I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

Yukwon ran over and grabbed Minyuk saying "I have to call my parents , come with me."  They went inside their room while Yukwon spoke to his mother telling her what had just happened.  His mother told him she had been trying to call and warn him.   Minhyuk was watching him when he started yelling "no, no way, I don't care I'm not doing it" and he slammed down the phone.   He tugged on his arm "what is it Kwonnie? he asked.     Yukwon looked up and started screaming "if all this isn't bad enough, now they're telling me I need to go bail out Namjoon cause they're all broke."   Minhyuk told him "I have some money you can use."    Yukwon kept yelling "that's not the point, why should I bail out someone who came here to beat you up and got Kyung by mistake?"    Minhyuk wasn't sure what to say but he didn't like to see Kwonnie like this.  It seemed ever since  they had become a pair there had been nothing but trouble for him.   Somehow he wanted to make it up to him. He hugged him around the waist saying "let me do this Kwonnie, you don't even have to come I'll do it myself."  Yukwon was standing against the dresser trying to think when he said this.    He looked at Minhyuk in surprise "why would you do this when you were the one he was after?"  he asked him.      Minhyuk was almost crying as he kept hugging Yukwon and said "cause since we've become a couple I have caused you nothing but trouble and it seems like I should do something to make up for it."    Right when he said this Yukwon's demeanor changed and he turned around hugging him back.    "Oh Minnie" he said "you don't bring me trouble you're the one who brings me happiness"      They sat on the bed together "I  just feel like a lot of it is my fault" he told Yukwon.   In reponse Yukwon cupped his face kissing him gently.    The kiss began to turn passionate when they stopped and Yukwon told him "maybe you can come with me to bail him out.   I'm afraid of what will happen to my parents if I don't."    Minhyuk squeezed his hand "of course, you know I'm with you no matter what."        Yukwon called his parents back telling them he would go to the police station to see about bailing out Namjoon.    Then the two of them set out on their mission.

They knew where the police station was but when they got there someone directed them to the part of the building where prisoners were kept.   To find who they needed they had to retrace their steps and go almost back to where they started.   It took almost 45 minutes before they were able to speak to someone and get help.    When they finally got some assisstance they found out after bail was paid it would be another two hours before he was released.   Yukwon didn't want to wait for him in any case so he called back his mother and told her to be at the police station to pick him up in two hours.    After that they couldn't get out of there fast enough.    On the way back to the dorm Minhyuk called up to see if Kyung has been released,.  It turned out he was already back.    When Yukwon heard this he said "I don't know what I'm going to say to him."   Minhyuk commented "it's not like it was your fault just tell him how sorry you are."      Yukwon nodded then asked him "have you noticed Jiho hanging around Kyung lately."      Minhyuk looked at him "do you mean like how I think you mean this?" he asked him.     "Yea I do" said Yukwon "maybe I'm wrong but I just have a funny feeling."     "Well" said Minhyuk "we'll just have to keep an eye on him to see what happens. Now, you are still coming with me tomorrow to the barbecue aren't you?'" he asked.     "You bet baby" said Yukwon "after everything else I've been through it should be a piece of cake."      They walked up the driveway to the dorm seeing that everyone was there when they entered.

Kyung was sitting on the couch his legs up and covered with a blanket.    His face had several bandages on it and Jiho was sitting right next to him fluffing pillows and generally fussing over him.   Yukwon walked up to him all the while looking at the ground.   When he got closer he looked at him saying "I'm so sorry Kyung I don't even know what to say."    Despite everything Kyung was smiling and said "it's okay I'm not hurt bad. It wasn't your fault."    Yukwon noticed that Jiho was being very solicitous toward Kyung even feeding him peperos, taking the cookie sticks out of their wrappers and putting them into his mouth one at a time.   As he did this he turned around and glared back at Yukwon.   Yukwon told Kyung "if there is anything else I can do for you please tell me."     Since Namjoon's unwarranted attack had broken up up their entire day and tomorrow was Saturday which was a free day for the guys him and Minhyuk decided to go out for dinner.    They went back to the same restaurant where they had the galbi.  The people there knew them now and came running to greet them.     After having a pleasant meal they walked back to the dorm.    Everyone was out  now except for Kyung and Jiho who were still occupying the couch in front of the television.     After joining them for about an hour Yukwon decided to turn in.    The events of the day had taken a lot out of him and tomorrow would be another challenge.