Since...

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

Suzy's rolling down her window trying to find Sehun somewhere. She thought that Sehun will come out after she send that text message.
" Sehun-a." She showing a wide smile, when she saw Sehun coming out from the building while running.
She come out from her car, but stopped when Sehun told her to stay still, he didn't say anything. But she understand the gaze.
Sehun is walking to a van that parked on the front, and after a while, the van is gone. Leaving him standing alone on the parking lot.
3 am in the morning, basically, noone is here. Only a few passerby and cars on the road.

Suzy start walking closer to Sehun, who already lost his mind and shaking his head a few times.

***

" what did i do, that i need to see you everyday like this." he talks while give Suzy a deep gaze and makes her intimidated for a while but Suzy manage to give him a smile.
" i told you, i have my own way on treating someone i like." she talks while pat his shoulder lightly.
" what kind of treatment? i feel like having a clinging, psychopat girlfriend?" he talks with low voice and sarcastic tone, that makes Suzy annoyed.
" you look tired."
" what do you know about me being tired?"
" You dropped me home at early morning today, and spend hours for practices, of course you're tired. and not to mention you're lacking sleep last night, because we kissed."
Suzy talks quickly while walking away from him. She can see him taken aback and just following her from behind.

" so bring back the topic about that kiss is enough to makes you shut up?" Suzy continuing her talk while laughing and rolling her eyes to Sehun.
" I'm going to sleep, don't talk to me." Sehun close his eyes after putting on seatbelt.
" so now, i'm your driver."
Suzy mumbling to herself, not even one day she's not annoyed by Sehun's behaviour. He's such a bastard, and he knows how to trigger her anger really well.
But again, when she's with him, not even once she remember about how mess is her career, and her celebrity life. not even once thought about hate, bad words, curse come to her mind.

***


"Why are we here?" Sehun opening his eyes, when he realized that he's still on Suzy's car in front of a playground near their old house.
" you didn't tell me your address." Suzy realized that Sehun woke up from his sleep.
" ah right, i need to get out, my back is hurt." Sehun open the car door and start taking a stroll around the playground.
He spend a few minutes, before back to the car and found Suzy who's busy with her phone.

" what time is it?" he talks to her while knocking her window.
" 5 am. do you want to go home right now?" she puts away her phone and talk to him.
" get out." Sehun is not answering her question.

Suzy's getting out from her car and now  stare at Sehun who stand in front of her.

" you came out for this, right?" Sehun talk to her while hugging her and pat her head lightly.
Suzy can't hold her smile and just give him a light nod and put her hand around his waist.
" you're really like hugging people, aren't you?" Sehun ask her a question when Suzy act like a statue, won't move and not releasing her hug.
" no, i only like hugging you recently." Suzy answer his question with low voice, and make him smile.
" you need to find someone else, i'm a busy man, you know? i'm doing this because you're my friend for years." he continuing his talk and makes Suzy tighten her hug. It feels a little bit sad, when he called her as a friend only.

" it has to be you, because you're the one who knows all the truths that i'm hiding." Suzy talk to him, and pull her body from his shoulder.
" you know me the best, it's true. and seeing you like this, i realized that Sehun that i know the best is changing. I'm going to learn the new you with my way."
She talks with low voice, while looking down. It's confusing even for her, the situation, Sehun, her self. There's no definite answer for their future.
" you're good at words, but you know there's a lot of things around us beside you and me, right?"

Sehun put his hand on her shoulder and makes her lift her face slowly.
" since when you care about something or anything else." Suzy pushing away his hand and start to walking away.


Very supportives readeeeeers that i have here.

thank you thank yooooou...