I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

The next day after their regular group practice Yukwon knew that he and Minnie had a special dance practice.  Since they were the two principal Block B dancers they often had to try out new routines for just the two of them.   Today they were about to start working with a new choreographer.   Taeil walked over asking him  "Kwonnie are you going to be able to help me today?"   Yukwon often helped him out with new dance moves since it usually took him longer than the rest of them to get everything right.  Taeil would reciprocate by helping him with his singing.   "I'm sorry Taeil" said Yukwon "but me and Minnie have to meet the new choreographer and practice today."   Taeil made his little, pouty face then said "okay maybe tomorrow then" as he ran over to grab Jihoon.    The two of them had recently came out as a couple and you could usually find them holding hands or whispering to each other now.    Not for the first time Yukwon thought it must be a relief for the both of them not to hide anymore.     Most of the guys who were dismissed went to work on their solo ventures.  Jiho went back to the studio to work on his new rap song.  P.O and Taeil went to practice as they would be appearing on 'Immortal Songs.   Jaehyo was on the other side of town filming.   He had secured the starring role in a new webdrama.    He was sitting there when Minhyuk came to sit next to him asking "have you met the new choreographer yet?"   "I haven't" said Yukwon "he's supposed to be here anytime now but I've heard a lot about him."    Minhyuk knew because they had both been told that his name was Curtis Lamont and he was an African American who had worked mainly with American hip hop artists.    Yukwon was excited when he heard that Curtis had worked with Bruno Mars who happened to be one of his favorite artists.   It would be interesting to work with an American especially a black one.    Just from watching them in videos Yukwon thought black Americans had a naturally inherent sense of rhythm that shined through in everything they did.  

They were sitting there waiting for him when the studio door opened and a tall, skinny black man with long dreadlocks came sauntering in.   He moved in long strides with his arms and legs achieving a perfect symmetry that was effortless but nevertheless looked as if it had taken practice to achieve.    He went straight up to them extending his hand saying "hi I'm Curtis, you boys must be Block B."    He shook their hands vigorously.    Indeed for a slender man he had quite a sturdy grip.   Yukwon and Minhyuk introduced themselves as the main dancers of the group.    Curtis told them a bit about himself and they found out he not only knew Bruno Mars but had also worked with Michael Jackson.    Yukwon looked at him in awe when he heard this but Curtis just laughed saying "I kind of caught him at the tail end of his career."  Curtis had them do some warm up exercises and then asked each of them to show him a brief sample of their dancing.    Then he got up and danced a few moves they had never seen before.   "I just wanted to show you a couple of moves we'll be learning this week" he said.    Both of them tried to duplicate the moves with varied degrees of success.       Curtis gave them some pointers then asked them to try again.    This went on for about an hour with Curtis positioning them in certain ways to execute the moves.     On the last move he showed them Minhyuk was supposed to grab Yukwon from behind and launch himself off from his back.  Several times he went behind Yukwon placing his arm around his waist from behind.   Curtis yelled at them to stay that way until he put a song on.   He walked over to the computer while Minhyuk had his arm around Yukwon.  It was taking Curtis a minute to find a song when suddenly Minhyuk started tickling Yukwon on the belly.   "Are you ticklish hyung?" he asked.   Yukwon immediately began laughing but more than that as Minhyuk's arm s inside his shirt he felt his lower half begin to respond to the touch.    He truly did not know what to do.   He didn't want to get caught with a hard-on in the middle of the studio.   It would be embarassing enough between the two of them but what if the choreographer happened to see it!     He didn't think Minhyuk was even aware of the effect he was having because he kept shoving his hands in his shirt tickling him saying "hey hyung I didn't know you were ticklish."   Yukwon knew his problem would be apparent in about a minute if he didn't take some action now.   He pulled his shirt out of his pants.  Thank God it was long as it covered his front.   Then he walked away shouting over his shoulder "I'll be right back I need to get some water.     Minhyuk and Curtis both looked at him strangely as he trudged toward the bathroom.      When he got there he doused his face with cold water and attempted to calm himself down.   When he came back out Curtis was packing up some equipment telling them practice was over.      Later that night Yukwon thought about what had occurred and knew he had to make some plans.  His job required him to work in close proximity to Minhyuk. How could he do this if whenever he was close to him he got a .    He began to laugh then he smacked himself in the head.    Why did he have to be such a freak?  What was he supposed to say to him "sorry I can't work close to you because it makes my hard."    He kept thinking about this and what he needed to do.  Then he got out a sheaf of paper and pen.  He felt if he wrote things down it might help work out a solution.