I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

Yukwon had been up all night pondering his dilemma.    He decided the first thing he needed to do was let Minnie know what his feelings were.   Even if he didn't reciprocate his feelings right away Yukwon felt that if there was at least a chance he could wait.   "As long as he didn't close the door completely" he thought.   In two days Minhyuk and he were scheduled to get fitted together for new costumes for their comeback.  Yukwon thought this was as good a time to tell him as any.   He had been trying to prepare himself by talking to the mirror but knew it would be different in real life.     Nevertheless, he kept thinking that Wednesday was D-Day and he would know one way or another where he stood with Minhyuk.    He arrived back at the dorm to find it empty and wondered where everyone had gone.   He was just messing around with some video game on the Xbox when Minhyuk came stomping in.   Plopping down on the couch next to him he said "what game are you playing ?"   Yukwon sniffed the air looking him up and down.  "Have you been drinking Minnie?" he asked.    Minhyuk looked at him all red-faced and started cracking up.  "Well I have to admit I did stop to have a few" he said.  "I felt like I needed to steel myself before asking something."  Yukwon looked at him quizzically raising his eyebrow "just who did you need to ask something?" he said.    Before he could answer this Minhyuk stood up and attempted to walk around Yukwon to get the game remote.   Instead of doing this he ended up tripping and falling down.   He looked up to find himself practically sitting in Yukwon's lap.  Both of them remained silent just looking at each other their faces mere inches away.   Minhyuk reached down placing his hand on Yukwon's knee to pull himself up.  He began to pull himself up but at the last second he launched his face at his connecting their lips together.    Yukwon was so surprised he gasped and looked at him puzzled.    Minhyuk pulled away looking embarassed and sputtered "I'm sorry doengsang."    Yukwon looked at him saying "no I'm the one that's sorry" as he put his hand under his chin pressing his lips on his "I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner."  

Yukwon took him him by the shoulders placing his body almost underneath his..   It seemed like this first kiss ignited a primitive thirst in him as he began kissing and caressing Minhyuk everywhere becoming almost frantic in his ministrations.    He heard Minnie "Kwonnie don't stop."    He forced himself to stop when he scooped him up carrying him into his bedroom.   Placing him gently on his bed he said "Minnie you have no idea how long I've wanted you."    Minhyuk gazed  up at him with a pleading look in his eyes "make me yours Kwonnie" he said "I want to belong to you."     The two of them laid on their sides making out with each other.    Yukwon started at his neck leaving little marks of ownership then moved down to his s the tiny buds until they stood up.    All the while Minhyuk was and saying sweet things encouraging Yukwon in his endeavours. "AAAhhh Kwonnie yes---more Kwonnie AAHH" he cried.   He pulled Yukwon's out of his pants causing him to wail a high keening sound.    He began to pump it but Yukwon took his hand off his  as he stood up to take his clothes off then remove Minhyuk's pants.   He helped him by scooting up so he could pull them from his body.   When Yukwon saw his full, body he gasped saying "baby you're so beautiful, I want all of you."      Minhyuk's arms s up pulling him down around him "Kwonnie take me please" he begged with an added degree of urgency in his voice.  

Yukwon reached over to hs dresser drawer extracting a small, purple bottle of lube with a .    He placed them aside and cupped Minhyuk's face in his hand saying "I want to taste you first."      He moved lower down his body until his mouth was on his .   He the precum that had pooled on the underside.   "You taste so good baby" he moaned as his tongue swirled around his tip feeling inside the slit.    Positioning him on his knees he squirted some lube on his butthole and began to kiss his at the same time finger ing him.   He could hear Minhyuk getting more worked up by the second as he groaned "Kwonnie give me your please!"     He turned him over on his back saying " I want to be able to see your face."    Taking his legs he lifted them up on his shoulders asking him "are you ready baby?"    Minhyuk was panting and gasping but managed to whisper "yes---give it to me."       He entered him slowly holding his legs in the air.   When he was all the way in Minhyuk was sobbing and shaking.    "SSShhh baby it's okay give it a minute" Yukwon told him while kissing him deeply.  After a couple minutes he heard Mihyuk make small squeals of pleasure and begin to move.    This was his signal as he began to pump inside of him.  Within five minutes he had a rhythm established and was plunging his in and out of his tight hole.    He had never felt anything so tight and wondered if Minhyuk was a .  As he looked down at him his face registered every emotion and Yukwon cried out knowing he was giving him so much pleasure.    "I..I'm getting s--s--so c-close" stammered Minhyuk.  "Me too baby" said Yukwon "come with me."  With that he pulled his almost all the way out then plunged it back in.   Everything went blank for a second and he felt Minhyuk's jump off the bed.    Losing control of everything for that second he heard himself scream "I love you."     He pulled out of his and laid down next to Minhyuk wrapping the blanket around both of them.