I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

They showed up for practice that day expecting to at least get teased by all the guys.  But the only one who said anything was Jiho who commented "well I see our newest couple has decided to join us" he grinned at them "just to confirm things you are a couple now right?"  Yukwon had no trouble telling Jiho off so he said "yes Jiho we are a couple would you like to watch us doing it?"  Jiho laughed saying "no thanks my taste runs more in the other direction."   "Glad to hear it" said Yukwon "so that means you shouldn't be interested in any of our business."   Jiho just grumbled something then walked away.   Yukwon didn't like to be so harsh with him but he had witnessed him harass Taeil until he was almost in tears.  He knew Kwonnie was a little sensitive and he was damned if he was going to let Jiho upset him in any way.   Besides this one small incident everything else went pretty much "business as usual."     The next day was the same.  After practice he told Jiho that he and Minhyuk would not be having dinner at the dorm.     Of course he couldn't resist making a comment about it "is this your first official dinner date then?" he leered at Yukwon.   "Yeah, sure, however you want to think of it" he answered walking away.    

On their way to the bridal shop Minhyuk asked Yukwon if he wanted him to say anything or just to be there.   Yukwon thought about this a second then said "just be with me and if I need you to step in I'll let you know."   When they arrived at the shop Sunhye was already there speaking to one of the clerks.  Minhyuk looked at her thinking "she really is a beautiful girl."  He began to feel a twinge of jealousy wondering what things she had shared with Kwonnie that he knew nothing about.  As he watched her and Yukwon speaking the twinge started to grow into a chip on his shoulder.   "Yukwon had never gone clothes shopping with me" he thought and here he was looking at different fabrics with her.   Without even thinking he walked up and wedged himself between them saying "why do you even need Yukwon here? Don't you know you're wasting our time?"   Yukwon looked at him in shock while Sunhye's face registered a look of surprise and hurt mixed together.  Yukwon took him by the arm and quickly hustled him outside telling Sunhye "I'll be right back."   When they got outside the shop he pushed Minhyuk against the building demanding "what the hell was that about?"     Minhyuk looked down at the ground pouting "you've never been shopping with me."     Yukwon tried to control his temper telling him quietly "Minnie are you crazy? I came here to break up with her because of you. She is under the illusion that she is going to be married.  That reality is about to be shattered for her and you are the cause."  he paused a second to let this sink in "are you trying to tell me you have the audacity to be jealous when Sunhye's whole world is about to be turned upside down.?"   Minhyuk was still looking at the ground and said  "you make me feel like the bad guy maybe you shouldn't break up with her."   Yukwon looked at him and sighed "Yukwon can you accept the fact that I love only you?"   Yukwon was biting on his lower lip but nodded his head.   "Okay then" said Yukwon "you have no reason to be jealous, I'm only doing this to benefit our relationship. Now I have to get back in there. Please try to be more supportive for me. This is hard enough."       He went walking back in and began talking to Sunhye and the clerk again.

He tried to explain to Sunhye that Minhyuk had been under a lot of stress lately due to family problems which was why he had invited him to dinner with them.  He wanted to try to take his mind off his problems.    After being upset initially about the way Minhyuk acted she soon accepted the fact that his rude behavoir was due to stress.     After trying on her dress and posing for alterations the three of them left to go have dinner.    They had decided to go to a new French restaurant at the Lotte Mall that had received good reviews.  As they walked together Minhyuk apologized to her saying "I have been very irritable lately due to certain family problems."    Sunhye shook her head agreeing with him saying "for a minute there you almost sounded like a jealous lover" she laughed.    Him and Yukwon exchanged a sideways look that spoke volumes  .After they were seated at the restaurant and ordered  Sunhye asked how they liked her wedding dress.  All of a sudden everything descended into an awkward silence.    She looked at both of them worriedly then Yukwon broke the silence by saying "that's actually kind of why we're here" he said.   Sunhye looked confused "why is what you're here? I don't understand" she said.   Yukwon forced himself to continue "because of the wedding that's why we're here" he said.  She looked relieved and took his hand saying "well of course silly we're here because of the wedding. Why else would we be here."     The act of her holding hands was not lost on Minhyuk who said "no, you just don't understand it's not what you think."    Sunhye looked at him funny asking Yukwon "what is he talking about? am I missing something here?"   Yukwon had no idea what to do or say.  He had reached the conclusion that this would be a disaster no matter what so he turned sideways and looked at Sunhye telling her "as much as I hate to say this I'm afraid what you said about Minhyuk just before is actually closest to the truth."    Sunhye looked at him like he had lost his mind asking "what did I say before? I don't understand."     Yukwon was looking down while Minhyuk had crossed his arms defiantly across his chest. Minhyuk looked straight at her saying "when you told me I acted like a jealous lover."  He smirked as he said this as if he was letting her know her initial assessment of him was not so wrong.