted, and immediately staff were pushing props and a drum set onto stage, a staff member speaking hurriedly to the members, "Okay everyone, sorry about that, please enjoy my solo!"

Champion- Miyoung Solo

"Maybe that was a solo better left forgotten," Byeol kept her expression neutral, but at Miyu's shocked expression burst into laughter instead.

"Since when did you play the drums? And why did you think that was a good idea? Who approved that even?" Nari was doubled over with laguhter, but Miyu was beyond ready to defend herself.

"Look, look! Everyone's laughing and got excited, if you all were going to either be impressive for y, someone had to amp up the mood and have a good time. You guys don't know how to do concerts right!" She crossed her arms, "I knew you guys would all do that. I knew it, you're so predictable! I had to give the fans something funny, what else are they going to gif? Jeez...Making me seem like the weirdo here..."

"You are the weirdo," Sera deadpanned.

"Don't make me throw another waterbottle!" She warned, "So, let's be honest- Byeol isn't the only one that throws shoes. Because Rose Unnie's went missing during Red Light and the staff had to return it to her. We all saw it, there's no denying."

"Why did you have to call me out?" Rose whined.

"Where would the fun be in ignoring it?"

"You know what's fun?" Nari interrupted, a sly grin on her face, "Byeol's rapping. She does the cutest little cover of Baby Bye Bye, you know?" Said mankae's eyes widened and she immediately shook her head at the leader. The crowd began to cheer, however, and chant "Baek Yoon-mi, Baek Yoon-mi, Baek Yoon-mi!" The WARdEN members joined in, and Byeol scanned the crowd for at least one face that wasn't freaking out about it. What she found, however, was somehing very unexpected. Sitting in one of the first few rows from the middle of the stage were three people she knew very well- Her older brother Jihoon, her younger sister Hwayoung, and her best friend Hyunae. She slowly began to realize that the whole row, and the one behind it were filled with WARdEN's family and friends; She could recognize Seulki's and Maeri's former "Blonde Project" member Bitna, as well as Maeri's younger sister BrittanyHirai Momo from Twice (Miyoung's friend- Had they really covered Twice's music with a Twice member right there? Oh no-), and even Soo Jung's father. Byeol smiled, suddenly feeling a lot more confident.

"Okay, let's do it. You guys have to back me up!"

Baby Bye Bye- Byeol Rap Cover

The concert hall erupted into cheers, and Byeol caught Jihoon's eye. His smile was blinding as he cheered the loudest. He turned to speak to Soo Jung's father, and she turned around to hide her face. She could feel Miyu hugging her, and she tried to keep herself together. The experience felt too good to be true, but they had many more songs to perform and she could get emotional after. Later. Not now. She turned back around and Rose began to speak of how hard they prepared for the concert. Finally, she brought up a good toic that all the members could speak on.

"We filmed three new music videos using our old songs. My favorite MV that we filmed for the concert was definitely My First Love. It's a very emotional song, and I think our music video captured the intended concept perfectly. The members acted very well during the filming- I was surprised! Maybe some of us will become acting idols. How about you, Nari?" She asked fluidly, hanging the mic over. The dancer took a few moments to compile her thoughts, and gave a sheepish grin to the fans when she took too long to answer. Finally, Nari cleared to answer.

"I really like Huk, since it's one of my favorite songs we've ever recorded. The MV was bright and entertaining, and showed off our choreography well. I really like the pun about "Huk" and "Hug," I think it was clever and fit our charms very well. It was more on the playful rather than cute side, which suits the group as it is now. It was also a funny music video to film," She replied, trying to fix her hair which had gone completely haywire with the wind. She indicated for Sera to make her choice.

"I'm definitely with Nari Unnie, Huk was really and funny, too. We had a lot of fun with how they styled our hair, even, and the set with really fun to play with~ I enjoyed that MV the most," She passed her mic to Miyu.

"Personally, I think that One Of These Nights was my favorite. We did use a lot of green screen, but imagining it was half of the fun part. One Of These Nights is our second tribute to the Sewol Ferry Incident, and I think it represented it just as well as The Light. We all looked very pretty in the music video, also. I think we looked the best in it~ Don't you?" She raised a brow to the crowd, who screamed. She laughed and turned to Byeol.

"One Of These Nights is a beautiful song and a beautiful music video. I do think it was the best- Sorry Rose Unnie, you're on your own," Byeol inspected the ring on her finger, "It was interesting to film because you had to visualize what it would look like while you were acting. That's not the easiest thing for everyone, and it was really interesting to watch the members work through their individual problems and scenes. I feel like we were able to communicate, or at least hide a lot of our personal struggles in the music video, be in in our thoughts, actions, or expressions. Just like everyone, we have our own personal problems and we need to get through them in order to be better for both you guys and ourselves. I think we all worked the hardest in filming One Of These Nights, and for some it was a vocal challenge. Each one of us had to overcome something while performing, recording, or filming that song and it's music video. That's why it's my favorite."

"Wow...Are maknae sure puts a lot of thought into these kinds of things, doesn't she? That was definitely the best answer of the night, so let's give a hand for Byeol!" After the cheers and applause quieted down, Sera took a mic and smiled towards the crowd.

"I know someone was waiting for us to talk about the Tonight MV, but we'll get there later," She nodded, "It's time for us to make our final push to the end of the concert. I hope you've enjoyed up until now!"

"We have even more special stages up ahead, please look forward to them~" Nari finished off, getting into position.

Love Letter

One Of These Nights

This Love- Nari+Sera Duet

I'm Jelly Baby- Rose+Miyu+Byeol Trio

Huk

Dumb Dumb

Toy Remix+f(x) LaChaTa Cover (Omitted from offical concert DVD)

Eighteen

Electric Shock

"I...Wow. I'm unbelievably glad that you guys could join us today. You've made all the hardship worth it, really. Without you all, we could never stand on this stage, and I'm grateful beyond measure," Nari pulled herself into a smile, "It's pretty emotional to be here, and as the leader I feel like I'm supposed to take care of all the kids over there, but how can I do that when right now I don't think I could take care of myself? Ahhh, I'm such a mess! Thanks so much everyone!"

"Aigoo, our leader is suddenly a crybaby~ But she's right, without our fans and their generous donations, it wouldn't be possible to be performing in front of you right now, so you should thank the fans sitting next to you," Rose pointed to the crowd, "It's everyone here in this venue. I want to thank CEO Ahn Minha for forming us and supporting us through all of thesee days, giving us an opportunity to be WARdEN. Thank you to our managers, trainers, makeup artists and stylists, and the rest of the staff for getting us this far. Thank you to all WARdEN's parents for giving me some wonderful bandmates and giving me life. And thank you, Iseul, for allowing us to thrive even without you. WARdEN hwaiting!"

"Okay, I guess we'll go in age order then," Sera peered at her bandmates and continued once she got the confirmation via nod, "So, today we performed many songs that we haven't in the past- Like Lucky, NU ABO, Hate and more, and even some new ones. You guys were lucky enough to see a sneak peak at the upcoming Cloud subunit- Shh, don't tell! Other days got to see other subunit performances, but those guys won't debut for a while still. We made an entirely new song to perform with Bestie sunbae, and my duet with Nari Unnie and then Rose Unnie, Miyu, and Byeol's trio were also entirely new. We did a dance cover of Red Velvet's Happiness and covered f(x) LaChaTa. All of us even had a solo! We tried to show different sides of ourselves and I hope you enjoyed each one. I'm very thankful towards CEO Ahn and all the staff, especially our Manager Oppa. I'm thankful towards the fans just as much for giving us this opportunity. Thank you."

"Those guys over there get too sappy, you know?" Miyu stretched, "This is a fun time, so shouldn't we have fun with it? Thank you to the WARdEN members, the fans, and the staff as UouO Media for helping us grow. I love performing, so having a concert was one of the best things. I hope my solo could make you laugh, and that you enjoyed your time here as much as I did! WARdEN's Mischievous Doll is signing out~"

"It's not fair to go last, everyone else has already said what I wanted to say," Byeol pouted, "So I'll make this short and sweet. I hope that through the year of 2016, WARdEN's family, friends, fans, and staff can sty happy and healthy. Today was a blast and I hope it was worth being here. Please look forward to new music in the future!"

"I think there's somethnig we're missing, though," Rose commented.

"What?" Sera questioned.

"You'd think you of all people would know, Soo Jungie," The vocalist rolled her eyes, "We need to take a picture with all of our fans!" The girls gathered together, trying to get at least little pieces of everonye's face plus their fans in the picture. It was semi-successful, and the girls grabbed their phones from the staff to take their own selcas on stage. Rose was pretty happy with the results, Byeol ended up taking off her cheek mic, Miyu posted one from backstage, Nari's started up a lot of talk about who the true visual in WARdEN was, and Sera got a lot of questions about her colored contacts. Once the girls had each gotten a selca they seemed satisfied with, Sera held the handmic to her lips.

"We did make an MV for a brand new song you guys never heard!" Miyu interrupted cheerily, "It was a bit racy-"

"But in the music video, Miyu Unnie and I fell in love~" Byeol commented.

"It was a sort of goodbye chapter," Nari nodded.

"Before we go, we have a very special gift," Suddenly, a young girl with long cherry red hair and a cheek mic ran onto the stage, bowing.

"Deul, set, annyeonghaseyo! Here to keep your hearts, we are a six-membered WARdEN!"

The final song played, Sumia by their sides. The screams were deafening, and the adrenaline pumping beyond belief. This was is. This was how it was meant to be.

Dream Candy (Revised Version w/Sumia)

"Thank you, this has been WARdEN!"


A/N: WOW THEIR CONCERT!! Was it any good? I hope so~ Please ressure me in the comments--- XD

Also, I'm writing a new fic with a close friend Min, called The Share House, so please take a look here!

In the case that it doesn't work here's the URL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1216922/the-share-house-opened-by-nam-yeji-apply-soon-apply-drama-friendship-romance-applyfic-minyi17fics

I'd love if you all could apply--