END

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

Suzy spending her time in front of tv, sometimes watching DVD, and mostly watching EXO's music video and performance.
She's kind of missing him, Oh Sehun.
Not talking to him nor hearing his voice is torturing enough for her. And thinking about how angry he is not makes things any better.

" does a "difficult person" is a diss for him?" she start to talk by herself while playing a game on her phone.
" But he probably thinking the exact same thing about me, i'm not really good either." She keep mumbling by herself when her apartment door start knocked by someone.
She doesn't want to open it, regarding who is it, she just want to be alone.
But then a message coming to her phone.

"you're not the only one who can go, if this door is not opening, i'll leave, and you're the one who making me leave"

What a really creepy message from Oh Se hun. Part of Suzy is laughing and thinking about how childish Sehun is for doing this, but her another part have this worried and afraid feeling, about what if he really decide to leave.
She jump from her sofa, and opening the door quickly. Sehun is there, with his leather jacket, blue jeans, and a white shirt. Looks extremely glowing in her eyes.

He touch her cheeks and her hair without saying anything. He's standing close in front of her, his breath is short, looks like he's been running for a long time.
His eyes are red, and his hand is super cold.
It's only a few seconds before his touch turn into a tight hug. A really tight hug, his arms is squezzing Suzy's little body.
Suzy is not doing anything beside taking a deep breath, and put her hand on his back. He's not saying anything nor releasing his hug.

" i'm sorry for making you worried." Finally Suzy said it with husky voice, still on Sehun's arm.
She can feel that Sehun strumming her hair very slowly and kiss her forehead. Suzy can't lift her head, she feel too comfortable on his arms.
" why are you so cold?" Suzy reaching his hand and pull it to her cheeks. She finally ready to letting go of his hug.
" I thought you left." He talk with low voice while looking down.
Suzy hold his hands and dragging him to the living room.

" is it really hard for believing in me?" She talk while told him to sit on the sofa.
 Sehun is not saying anything.
Sehun can't bring any words to her, it is hard for believing in her again. Everything about her is never easy.

***

Suzy left him, after she gave up for an answer. He can see her on the kitchen, busy with a coffee machine.
She looks fine, he's worried a lot, and it's kind of relieved to see her doing fine and still here. Still real.

" drink this." Suzy is back from the kitchen and take a sit beside him. She smell like strawberry, maybe it's from her shampoo.
He start to staring at Suzy who seems surprised and a little bit, sad, yeah, sad. He start hugging her again, not a tight one, but a warm hug, a confirmation hug that makes him realized that Suzy is still real, and still his.

" I'm sorry for being difficult." He talks to her with a deep and sweet voice, but still with sarcastic tone. Suzy can't help but chuckling on his hug.
" I'm sorry for calling you that." She talks while ruffling his hair and pat his head lightly. She really is sorry.
" and i'm sorry for making you worried and not believing me." She finally talk about it. She knows that Sehun still having a really hard time to be with her.

***

Suzy heard him taking a deep breath, she decide to let him go and stare at his eyes.
" you don't believe me." she talks while smiling, and low voice. There's a dissapointment from her tone.
" it's hard, for seeing you acting like this, once you're angry, i have this thought that you'll left. like before." he talks while caressing her cheeks, and it makes Suzy feel warm but sad at the same time.

" i'm not a teenager anymore, i'm older, i'm matured and now i love you. it's different." she talks while looking down, and avoiding Sehun's gaze for her.
Sehun get up from his sit, and ruffling her hair slowly.
" i need to go." he told her with low voice, and it makes Suzy start to have teary eye.
" you're always avoiding me, when i told how you how much i care for you, i'm tired." she finally breaking down, and start crying.
" Suzy-ya.." Sehun looks desperate and tired too, now he's kneeling down in front of her while giving her a deep gaze.
" tell me about your feeling, Sehun-a. be honest, please, i beg you." she talks with husky voice and hold his hand tightly.
Sehun takes a deep breath, and put his hand on Suzy's shoulder.

***

" i don't have any more time for waiting and wondering, time is abstract anyway, so if you won't say anything. Leave, just leave, i give you the chance to leave, to leave me alone, maybe you just want a revenge, i left you once, so you want me to feel bad like the way you felt.."
Suzy talks really quickly while wiping her tears, she get up from her sit while dragging Sehun to the front door.

She was ready to end this, absolutely ready. Her eyes now blurred by tears, but she can feel that Sehun held her hand, and turning his waist, He's staring at her, before He kissed her abruptly and roughly. His arms hold her back tightly.
Suzy trying really hard to stop from this kiss, because she feel suffosticated and hurt, but he won't let go.
He won't let her to breath, and makes Suzy feels really afraid about what will happen.

***

" i'm sorry, i know it hurts." That's what he said when he finally stop, Suzy feels relieved but somehow dissapointed, because nobody nerver kissed her like that.
" it is hurts, and yours is bleeding, i bite it, i'm sorry." She pointing out Sehun's corner lips with her finger. Slightly bleeding.
She did bite it, as a defending weapon.
" take that as a revenge, now we're even, if that's what you want." he talks while chuckling, and wipe a little blood that came out from his lips.
" what do you mean?"

" i'm being honest now." He hold her waist and put his arms around it slowly, he does another kiss. a gentle, and a warm one.
He touch her cheeks, and strumming her hair very slowly. Suzy closed her eyes, and put her arms around his shoulder, she's liking this one more than others.
And when he finally, stop, Suzy finding herself crying and smiling. It feels so real.

" i love..you..a lot, i love you so much that i feel like losing you is impossible right now." He said it with very deep and low voice straight into her ears.
She's not saying anything, but hugging this boy tighter than ever. He finally said it.

Sehun can hear Suzy's breath on his ears, she's crying again. it does take long for him to said it, but he finally did.
There's no turning back, it's the real him, and she needs to know.
He can see her smile when he stare at her beautiful face, she does look happy.

***

" Let's treat your wound, i feel bad for that."she's pointing her tiny hands to his lips, and dragging him to the kitchen.

Watching her walking aroud the kitchen, start to finding something makes him realized, that this scene is probably the one that he want to watch repeatly forever.
Suzy on a tiny kitchen being busy with her stuff, the ordinary Suzy without her fancy make up, or expensive clothes.
Just Bae Suzy, a young girl from Gwangju, her first love.

" it's going to be ok, if i put some ice on here right?" she put a few pieces of ice to a plastic bag, and stucking it on Sehun's bleeding lips.
The cold bringing him back to real world instead of fantasy.

***

Suzy can see that Sehun's wound is quite serious for an idol, it will shown on the camera. And imagining people and fans realized where this wound came from.
Another storm for both of them is coming. But now instead of worrying, She's happy and overwhelming from a confession that she just heard.

" Thank you for being honest." She talk while smiling and caressing Sehun's cheeks with her bare hands.
He looks surprised, but manage to responding with a hair ruffling for her.
" Now i said it, you must be proud, you know that you're important for me, right?" he talks and wiping her wounded lips with his thumb. That act makes Suzy feel worse for causing the wound.
" I know." she nod her head, and put another ice bag on his lips.
" It's really nice like this." She take a sit beside him and start linking her arms around his waist.
" Suzy-ya..you, look at me." Sehun pull her shoulder away from him and start giving her a stare.
" Promise me you won't leave again, just don't abandon me." he talks while looking down with husky voice.
He really is messed up. He choose to believe her completely again, he choose to be with her and turn into the young Sehun who's willing to do everyhing for her again.

***

Suzy lift her face to him, and smile. She hugging him while laughing, and whispering on his ears.
" i won't, even if you begging me to leave, i won't."
When you finally find someone who's willing to accept the real you, and who knows all the real story behind your perfect guise, it's time to stop searching and stick with that person.
Suzy found it. And she decide to stop searching.

" Now fix this." Sehun pull himself away from her, and pointing his finger to his wounded lips.
" Like this?" Suzy give him a peck on his lips, while smiling. She really is cute, and has a lot of charms.
And Sehun is happy more than ever, he can only laugh and wondering about how beautiful their future is.


THE EEEEEENDDDDD

OR NOOOT...


Anyway, I'm not sure so let's see.

Thank you for always reading my story.

you're awesome, and i really like reading your comments, a loooot.

Thank you, thank you thank you.

Please keeping up with my stories  in the future too.

XOXO

_Karla