I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

Waking up the next morning Yukwon had to clear his head a minute before he recalled everything that had happened the previous night.   He sighed and slid out from under the blanket but not before he looked at Minhyuk sleeping.  One of the drawbacks of rooming together for Yukwon was that he never wanted to get up in the morning.    Everytime he woke up to see his beautiful boyfriend next to him it was like a magnet drawing him back to the bed.    He looked down at his pajama pants to see the tent that was forming due to his case of "morning wood."    If he didn't move fast he was a goner so he began to get up only to be pulled back down with an iron arm around his midsection.    He looked over to see Minhyuk smiling "I saw you watching me" he said "do you like what you see?"   Yukwon tried to pry his arms off but he kept a firm grip.   "Minnie we don't have time for this" he complained.   Minhyuk just pushed him down climbing on top of him.   Looking at Yukwon he smiled and said "let me you off Kwonnie it won't take long, I can see you need it."      Yukwon smiled thinking "who am I to refuse an invitation like this?" so he laid down unsnapping his bottoms.      Minhyuk's face went lower as he took his in his mouth.  He started on his shaft and worked down to his ballsac taking each one in his mouth.    All the while he was jerking him off.   He slid back up to finish ing him as Yukwon released his load.   Minhyuk swallowed every drop of his lips as he did.    Then he delivered a passionate kiss to Yukwon telling him "now you can get up."  Yukwon took a couple of minutes to recover telling Minnie "thank you that is the nicest way I've ever been woken up."   

Both men showered and dressed then went out to the breakast table.   The first thing Yukwon noticed was that Jiho was not there. Kyung was nibbling on a piece of toast while Jihoon sat next to Taeil.  Jaehyo looked like he couldn't get out of there fast enough.  He slurped down his coffee saying he had rehearsal for his new webdrama today.  Taeil and Jihoon both looked tired.  Yuwon knew due to the sounds coming from their room that they were up arguing all night.  He didn't want to ask Kyung if he had heard from Jiho in case it would set Jihoon off so he just sat there sipping his morning caffeine.   No one said anything until Taeil got up asking Jihoon "are you coming?" and Jihoon got up following him out of the dorm.  After watching them drive away Yukwon almost pounced on Kyung asking him "have you heard from Jiho?"     ""He called me last night" said Kyung "he's staying at a hotel right now. He's afraid to come back."  This made sense to Yukwon who thought "we have to do something to straighten this out."    He told Kyung "I am going to try to talk with Jihoon to see if we can come to some kind of a peaceful resolution. After all if we want to keep the group together we will have to."  he continued "tell Jiho that I will need to speak with him so I need to know where he is or at least get a phone number"      Kyung nodded saying "I basically told him the same thing myself. I just think it would be better of you spoke with Jihoon."      Then he looked at Yukwon saying "whatever you do please don't hurt Jiho.  I know you think he's an but I've known him since he was a kid.  His problems go deeper than what you know and I love him."   Yukwon looked over his coffee cup and told him "I'm not looking to hurt anyone Kyung. I just want this problem solved so we can get along as a group."    "Okay" said Kyung "I promise I'll give you his phone number later."

Him and Minhyuk headed to practice and spotted Curtis as soon as they walked in the studio.   He came up shaking their hands saying "before we start on the new move can I see you boys practice the old one I taught you?"    They did about fifteen minutes of dancing employing the move Curtis had taught them last time.  When he was satisfied he made them stop and began to demonstrate the new one they needed to learn.   It consisted of basically a moonwalking, sliding motion with a flourish of twirls at the end.  They practiced for half and hour then took it from the top running through the entire dance from beginning to end    After doing this several times Curtis announced there was one more move they needed to learn but they would pick it up the next day.  All the while they had been practicing Yukwon noticed that the rest of the band members had been struggling through without Jiho.  Even they had to know this couldn't go on for long if they wanted to remain Block B.  After practice with Curtis they had a run through for Bastarz.  Yukwon hoped to speak a little to Jihoon after this.  Taeil had to leave to make a promo for his solo recording.   Before everyone else got there Yukwon went up to Jihoon asking him "can I talk to you a minute?"   The maknae certainly looked calmed  down from the night before saying "sure but if it's about Jiho forget it."   His answer dismayed Yukwon who said "Jihoon the future of Block B might depend on if you two guys can bury the hatchet."   Jihoon started to get riled up again yelling "I'll bury the hatchet right in his thick skull."  Yukwon stayed silent not wanting him to start screaming he said "let me ask you this--are there any circumstances under which you could accept an apology from him and move on?"   Jihoon looked at him like he was crazy "Yukwon" he said "do you love Minhyuk?"   Yukwon was a little taken aback by the question but readily acknowledged "yes, of course I do."    Jihoon kept watching him "and what would you do if someone hurt him by taking advantage of him?" he asked "what do you think you would do to that person?"   Yukwon wasn't sure how to answer this quesion so he stayed silent.   Jihoon smirked at him saying "so now maybe you can relate to how I feel"  he continued "even worse Jiho used Taeil's love aganst him. He knew Taeil wouldn't say anything cause he didn't want me upset or in trouble."    Yukwon sighed thinking "this isn't going very well."    Jihoon continued to talk saying "I'll tell you right now if the group breaks up that's too bad but it's not my doing. I am with Taeil forever.  Sooner or later there won't be a group but I expect our love to last for life."   After saying that Jihoon walked away holding the song sheet for "Conduct Zero".   Since Yukwon didn't know what else he could possibly say he walked away too.