I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

As they laid there both spent trying to catch their breath Yukwon kissed the nape of his neck holding him tight.    "Kwonnie can I ask you something?" he said.   "Of course baby what is it?" he said.   "Do you love me?" he whispered.   Yukwon knew he had blurted this out when he was in the throes of passion when he didn't really mean to yet but he couldn't deny it now.  "Yes baby, I didn't want to scare you away but I can't lie to you I have loved you for a long time."   Minhyuk rolled his  body over in his arms until he was facing him directly and said "Kwonnie I love you too I was just hoping I heard you right."    Yukwon gasped and grabbed him into a soul kiss.  This was more than he had even hoped for.   "Can I ask you a question now?" said Yukwon.   Minhyuk gave his consent by nodding and Yukwon asked him "were you a ?"  Yukwon was looking straight at him when he blushed deeply and murmurred "not anymore."    Yukwon squeezed him so hard he thought he would break.   His hyung was truly the most adorable thing ever.    "Thank you for giving yourself to me" he said  "I promise you won't regret it."   Minhyuk told him "you're the only one I wanted to give myself to."  The two of them were so worn out by their ual exertions that they were almost falling asleep right then.   They bantered back and forth a little while and Minhyuk asked "what about Sunhye?"     Yukwon held him close saying "we have many things to talk about but right now we should get some sleep."   He snuggled close to Minhyuk saying "Please sleep with me and when we wake up we'll talk about everything else we need to."  Minhyuk knew that was one conversation he would like to have.  The two new lovers fell asleep in each other's arms blissfully aware of their mutual love..

Yukwon was the first to wake up.    He sat up and looked down at Minhyuk shaking his head not believing it for a minute.    Minhyuk was laying with his arms splayed out.   His hair was tousled and the blanket only partially covered him.   He could see several tiny purple marks that he had placed on his body.   His pink lips were slightly parted as his chest rose up and down.  "Good God!" he thought seeing him like this was the most sensuous thing he had ever encountered in his life.   Against all reason he felt his growing hard.  He took a deep breath thinking "reason has nothing to do with love" as he reached down and caressed his face kissing him.   Minhyuk opened his eyes and looked startled for a second.  He was about to say something when Yukwon silenced him by puttting his lips on his.    As he kissed him deeply he rubbed his body against his letting him feel that he had a serious case of 'morning wood."   Yukwon knew he shouldn't be doing this but it seemed he had no control over his .   Minhyuk whispered to him "what time is it?" and Yukwon looked over to the clock saying "7:30 which means we have time for a quickie."   Minhyuk laughed "you are definitely incorrigible what if the guys hear us?" he asked.   "That is why we need to keep it quiet" said Yukwon.   Minhyuk still looked unsure and he said." please Minnie I need to know this is real and not a dream."   Minhyuk smiled at him saying "okay but only because I need to know  too."

Yukwon climbed on top of him and noticed additional marks he had placed on him from their previous session.   He pointed them out to Minhyuk saying "you belong to me now baby."  Minhyuk had grabbed ahold of his then got up and laid himself so they were facing each other 69 style.  They found out they fit together well this way as they began to each other off..   Yukwon wet his fingers with saliva sticking one in his butthole.   He parted his asscheeks and worked his hole finger ing him.   Minhyuk made pleasurable noises and Yukwon whispered " baby I want you so much"    Minhyuk was panting trying to remain as quiet as possible and whispered "yes put it in me."     Yukwon flipped him over sliding his shaft in slowly.   After a few minutes his walls readjusted themselves and Yukwon moved his back and forth in him.   "Can you sweetheart?" he asked him.   Minhyuk nodded and Yukwon grabbed his  feeling him squirt  just as he placed his lips over his stifling a scream that was about to erupt from Minhyuk.

Yukwon lay with him a few minutes then said "I need to shower and dress is it okay if I go first?"  When they were finished it was still only 8:30 and the other guys had just begun to stir.  They were sitting at the kitchen table with their morning caffeine when Jiho came stumbling out looking at them grinning and said  "well I take it you two had a good time last night."  Yukwon told him "actually we did but it's really none of your business."    Jiho walked away mumbling something about first Taepyo, now this.   Yukwon grabbed his arm saying "well I promised to take you to breakfast didn't I."   As they exited the dorm Yukwon called over his shoulder to no one in particular "we're going out to breakfast so don't bother cooking anything for us."