I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

As they  walked back to the dorm Minhyuk was kidding around with Yukwon and said "you know we could have just kept those wedding plans intact for the two of us."  Yukwon looked at him seriously saying "It might seem funny Minnie but a lot of places have legal gay marriage now.  I certainly would want to be married to you if we're together any length of time."   They were walking through the park and Minhyuk pulled him behind a tree and gave him a chaste kiss saying "that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."   "I meant it" said Yukwon "and I feel if we get through all this stuff right now in front of us that it will make us stronger as a couple."  Minhyuk nuzzled him against the tree "I agree" he said "and there's no one I've wanted to be with more than you."   They began walking again and Yukwon told him "thank you for apologizing to Sunhye that was very big of you."   "No problem" he said "I figured an apology was the least I owed her."

Back at the dorm he and Minhyuk were on dinner duty so they got busy cooking because five other hungry young guys never liked to wait for their food.   They also found out there was a big band meeting tomorrow with their management team to discuss a new sub-unit for the band.  "Great" thought Yukwon "like I don't have enough on my plate without having to deal with this too."  But there was nothing he could do about it so his mind retreated back to an old prayer he kept in mind that stated "accept the things you cannot change."    After dinner they cleaned up then most of them sat around watching t.v. or playing video games.     Yukwon was actually writing out a speech and trying to figure out how he would deliver it to his parents.  He was wondering what Minhyuk intended to tell his own family.  He looked around the dorm not seeing him anywhere and asked Jaehyo who said "I thought I saw him and Jiho go out about half an hour ago."  Now he was really curious and he wondered where would he be going with Jiho.     Right when he was thinking this Minhyuk came stumbling in holding a bag.  He saw that Yukwon was looking at him and walked over to him.  "Where did you go?" he asked "Jaehyo said you and Jiho left together."   Minhyuk face registered a look of surprise and he said "I just went to the corner store to get some banana milk showing him the bag. Maybe he saw us leaving at the same time."  He took the milk out to drink saying "you know I love this stuff."   Yukwon noticed that he looked a bit flushed and wondered if he had run back to the dorm.   His suspicions were cancelled out when he began asking his advice about how to talk to his family.They went in Yukwon's room to discuss this as it was too private to let anyone else hear about.

After some bantering back an forth Yukwon came up with what he felt was an acceptable explanation of the facts that he would present to his family.   "Right " said Yukwon "just tell them I am breaking up with Sunhye who I've been engaged to for five years to date my gay, male lover who I am madly in love with. That should be good enough for them." he said with a straight face.   Yukwon started laughing. He needed a bit of laughter to help him cope with everything.   He grabbed Minnie and wrestled him down on the bed saying "well maybe if I tell them you give a great blow-job they will understand.  Minhuk looked surprised "Kwonnie do I really?" he exclaimed.  "Well" he began "let's say I don't have much to compare it to but I'm not complaining."   Minhyuk rolled over pinning him to the bed "you better not complain" he said.   The two of them embraced passionately and began to make sweet love.  It seemed like all the rancor and tension from the previous week was taken out in the way their bodies reacted to each other.    This was one area they certainly had no problem with.   They undressed attacking each other laciviously and within minutes were staring at each others  bodies and hard pointing straight out.   Yukwon thought Minnie was the most beautiful male specimen he had ever seen.  Looking at him like this just made him want to weep.   He was inclined to outright attack him but wanted to pleasure him to the best of his ability.  Yukwon had never had such an overwhelming urge to satisfy anyone the way did with Minhyuk.   Plus he was so responsive to everything it was sheer delight to do anything to him.    Yukwon gulped and reached out touching his hard with desire.   Minhyuk moaned saying "Kwonnie I need you to me please."   When he spoke dirty it drove Yukwon mad with lust and he knew it.    He reached down and began to jerk him off.   His fit perfectly in his mouth as he up the precum and started to him.   He pushed him on his back gently and established a rhythm with his in his mouth.   He could feel the head hit the back of his throat as he held it by the base squeezing his balls.   When he felt him getting too worked up he stopped not wanting him to yet.   He his tiny s.  Yukwon had such sensitive little buds that he loved to have tongued.  There were several little purple marks around them from his previous attentions.    Minhyuk was gradually turning into a hot, writhing mess beneath him but Yukwon knew exactly how far to take things.   Rolling him over he looked at his perfect thinking once again that whoever had the blog "Bbomb's Buns" certainly knew what they were talking about.   All this while he was murmurring sweet things to his lover.  As he worked his finger ing him he said "baby you have the most perfect in the world."  He rolled him over with his fingers still shoved up his and looked deep into his eyes saying "that belongs to me, I want you to say it."   Minhyuk moaned as he was practically rendered speechless with desire.    It wasn't good enough for Yukwon who needed to hear an affirmation of their love.  He twisted his fingers trying to stretch him, getting him ready.  He shoved his fingers in rough "say it Minnie, I need to hear you say this is mine."    Minhyuk looked up at him writhing, his eyes glazed over with lust as he parted his pink, rosebud lips murmurring "my is yours Kwonnie. please put your in it."  Then he let out a high, keening moan as if the exertion of saying it was almost too much for him.   

Yukwon lifted his legs up on his shoulders and entered him very slowly giving him a chance to adjust to his girth.    He knew they were so close to as he had to stop several times just to prevent it from happening.    Sure enough, within a minute he said  "I'm ready baby are you ready?"  Minhyuk let out a moan of approval and Yukwon wrapped his hand around his as it squirted everywhere at the same time he dropped a load inside of his lover.   They fell off of each other panting heavily.    Yukwon reached over for a towel near the bed and cleaned both of them off.   After they cleaned up and put their underwear back on they lay together in the after glow of ual contentment.     No words were necessary.   Yukwon pulled the blanket around them tightly while Minhyuk settled back into his arms and he told him "let's get some sleep baby there's a big meeting tomorrow we need to be rested up for."