I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

The next morning Yukwon was awakened as Minhyuk snapped him on the with a wet towel.   He looked up to see a smiling Minhyuk with wet, tousled hair wearing only a towel over his lower half.    He shook his head to wake himself and then lunged for Minhyk pinning him to the bed in a long, loving kiss.   Minhyuk pushed him up laughing "I wish we had more time for that but it's after eight and the big meeting is at nine."   Yukwon began getting dressed having taken a shower the night before.   "Did you steal my black, fishnet shirt?" he asked Minhyuk.  Since the two of them started sharing their room a lot of things had gone missing.   "I think I threw it in the dirty clothes" said Minhyuk "since you told me I looked cute in it I've been wearing it more often."    Yukwon stood up and squeezed his nose between his fingers saying "just because you look cute in it is no reason to abscond with my possessions."   Minhyuk made a little pouty face at him making Yukwon wish there was more time to be alone with him.    Every day he woke up next to Minhyuk now was a revelation.   It made him realize that despite his problems with everything else he was the luckiest guy in the world.

He finished dressing and joined everyone at the breakfast table.    He never was a big morning eater but took a few strips of bacon with some eggs and toast.   The most important thing to him was his morning caffeine which he could not live without.    He liked it strong with a lot of milk and sugar.      Between all the slurping, chewing and other eating noises Yukwon managed to find out that their manager Cho would be here at nine and today it would be decided what members of Block B would be in the sub group.    His main concern with this was how it would impact him and Minhyuk.   He wasn't overly apprehensive though because he had always known their management team to be decent, reasonable people.   He was sure if there was any problem it could be worked out.   Breakfast was over shortly and everyone pitched in to clean the place.  Just as they were wiping down the table Cho came in smiling and shaking all their hands.    "Is that bacon I smell?" he asked rubbing his stomach.    "Yea" replied Kyung "too bad Jiho ate it all" he said pointing to him.   Cho just laughed "I was only kidding around guys" sit down so we can take care of business."    They all gathered around while Cho placed a box and sheets of paper on the table.   "I want you to each take a piece of and write your name on it"he said.   Then he went on pointing at the box "fold the paper in half and put it in the box. Try to fold it multiple times so it's easier to grab because this is how we are going to determine the members of our sub-unit."    They all looked at him surprised with questioning faces.   "Do you think this is the best way to do this?" asked Jiho.   Cho looked at all of them sighing "me and the other members of the management team decided on this.  We've based this on the fact that each one of you is so talented in their own special ways that it would be impossible to select anyone based on their talents."    "So" he went on "this method of deciding is actually a testimony to how talented we feel every single one of you are."     He pushed the box forward saying "please go ahead and place your names in. The first three I pick will compromise the new unit."     

They all did as he asked them to.  When all the slips of paper were in the box Cho asked Woobin who was his secretary to step forward and do the picking.   He shook up the box then pulled out a slip opening it he looked up saying "the first name I've picked is Kim Yukwon.  Minhyuk was standing behind him and grabbed him aroiund the waist in a hug proclaiming "way to go doengsang."    Woobin reached in again as eight sets of eyes stared at him he said "the second member is Pyo Jihoon."   Taeill jumped up and gave P.O a big sloppy kiss in congratulations as Woobin reached in for the last slip of paper.  He pulled it out and said "the last member of our new sub group Bastarz will be Lee Minhyuk."   Yukwon turned around picking him up in the air hugging him.  Cho dismissed everyone and asked the three chosen to sit back down as they needed to discuss certain things.  They went through various things concerning Bastarz such as training schedules and music promos.   Yukwon was surprised to hear that Jiho would be writing their first song.   Each of the three was given a folder to keep their information in and told if there was any scheduling conflict they should contact a management team member.   With that Cho shook everyone's hands to wish them luck then exited the dorm.    Yukwon knew Minhyuk had a practice today for the webdrama he was set to star in.   He was so proud of him when he had landed the role.   He had planned on just lounging around taking things easy today.  Tommorrow he knew would be d-day with him having to face his family.   He gave Minnie a quick kiss telling him how happy he was and that he would see him later.   On his way to his room he decided to go up to the store.   He thought he would buy his mother a box of chocolates to maybe try and soften the blow tomorrow.  When he was leaving the dorm Taeil was still sitting at the table with a sad expression on his face.  He patted him on the back saying "sorry you didn't get picked Hyung i know you would have liked to be with P.O.   Taeil shook his head saying "it's not that I just wish... "and he trailed off "oh never mind it's complicated" he said.  "Listen" said Yukwon "I'm going up to the store, Do you need anything?" he asked him.   Taeil shook his head saying "No thanks I'm fine."

He reached the store and selected a big box of foil wrapped chocolates for his mother.  The clerk there he knew about having a new girlfriend.  Yukwon just shook his head muttering "if you only knew."  On his walk back to the dorm he thought if Jiho was still around he'd like to talk to him about what type of song he was writing for Bastarz.   As he approached the dorm Jaehyo was going out and Yukwon yelled at him "is Jiho in there?"  "I think he's in his room " yelled Jaeyho "see ya later."    Yukwon walked in and heard some noises coming from Jiho's room.  He walked up knocking softly on the door.  When there was no answer Yukwon decided just to go in because he knew a lot of times Jiho kept his earphones on especially when he was composing music.   He quickly opened the door stepping in to be greeted with the astounding sight of Jiho entering Taeil's with his  while he was positioned doggy style.   At first they didn't see him and Yukwon cleared his throat.     Jiho looked at him grinning "well hello there--care to join us? the more the merrier but I get to be top."  Taeil jumped up trying to cover himself with the blanket as he sputtered "it's not like it seems.....I..I..jus..jus"    Yukwon was shocked into silence and not knowing what else to do he turned his back and went to sit at the kitchen table.