I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

While he was driving Sunhye home she chattered on about different things involving their alleged wedding. Yukwon felt like a pabo and knew he should "man up" and tell her the truth.     When he thought about that phrase "man up" he couldn't help but laugh at the irony when considering the fact that he was in love with a man.  He looked over at Sunhye and truly felt sorry for her.  When he figured out how he was going to put an end to this charade she would no doubt be terribly hurt which she didn't deserve. Yukwon sighed and thought "why is it always the good people who get hurt"  Sunhye was so innocent and loving.   Yukwon felt like the biggest son of a in the world but he knew the only thing worse would be not to tell her anything and keep living a lie.     He dropped her off at her apartment promising to call her the next day.  As he drove back to the dorm the only thing he could think about was the true object of his desire.    The last time he had seen Minhyuk was at breakfast that morning with all the guys.   He remembered down to the last button on his sweater what he was wearing.   But then he could have worn a burlap sack as far as Yukwon cared.   Yukwon had several relationships under his belt by now but no one had ever affected him the way Minhyuk had.   Everytime he thought of him he just began to drift into a dreamy state of being that was made worse by the fact that he had to live in the same house with him.    His face appeared before him with tousled hair, cat-like eyes and God--those dimples!  Whenever Yukwon saw him smiling with those dimples his heart just wanted to drop through to his stomach.  He would have to confess his feelings soon.    It was becoming more difficult each day to live this way trying to keep his feelings hidden when all he thought about was how he was going to lay claim to him as his own.      His imagination knew no bounds when it came to Minhyuk and he had on occasion made his own self blush when he imagined the different things he would do to him.  

Walking in the dorm he noticed that only Taeil and P.O were around.   This was not unusual for Sunday when most of the guys had things to do since it was a free day.  Still, he wondered where Minhyuk had gone to.   This was answered shortly as Minhyuk came walking in holding a bunch of packages.   "Yukwon" he said "I just came from shopping do you want to see my new outfit?"  he asked.    "I sure do" he said as he followed him into the bedroom.   Minhyuk opened all his packages displaying a new pair of jeans and several shirts.   "Those are going to look great on you hyung" said Yukwon as he began to walk away.   Minhyuk grabbed his arm "wait I want you to see how they look on me" he said.  Even though some of Yukwon's favorite visions were of Minnie in his underwear, he was also afraid of giving himself away.   He had a fondness for wearing Calvin Klein skivvies and when he went about the dorm with just those on sometimes Yukwon had to keep the bottom half of his body under wraps  before anyone noticed he had grown hard.  Sure enough he stripped down to try his jeans on.   He turned around modeling himself asking "what do you think Kwonnie?"   Yukwon was his lips trying hard not to react so he said rather matter-of-factly "Oh yea---they look great Minnie."    He looked sideways at Yukwon and he could have sworn Minhyuk was trying to flirt when he asked him "how do my buns look?"  He was looking over his shoulder and had the cutest little grin on his face.  Yukwon's mouth went dry as he felt something clench his abdominal muscles around his heart.   He was literally struck speechless and gazed at him when Minhyuk broke the impasse by laughing and said  "one of my fans made a blogspot called Bbomb's Buns, that's why I asked."    Yukwon knew things were about to get dangerous.  He could even feel his beginning to twitch inside his skinny jeans.   "That's n-n-nice" he stammered as he exited the room quickly.   He practically ran to his own room flinging himself on the bed.    His heart was racing and he was beginning to sweat.    What was wrong with him!?  This was just from seeing Minnie in his underwear.   "Good Lord" he thought "what would happen if things ever went any farther!?"    Five minutes later there was a knock on his bedroom door.  He answered it and Minhyuk was standing there "are you okay hyung?" he looked at him a little strange.   "Yes" I'm fine" answered Yukwon "just felt a little dizzy there for a second."    "Great" said Minhyuk "do you want to help me cook dinner?  It's just for me, you, Taeil and P.O.   he continued "the rest of the guys are gone."    Yukwon dabbed at his face with a kerchief "I'll be right there in a minute and we can cook okay?" he said.   "Okay" said Minhyuk walking away happily "I'll go get all the stuff ready in the kitchen.  Yukwon stood there watching him walk away thinking that whoever created the blog "Bbomb's Buns" certainly knew what they were talking about.